Bitcoins and Romance

I'm new to this forum and I have a question for you guys. Are any of you in romantic relationships? Or are you too busy with your Bitcoins to venture out in the romance department? I recently tried to do the latter but I scared away the guys when I started talking about Bitcoins. Any of the Bitcoin make experts interested in going on a date with me?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0UPoBSvmzuo
youtube.com/watch?v=p0sNdvVqliw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Land whale detected

Show me your portfolio so I can jerk off to it

kys roastie

where are you
If you are not fat and dont have a dick ill take you out for romance

tits

Hey op ignore these trolls, they're just losers. Id definitely go on a date with you if you fit my type. Im into older hairy men with round bellys. We call them bears.

Anyone on here who claims to be a "girl" is either an overweight mouthbreather dude, or a fat-dicked trap.

beta virgin detected

what?
>I luv u user-chan
>Thx user-kun, btw do u know about bitcoin?
>Sorry user-chan, uhm... I g2g

Guys, I forgot to add the size of my bitcoins! They are HUGE ;) And, no I don't have a dick!!

>tfw have GF that owns ETH and works at a company looking to leverage blockchain.

Shame she's a fucking uggo, can't have it all tho.

Today's the day you find out she lurks on biz.

Send BTC here, and I will believe you.
1Fpi2x5FQnSVUheQqpod2RFNtdP5DpbC2k

HOW CAN I WASTE TIME ON ROMANCE WHEN I HAVE TO LOOK AT THE CHARTS 24/7?!?!

But can't I be the chart that you look at 24/7? Do you want to always remain single?!

>romance
I already didn't have any of that before I got into crypto.
It sounds to me like the worst investment ever.

>size of bitcoins
It's over, bitches and normies are invading us.

Any man worth his salt on here already has his qt locked in or is playing the field like a champ.

We treat scamcoins and mouthbreather roasties in the same capacity because we already know we can do far better. We understand that risk in trading works much in the same way as it does with dating/thothunting.

Anyone making gains already knows that to a woman, bitcoin works like this:
Internet munnies --> magic --> better than fiat
so we understand the two should never mix.

Any real man here earned his balls when he watched that red candle grow and didnt weak hand that shit like a little bitch.The remainder are basement-neets searching for ant grease-bear with a vagina so thats what youre left with.

t. youre not worth the investment to any decent cryptoman and you just proved that to us

also pic related. She fucks like a god damn tiger and my dick has never been more satisfied which helps me clear my head and make mad gains.

You can always set stop positions and have enough time for a date. That's not an excuse.

C'EEEEEEEEEEST LEEEEEEEEES VAAAAAAACANCES
C'EST LES VACANCES EN ITALI
C'EEEEEEEEEEEEEST LEEEEEEEEES VAAAAAAAAACANCES
PIZZA CLAXONS ET SPAGHETTI

youtube.com/watch?v=0UPoBSvmzuo

>Are any of you in romantic relationships?
2D only.

You should avoid tall buildings.

This user knows what's up, I am in a loving relationship with mai 2D waifu.

I have a romantic interest who won't talk to me and hasn't for five years just because I threatened to commit suicide. I'm planning on sending her a letter in a few years when I have fuck you money so she begs to be my bride. I've made almost $70k on BTC so far, if it really takes off to the moon with the normie wave I'm expecting millions.

Fucking bitch. I'm going to tell her I'm a stock trader too, it will sound sexier.

This is the best possible timeline.

Internet enables me to
>get laid easy with tinder
>get paid easy with crypto
>buy designer clothes for dick cheap on sales/ second hand
>get educated for free with a seemingly infinite amount of informaiton

Its like you dont even have to try anymore bros.

>have girlfriend
>just want to look at charts all day
>she wants to do other shit
>gf is killing my sweet gainz

>setting stop positions
>not just picking perfect coins every time that will always get you sick profits
>not just IRON HANDSing anything that goes red

Real women want a man with iron hands

my romance department got laid off, shut down and outsourced
only finance remains

>living the neet dream
a great time to be alive

PAL had a datesteemians channel

My gf thinks my trading is cute. She goes "yaay" when i say im doing well and laughs her ass off when i text her pink wojaks
>tfw no golddigger qt3.14 to get wet at my gains

she does this while gobbling down on tyrone's cock

never 3D

>>buy designer clothes for dick cheap on sales/ second hand
You are buying second hand "designer" condoms?
WTF man…

Almost the contrary here. I want to be rich because that would be my only chance for being with the girl I like (age difference, her parents, you know).

iron doesn't feel good against the clit

I have an imaginary boyfriend and $100k portfolio. Disregard males, acquire currency.

this.
im married and when i tell her i made 10k conputer money today she asks me when i cash out

But what about clit(hood) piercings? Supposedly those feel good.
Yeah, I know, they are made from Ti or some surgical steel, which is not pure Fe, but the first should be quite similar to iron for all intesive purposes (minus the rust) and the latter does contain a lot of it, so I'm not sure if I can support your argument.

>3DPD
not even once

My dude, it's intents and purposes, not intensive purposes haha.

youtube.com/watch?v=p0sNdvVqliw

>drop that bitch, bcuz we need no hold upz

what the fuck is that?

Whoa, nice trips! Those are a diamond a dozen

I really wanna click that, but I'm at work…

>intensive purposes

Woman are short sighted retarded vapid consumerist whores.

she looks cheap

Who are you calling cheap?! :D
My destiny seems to be shaping up like yours - lots of money but no significant other to share it with :(

doggy dog board

Why the fuck did you make this thread on a board filled with autism and neets.

This attention whoring is on a whole other level.

TITS or GTFO

I have had a few dates where I have brought up Bitcoin -- but the words cryptocurrency and ethereum usually don't compute. Just stay with buzz words, Bitcoin -- future of currency and decentralization (punx love this). Make it about fuckin' the man and not about binary trading. Unregulated market sounds pretty good too.

I gave a very base level description of mining to two of my last hook ups, since my computer was going jet-engine style all night, they both didn't ask for more information. Most people settle back to the American dream -- "huh well you're making money", to girls this is sort of intriguing if you play it correctly

I've been fucking with crypto just to distract myself from my dumpster fire of a love life.

All the girls my age in town are feminists with green undercuts, round John Lennon glasses and nose piercings aka fucking kill me

I guess a clit piercing has an intensive purpose.

>this makes me moist

lol you're a fag