What in the actual fuck is it doing Veeky Forums?

What in the actual fuck is it doing Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

history.stackexchange.com/questions/29031/what-caused-this-cratering-pattern-at-hiroshima
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Crashing. Sell now, this growth is unnatural. Don't listen to anyone else and sell. If you don't sell, you'll be hit big. I'm giving you this advice for free so sell right now and tell your friends to do it too. Goldman Sachs is doing this, get out now

Bullshit.

its infinite, thats why im always 100% bitcoin

it's called a classic double top. look at the order books. there's no way in hell this shit breaks $4500. even with the heavy manip going on there's no fucking way. those sell walls...

Volume's coming in to smash the ~4417 resistance point, if you're looking for a risky, now would be the time, based on past tendencies, but that volume would be steering me away lads. Any dip that comes careening off of this will likely meet some decent support.

Watch your pivot points, this thing could be targeting 4.5k

it will reach 5k
then drop deeper than the underworld

so set your sell order to 5k and wait some more days

I know I should sell... But what if?

*if you're looking for a risky short

you have been shout crash last 5 years

Bitcoin is soon 5000 dollar

classic troll, next fibanachi of $4800usd has a 95% of being reached, pro tip don't buy the peak rn

>when you missed the dip

last chance

sell now high
or
hodl for long long time

Why do you think it has a 95% chance?

Its gonna be 3500 by monday

What's it doing? Just hitting an ATH is all.

>Crashing. Sell now, this growth is unnatural.™

saved this today

do people even short btc? Sounds crazy tbqh

In a bull trend paradigm, it's fucking stupid, no doubt. Just my thoughts about the situation. But this thing has been unnatural, in terms of how it's moving. I'm getting nervous.

keep ignoring the facts,
im already out
there will be so much slaughter and pain

there is no doubt in my mind we're hitting 5k, likely before august ends at this point

all bets are off then, even if this bullish trend isn't broken, I can't see how the psychological effect of $5000 bitcoin doesn't lead to a massive correction, I wouldn't be surprised if a week after hitting 5k we're at the 2.4k-3.2k area within a week

gosh so many tech analysis in here for me to puke for days

>but muh fib lvls
>its a triangle its a triangle
>"insert bullshit"
ever noticed that the roi of tech analysis is 1 over time?
ever noticed that this is the same result as if you just trade randomly?

you tech analysis guys are not traders you are gamblers

Pivot Points are very good guideline, for the any individual to base their decisions. It's all about being systematic in what you do.

I make more money than you using TA.

Look man, this sort of attitude is not going to encourage anyone to do anything. It's just going to feel like you're attacking that user.

I've noticed on biz that people pretty much not only base their decisions on emotion, but also who they choose to analyse things.

This is unproductive, all avenues must be examined.

TA doesnt work for crypto

I guarantee you're either only basing that statement of off analysis on here that's been wrong, or you've had most of your experience in low volume coins that are far too volatile for any sort of analysis.

I encourage anyone to look for themselves at pivot points on bitcoin's 5 minute charts. They are very helpful in showing you market support/resistance.

>being systematic in what you do
thats a good point yes

i doubt it but whatever floats your boat
you could aswell just play dice instead of doing that sudo science you call tech analysis

there is a reason nobody teaches tech analysis in finance

it doesnt work anywere. all the big studies done on it have a roi of 1 as a result

>They are very helpful in showing you market support/resistance
depthchart does that too without any fancy points

also resistance means nothing. since most of it is fake or trailing anyways

Okay, sure, whatever works, my dude.

>"keep ignoring the facts"

the only fact here is that you're a salty nocoiner missing out on massive gains

greed will cost you alot of money in times like this

the difference between good and bad traders is that they keep the money they make

bad traders always want the perfect buy or sell and they pay alot of money for that kind of greed

There will be a time in the future where "the bubble pops", but I think it's highly unlikely that it will be soon. We're currently only entering the "normie awareness" phase, which will drive up the price even more.

the bubble if there is one does not need to pop. im talking about a 50%+ correction which so far always happened after such a pricerally

just over a month ago btc crashed from 3k to 1.6k or something

>unnatural
Wtf are you talking about? It's crypto fucki g currency, it's not kale.

It's been almost linearly upward, I can only assume that bitcoin won't be the first thing in history to go straight up, forever, based on my past experience.

>it might dip sometime in the future
Wow, thanks for your input, got any more of these knowledge gems?

Just a little caution, that's all.

Goodness. I just want it to be around ~$3800 tomorrow. Is that really too much to ask?

>If you don't sell, you'll be hit big
nope, my entire portfolio is borne out of profits, with multiples of initial investment already withdrawn
why would I opt to panic and sell, thus missing potential gains when it turns out it's fucking nothing? even if you were right, I wouldn't give a single flying fuck

Gonna laugh SO hard when this shit craters like Hiroshima.

yeah, Hiroshima is not at all a booming city atm

Yeah, but all the original stakeholders of Hiroshima got burned, just like you will when Goldman decides to pull the plug, and make Bitcoin go Critical.

read here , sweetie

good thing hiroshima was an airburst and left no crater

get fukt

No crash
Of course it will go down once in a while, but the real price of BTC is $1,000,000+
A currency that governments can't touch.
A GLOBAL currency that doesn't care about simple country politics.

A FUCKING PARTY HAT

thats fairytale land you are living in

>A currency that governments can't touch.
>80bil marcetcap
>even bill gates has a bigger net worth than crypto has marketcap
dude if any goverment wanted to they could just crash the whole crypto world

Nothing you said makes sense

I'd expect a lot of people to cash out at $4500

Hiroshima Crater Retard.

maybe if that doesnt make sense to you its about you not getting it and not about its actually making no sense

Governments might crash crypto if they have enough hashpower to do so. This has little to do with the market cap.

Obvious manipulation.
Market capitalization has been falling for days, yet we're hitting ATHs daily.
This is a ticking timebomb (pro-tip: declining cap means it's time to sell for the whales)

nice try you dumb cunt

history.stackexchange.com/questions/29031/what-caused-this-cratering-pattern-at-hiroshima

What's up with all the circle craters dotting everywhere?

maybe learn to take more than 2 seconds to research something before spewing bullshit. the building at ground zero in hiroshima is still standing

from the stackexchange link posted earlier:

"The bomb dropped on Hiroshima was detonated about 600m above the ground, and as such didn't produce any crater. Photographs of the area after the detonation don't show any cratering, just a flat area empty of buildings. The cratering seen in the photo above is almost certainly nothing to do with the atomic bomb, and looks more like a lot of conventional bombs. I don't think Hiroshima was subjected to a conventional bombing raid after the atomic bomb, and the terrain in this photo doesn't look much like that seen in Hiroshima photos. Possibly the photograph is of elsewhere and misattributed?"

if you think ouverpowering crypto with hashrate is the only way for a gov to ruin cryptos you should think again for some time

>make crypto usage illegal
>exchanges dissappear since illegal
>vendors stop using it since its illegal
>consistently buy coins to then dump them all
man the list could go on forever

in the end. if some major gov or bank wants bitcoin to drop or be gone it will happen

>illegal
there'll always be some jurisdiction or outlaw entity taking care of ancap market needs just like drug trade, subhuman traficking and firearms, all of which are legislated as gov't monopolies

ofc but there is a reason you are not trading with one of those legislated things you mentioned right?

and 90% of people who are in crypto now would probably go away from it since they are not criminals or want to be

No one here cares about cryptos as a technology. This is Veeky Forums not /g/, if faggot governments decide they're bad because terrorism drugs and hackers the party will be over.

Some of us work for a living faggot, not live in mom's basement. We don't have time for research. I'm a roughneck who works 100 hours a week in Alaska, and if you were sitting there talking to me like this in the Red Dog, I'd show you the back of my hand. I'd have the courtesy to gather your teeth and put em in yer pocket so that when you woke up they could put em back in.

you'r a retarded cuck is what you are mate

they cant stop anonymous coins or decentralized exchanges

What does it mean?

How can the price increase if the cap is decreasing? Shouldn't they correlate?

They can try, and that'd be more than enough.

It means there is a ton of selling ressure and eventually the demand wells will go dry and down goes btc

Those wicks represent price being driven up (by buyers) from prior lower points.

I know, my point is simply that the pattern is striking.

are there currently any decentralized exchanges worth using? mtgox proved we need them, poloniex is proving we need them, cant rely on bittrex forever.

I will screen cap this. Good luck to you.

More of these downward wicks being added.

FIVE HUNDRED
THOUSAND
YEN

FOR ONE

SINGLE

BITCOIN

the end

your totally fool proof memetic ponzi is now getting owned by the big boiz because there is nothing to stop theml

You think it's crashing or something?

YEAH IT JUST CRASSSHHHED ALL THE WAY FROM 4450 TO 4400 AAAAAAAAAAAAA SELL NOW SELL SELL SELL

WHO THE FUCK CARES WHEN YOU CAN BE ON THAT BCC PUMP FAG

If only I had known how ridiculous these doomcrashposters were back in early January.

This is now my new navy seal pasta.

>show you the back of my hand
Does it have your anime waifu on it? Take a pic please!

Hope it has a good correction.

It should, since the chart looks very much like a double top.

Will it dip lower than two days ago? Knowing this looks like a double top?