Iconomi

Last warning.

Lunar mission is approaching take off as we speak.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/6t33e5/iconomi_august_2017_reddit_ama/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is there supposed to be an exchange listing or what? Ive been stocked and ready to go for forever now.

china joins the game

Hopefully china can kill the bot suppressing the price.

You know if people wanted to buy this the bot would not matter right?

I guess, atleast Im in the green on ICN. Holding for a couple days more.

Looks like you are on to something OP

I just want the satisfaction of seeing people whine after given fair warning about this token.

when are they going to release the platform to the US so I can just auto dump part of my paycheck every month and check back in a year when I can afford a lambo?

it is indeed up, but still withing the normal range the bot has been playing with. wake me up when it is within even a dollar of ATH

Same. It'll be funny when ICN hits 3 digits in a couple of years and everyone on Veeky Forums will be posting pink wojaks about how they could of bought in when it was just a few dollars

you keep saying that but I'm selling this slav shit as soon as it hits 1k on the ratio again

Should someone break it to him?

Use a proxy

There is no price manipulation, there are only smart people getting rich

Yea, not gonna happen...

Unfortunately they'd still need to verify due to KYC. Proxy can't help with that.

We're 37 minutes from the start of the August AMA and the price is at the top of where it's been before the whales smacks it down to 2.73 USD. The 2.73 - 3.15 range has already happened many times.

A lot of the top questions have to do with listings on other exchanges and price manipulation. Many of these questions worded like we're trying to get the right wish out of a genie. You know, cause we trust them so much.

This shit is probably going to moon in the next month though. The Iconomi community is going to get them listed on other exchanges with or without them. If it goes that way, expect shilling till this coin gets pumped and dumped.

If today's AMA is all good and a comprehensive vision of ICN utility and future exchange listing is presented, it will go up too.

Either way.

This. I'm willing to bet it'll be $100+ by the end of 2018.

Easily.

These ''lunar mission imminent'' threads have been made since the pump to 5,5$ and subsequent dump. Silly bagholders.

Columbus Capital Blockchain.ONE will be a regulated fund based on a Blockchain Index investment strategy and listed on traditional exchanges. We expect this to happen in the next 2-3 months.

BIG

reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/6t33e5/iconomi_august_2017_reddit_ama/

AMA page for everyone interested