What did you do on the 19th of August 2017?

What did you do user...
When BCC got its difficulty lowered to a level that made mining it more profitable than mining BCT?Did you miss that _A_LOT_ of hash rate migrated to BCC and the value increased dramatically?
How come?!!? Since there are people that told you that this will happen...
What did you do user...?

Other urls found in this thread:

vote.bitcoin.com/arguments/bitcoin-unlimited-s-path-to-solve-bitcoin-s-scaling-issues-is-better-than-bitcoin-core-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>what did I do on a day that hasn't come

"Get me 1000 BCC. No, no stop loss"

to be honest I thought there would be a happening but after watching the bcc price for a while I don't think anything will happen except the price will go down even more.

The problems are:

1 - no one buys BCC. Even if everyone switches and it becomes the coin with the most hashrate, when no one needs it for anything then no one will buy it except speculators. People will still buy much more BTC and then it will be more profitable to mine BTC and buy BCC if you want BCC.

2 - It's overpriced, you can't have 7% of BTC's marketcap in 3 weeks when there is no economic infrastructure

3 - Again, its Overpriced, hashrate on Saturday will be at ~5,6% of BTC's Hashrate so price should be at 0.056 if there is enough demand.

Wow Roger must be paying even less if he can't afford pajeets that cab write decent English for his astroturfing

*can

If something becomes easier to mine, doesn't that make it worth less? I'm just making a wild guess here.

Depends. If the coin is having problems due to lack of miners, and suddenly there are miners, that would increase the value of the coin.

bingo

the whole world is looking at btc. nobody gives a shit about that bitchcoin crash.

the richest whales are behind BCC and it seems they're accumulating
no crypto is really overpriced until it gets close to a trillion

The "hope" is that miners will switch because the price is higher now.

If people want to have BCC they would mine BTC and buy BCC with them now. This is not happening, not enough people are buying right now.

If people want to mine for USD they would instantly sell the coins and this would lower the price of BCC, since they are mining for USD they will switch back to BTC when the BCC price is low enough.

>implying they haven't already switched
>implying the "mistery miners" aren't the chinks with happen to have a bunch of the btc hashrate
>implying they don't have money to pump the price on their own

>the richest whales are behind BCC and it seems they're accumulating.
nice fud. looks like you love sucking jihan's little winnie. the real devs with real brain capacity work at core, not at your fake coin chinese factory

vote.bitcoin.com/arguments/bitcoin-unlimited-s-path-to-solve-bitcoin-s-scaling-issues-is-better-than-bitcoin-core-s

Another problem I have is this image.

The green side is only that big because there are many 132 BCC orders that are spawning and getting deleted fast. Its a bot.

It looks like the price should up but since days the price is only going down.

I mean it literally only needs 27 BTC to get to a price of 0.070 BTC but no one buys them.

>bitcoin.com, owned by Roger Vermine the little whiny bitch
Poll discarted
0.1 bch has been deposited in your account

that's consistent with my accumulation hypothesis above. If you don't think every pair is manipulated, including BTC/USD you must be new

oh yeah, dose blockstream goys are real smert. let's just suppress the bitcoin price for 4 years and change the whole structure & model of bitcoin for some pie-in-the-sky "solution" that hasnt even appeared yet(and can't actually even work), let's just ignore the calls of businesses that say they can't use bitcoin anymore because of high fees and network congestion becush "decentralization"(nice lie!) and instead wait for our pie-in-the-sky(that isnt even needed in the first place) and let's let this on-top-of-the-old-network-network be even more centralized than bitcoin is today and in addition make it easy for governments to regulate our hubs!!!

YEAH!!!

i don't think you know how to read that thing timmy.

if you think govs will allow creation of money they cant regulate you are sadly mistaken, fucking noob at life. BTC is a nice compromise.

Why don't you go make compromisecoin and see if it takes off?

btc is for the moment more an asset (digital gold) than money. What your little brain doesn't understand is that the US went to war when sand presidents threatened the usd. If there was such a thing that would bypass governments that easily, I can guarantee all the bitcoin devs would be either dead or in prison.

It still has a ton of room to fall

wow, you ARE a retard.

last time i checked average fees was 5$ and its projected to increase, despite your segshit, so we'll see how your moronic "digital gold" theory will hold then when you have your little "gold on a ledger, lol" theory come true because it will be ridiculously expensive to send stuff and slow to receive.

and it is such a thing that bypasses governments easily. it used to be called bitcoin you absolute clueless moron.

>0.1 bch has been deposited into your account
bitcoin core worked on it and found a solution. they are far brighter than your biggerblock trolls. they have the best devs working full time on it, the whole btc community (90%+) behind them, while you just represent the chinese miners. Get salty somwhere else chinksucker

>hurr durr i live in an echochamber CHAYNEESE MAYNERS!!!