OMG General

The most consistent coin around!
>Just can't get enough of these comfy gains.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yoYZf-lBF_U
youtu.be/hgaGWmy8nSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>T-thanks money skeleton

>Post your comfort level

got 113 at 150k sat.
Not as comfy as you, but I cant complain

350 at around 140K. pretty compf. hoping to double my investment from this.

My OMGs are firmly planted in my ass and not coming out till the are worth at least $25 each. So yes very comfy

>Yes Tonight.

thanks money skeleton

Uncle user here, scenario before we reach 300k

I got some buy orders at 0.0018 that need to be filled, you think it will go so low?

youtube.com/watch?v=yoYZf-lBF_U

Bought at $5.04

My man, Comfy AF

Well done user

#respect Britanon

its quite possible, but consider that, rsi is already overbought, and fomo is really big, also there might not even be handle and price can make fast swing to 300k, put your buy orders on 190k range, my order in this range too, also i have bought at 160k and 200k

Thread theme
youtu.be/hgaGWmy8nSY

fuck, got in at around 6$

only had money to buy 40

waiting for by order to buy another 40

someone care to share some?

0x077c2a538c98a0ed0151d616ab2273bccf31231b

> 24 hour OMG high, 0.00222545
> My limit sell I set before bed, 0.00222666

aya

i'll go with 200k, don't want to miss out just for a couple of dollars, gains are going to be much more

For real though, giBen a few years and looking at the growth of Ethereal and Bitcoin, could this be work 4 digits? Got a comfy bag of 650 here

*given, whoops.

i doubt triple and 4 digits, but it's okay to hope i guess

>No 3 if we are lucky

>Below $9

lol minute watching...

Fair play mate

Lads, I'm not one to beg at all but i'm currently sitting here freaking out... I was cooking dinner for my kids (3) and (6), I walked back in my computer to find one of my kids and sold all of my 268 OMG for literally 0.0000002 and i've lost everything :( I worked so fucking hard for this and its all done!

Please i know no one gives a fuck but please anything to try to start over would be very appreciated. i know this probably wont happen but its worth a try :/

0xf8bd2ab10a7f482c8a92de0fca053f674538eeb9

this bull run was a little shit. i was hoping 235 but it didnt even get close.
then the correction was shit too so its just sit and hodl

>things that never happened

>
True story mate, I actually cried for about 10 minutes

screenshot the trade

take a picture of you crying

picture of kid with a bit of paper saying "I sold my dads OMG" obstructing his face

then we can talk

another moon mission incoming?

kys

Seems legit.

Happy to screenshot the trade and me crying with my son, this is legit guys... I am actually fucked!

Wow dude so sorry, just sent you 286 dgb to give you a head start, don't worry it's a good coinand you'll have your money back in a few weeks when it moons

>
cryptodad done fucked up

what were you cooking?

cheers, and spaghetti the wife is crook so ive been doing everything, i have never left my comp unlocked before :(

is that your wife's son

Nah my brothers sister :P
lol yeah he is ours

Ignore that last purchase. Bracing for a tough dip these next few days while BTC surges, but I have faith in the future.

We're gonna make it, boys.

Are your kids Veeky Forumsbratz, buy high sell low!

Sold my NEO and bought OMG! Hope I am not too late for the rocket to the moon! Got around 800.

saw this on top and was.worried I missed its moon mission

was stuck in it all last week, finally out and up yesterday, utter shitshow

Thanks bros. I truly believe this coin is going to £20 EOY

We're all gonna make it

Good time to sell some neo and buy OMg?

YES, I did the same brother

I only have 105.49OMG. I know I am not going to make it. I am going to drop another 1k when it goes to 175k.
I bought in at 145k though, so I am comfy asf with the little I have.

Thanks for the laugh

Sorry had to finnish dinner lads :(

kek which lucky shit bought that

also seems more like a typo on your side

>how to do screenshots

Nah my son admitted to playing on my computer when i was making dinner, literally the worst night of my life lads :(

Hahaha i'm a noob :P I come here to learn

You are fucking Aussie, right? Look mate, if you post on that Blokes Advice page skulling a VB with OMG written on your forehead I will send you some OMG if I am satisfied with your skull.

Kek

yeah im Aussie, ive only got a goonie brother. Off pay week and the missus has been off work sick for 2 weeks :( hard times

>buy OMG at ath
>still up 40% within a week
is this the ultimate Veeky Forums coin?

skateboard coin

should I buy back in and risk kms with another week going sideways?

sold 2159
last buy 211590
seems like a typo on your half.. a six year old isnt going to do that

You shouldn't have sold. Who cares if it is a week long horizontal, you would make money in the long run. Stop thinking so short sighted, my friend.

back in @194

fuck omg

No typo, i had it set to do a sell order once i got back from cooking but yeah come back to fine this :(

we are the omgmarines

I bought it a week ago around 170 average and had to buy in again 160, spent time on the sidelines as a dozen other fancied coins took off. was finally able to go green last 24 hours, started selling at 203

I only hold bitcoin and have little interest in anything but money when it comes to alts

watching other coins moon out of control when youre way over exposed to some shit like OMG is hard

Fuckin saved!

well that truly sucks dude

Nice C&H tho

>tfw noticed eyes still red from crying

Yeah life is over lads, any OMG would make my night. Its cool if not

0xf8bd2ab10a7f482c8a92de0fca053f674538eeb9

just bought you another goon sack m8

Cheers bro! Will have a big scull for you!

lol

look another one shilling with his meme analysis

noone is falling for your shit lol

its only like 3k aud bud, its not the end of the world.

It is when its you've worked your ass off doing over time for months to be able to get that :(
Not doing the best right now :(

Cheers though

Stay poor pajeet
t. 5440 OMG hodler

Give me 5-10 mins and I will send you some

For you mate!

You pathetic pos, even if you sell at 1 sat you will only fulfill the highest bid. Fuck off with your begging you useless failed chad

enjoy your losses

four omg so far, thats to whoever you are :)
Changing the feeling of killing my self to a bit of happiness

I hope no one actually thinks this is real.

Why is omg

Fuck you dude, I spent five years in the Aus Army and got out and got attacked by a dog real bad, every day has been a struggle for a long time and i keep on keeping on, i have never begged in my life. So I know I am very low that I am, some of us need a hand up sometimes...

i dont get it

Fuck, you live in the South. No 4.5L goon bags in NT, lucky you.

you sound almost like a professional

you do this a lot don't you?

I moved down from NT about 4 months ago mate, i lived in durak... what about you?

Go fuck yourself and your pity party. Scamming piece of shit.
GET A JOB already.

Youre a jerk...

Thanks to anyone who has helped me out, anything is appreciated :)

Night lads

Yes, I'm a jerk to people who:
–are scammers
–try to make others feel sorry for them

By the way, the post from 100% stand alone debunked this. That's why you're pissed off at him.

If "begging" on the internet is how you plan on living, you're not cut out for this world.

sounds like you could use another glass of ranch dressing.

I bet youve never done anything worth anything in your life, I hope one day youre in my shoes

if you take a pic from your phone with your computers bittrex order page showing the sell order ill send you 1 omg

we're all going to make it