Stratis Dev Insider

Hey, Stratis dev here. We're going to be rolling out some HUGE updates and partnerships in the next month and hiring a marketing team. I'm only going to say this once, this week is most likely going to be the last time you will see Stratis at such a low value. GL out there early adopters!

are u black?

Hey, BTC dev here. We're going to be rolling out some HUGE updates and partnerships in the next month and hiring a marketing team. I'm only going to say this once, this week is most likely going to be the last time you will see BTC at such a low value. GL out there early adopters!

Hey, OMG dev here. We're going to be rolling out some HUGE updates and partnerships in the next month and hiring a marketing team. I'm only going to say this once, this week is most likely going to be the last time you will see OMG at such a low value. GL out there early adopters!

Hey, NEO dev here. We're going to be rolling out some HUGE updates and partnerships in the next month and hiring a marketing team. I'm only going to say this once, this week is most likely going to be the last time you will see NEO at such a low value. GL out there early adopters!

Hey, SIGT dev here. We're going to be rolling out some HUGE updates and partnerships in the next month and hiring a marketing team. I'm only going to say this once, this week is most likely going to be the last time you will see SIGT at such a low value. GL out there early adopters!

Hey, DGB dev here. We're going to be rolling out some HUGE updates and partnerships in the next month and hiring a marketing team. I'm only going to say this once, this week is most likely going to be the last time you will see DGB at such a low value. GL out there early adopters!

Hey, MNE dev here. We're going to be rolling out some HUGE updates and partnerships in the next month and hiring a marketing team. I'm only going to say this once, this week is most likely going to be the last time you will see MNE at such a low value. GL out there early adopters!

>another "insider" thread

Wtf?? Devs with news from everywhere but BNB?! FUGGGG

Hey, POSW dev here. We're going to be rolling out some HUGE updates and partnerships in the next month and hiring a marketing team. I'm only going to say this once, this week is most likely going to be the last time you will see POSW at such a low value. GL out there early adopters!

biz quickly becoming my favourite board

Hey, Big Daddy dev here. We're going to be rolling out some HUGE cocks and balls in the next month and hiring a fag team. I'm only going to show them once, this week is most likely going to be the last time you will see my cock at such a low value. GL in there early adopters!

Hey, Tesla dev here. We're going to be rolling out some HUGE automation and range improvements in the next month and hiring a maruacha team. I'm only going to show them once, this week is most likely going to be the last time you will see my ev at such a low range. GL in there early adopters!

I for one believe the OP. I just bought 100k of these mighty fine coins.

They just partnered up with Earth Twine!

Big news.

Also breeze wallet is coming very soon.

For real, we will likely see a NEO level pump for Stratis soon.

TO THE MOOOON

Shut the fuck up, you guys said you had a huge announcement last week and it happened to be a partnership with some fucking no name seafood company. Your coin is shit.

ungrateful piece of shit, they are working hard on partnerships and they are making progress

>IIRC Can't be ungrateful when you don't own the shit coin.

Proof of insider with time stamp. You know how this works.

Hey, Nintendo player here. My uncle who works there said that they are going to be rolling out some HUGE updates and partnerships in the next month and hiring a marketing team. I'm only going to say this once, this week is most likely going to be the last time you will see Nintendo at such a low value. GL out there early adopters!

Hey, Mooncoin dev here. We're going to be rolling out some HUGE updates and partnerships in the next month and hiring a marketing team. I'm only going to say this once, this week is most likely going to be the last time you will see Mooncoin at such a low value. GL out there early adopters!