Any neat ICOs coming up that's worth throwing a couple ether at?

Any neat ICOs coming up that's worth throwing a couple ether at?

Other urls found in this thread:

real.markets/
coin.red-pulse.com/
tokensale.propy.com/
powerledger.io/
rmc.one/en.php
umbrellacoin.org
spheris.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

real.markets/

Thoughts?

Delete

Obsidian.

red pulse - NEO ICO
coin.red-pulse.com/

tokensale.propy.com/

"Power Ledger has developed a series of world-leading blockchain energy applications, such as our P2P energy trading application that allows businesses, such as Utilities, to host trading on the Platform. Blockchain technology provides a transparent, auditable and automated market trading and clearing mechanism for the benefit of producers and consumers. Our technology enables the sale of surplus renewable energy generated at residential and commercial developments (including multi-unit/multi-tenanted) connected to existing electricity distribution networks, or within micro-grids. Power Ledger puts the power to manage the energy economy into the hands of consumers, while maintaining the value of existing distribution network"

First Australian ICO

powerledger.io/

>another way for people to make bank from green energy initiative shit
interesting. cheers user.

dmarket.io looks cool.

question, to apply for presale, it asks estimated amount with the lowest being 50k-100k lol.

i just want to throw 1 or 2 ETH at this thing. do i even need to register to buy tokens tomorrow?

Avalon my man

already involved with LISK, Gamecredits and a few others that arent public yet but are stratospheric gains generators

SALT

Russian Miner Coin (RMC)

rmc.one/en.php

umbrellacoin.org

Insurance policy ICO to help pay deductibles, pretty neat idea using the blockchain community as a democratized auditors of claims

nice pic

SALT is into phase 3 of the ICO. ~50M already raised.

spheris.io

Opinions about KyberNetwork ICO?

Shit tier or not?

Salt presale investors got the tokens at $.25 the current sale price is $7.5

You're feeding 30x profits to the venture capitalists

No actual info on how their lending works

Which is all a shame because I like the idea

Post more new ICOs you faggots