Is Ripple ded?

Is Ripple ded?

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/insights/sbi-holdings-views-on-blockchain-and-xrp-an-interview-with-yoshitaka-kitao/
sbigroup.co.jp/english/investors/disclosure/presentation/pdf/170727presentations.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, expect it to moon when SBI start using XRP.

>something using ripple

You are very funny guy!!!

It has been going up last 12 hours....seems it is recovering. Back to 0.18 probably.
Get in for small gains!

>SBI
State Bank of India?

It's the next big thing. Just buy and HODL IT.

There are too many coins, just think about how much money has to be put into the ripple market for it to raise by $1.

Think about that.

was ripple ever alive?

yes, look at the 6 months chart

Now check the lastest news about XRP, and think about how many asian people there is on this planet.

Think about it.

F

Good luck then.

>using Ripple
>using XRP
learn the difference hotshot

>Using
Nah, don't think so....it's all just whitepaper-vapordreaming
Make your bets;make your bed!

F

It has been, for the last 3 months. Ripple is consistenty going down, and doesn't look like that will change any time soon.

They are still trying to push it for banks to use XRP.
So it might be good to buy some while its low and hold it until the end of this year.

its over boyz

Think in terms of market cap, not usd value per coin.

Stop jumping off trains before they even start.
Buy and hold. Learn to invest, instead of running around and dropping every single shitcoin you can touch from your big weak baby hands.

Yeah, sure. 10folded my initial "investment" and sold at the top, except for a tiny amount that I'll just hold.
Unlike most other coins, XRP has a (as of now, still theoretical, but still more to show for it than most other >we are usefull!!! really!!!!! BLOCKCHAIN!!111!!! coins) real use case, so it should be worth something.

RIP RIPPLE

ripple.com/insights/sbi-holdings-views-on-blockchain-and-xrp-an-interview-with-yoshitaka-kitao/
sbigroup.co.jp/english/investors/disclosure/presentation/pdf/170727presentations.pdf

F

>Go balls deep in ripple at .36 after being tired of missing out moon missions
>It dips to .34, start to panic and want to sell
>Start to feel like a dunce and told myself I'm not about to be like Veeky Forums and buy high to sell low
>It tanks, and never returns to buy price
>I now realize I am exactly like Veeky Forums holding the bag

W-we are the Ripplelites!

XRP's price will jump with the money-lock this year. Putting their 55B of XRP in escrow will reassure the investors/clients, which will bring more investors/clients.

Interesting, thanks. I know I'm hodling this.

where can I short Ripple?

55 billion coins going into escrow around the same time as a major bank begins to use XRP, combined with various mentions of Ripple being serious about the value of XRP, means this is an obvious hodl...

it's a minimum $10 asset within the next few years