Who is this man?

who is this man?

The money skeleton.

god bless your bones sir

especially the collar bone

future Nobel Prize winner for Computer Science in Cryptography

hes got 3 PhDs

thank you money skel, you have the best bones.

Thank you money skel, you have the best bones.

he made me rich as fuck

i would suck his dick figuratively but not physically (cuz im not a faggot)

How rich is rich as fuck

fuqfuq I want to buy ETH and BTC but the dip ain't here yet

3m

>who is this man?
my boy

c-can i have $50 ?

Stupid shirt. Is it that the tense is wrong, or is it a command from some chink?
>You there!
>You read my shirt now!
>You read it right now, or you reave!

You ungrateful son of a bitch!

the past tense of read is read. english language ftw.

The past tense of "read" is also "read" you retarded brainlet.

No it's red.

Like in "red it". Reddit.

Get it?

he's the money skeleton, of course

thank you money skeleton!

bless u money skelet

He's actually a drop out from Waterloo (where I happen to live).

No, it should be written "You are reading my shirt" you pair of fucking morons.
I bet you're the type of people to say "I was just sat there, doing whatever" rather than "I was just sitting there, doing whatever".
Learn English, and stop embarrassing yourselves.

Actually, you weren't too offensive, so my apologies to you for calling you a fucking moron.

Are you actually retarded?

It's describing what you just did, in the past tense.

"You (just moments ago) read my t-shirt."

The shirt goes on to exclaim that the aforementioned act of having one's t-shirt read is sufficient social interaction for the day.

I seriously hope you're just trolling at this point. I can't believe I just typed all that out. What the fuck.

No, when you ate reading the t-shirt, it is no past-tense, you fucking spastic. If Vitalik then said to you, "You read my t-shirt", that would be the correct tense, or, if he turned around and had written on the back "You read the front of my t-shirt", that would also be correct. For it to be "read" in the past tense while the person is reading it is incorrect.
I don't come here to educate morons, so next time I will invoice you for my time (or your mom can hire me to tutor you--I accept cash, BTC and blow jobs).

*are

*not past tense
Fuck phone posting.

By the time your brain interprets the meaning of the sentence the act of reading is already complete.

Furthermore, one could argue that even if you read it slowly by the time you get to the word "read" you've already read the word "you" and so the statement is still correct.

Shoo shoo gains goblin

I think you're kinda grasping at straws there, but I can respect a refusal to back down.
Anyway, I was just making a joke on the pun printed on his shit, so I'm not really bothered. Grammar is one thing, but it's not that big of a deal (except for "Eat Fresh"--I fucking hate that).

Yeah everyone knows it should be eat freshly

Exactly. I think the point of it is to actually make you notice it, and to have it stick in your mind a bit more, because it (at least subconsciously) niggles you.

For all intensive purposes I could care less, I just wanted to argue.

how much tax did you pay?

That's fine, I guess. And irregardless of the grammar, there ain't nothing wrong with an amusing shirt.

The 2nd coming of Jesus Christ.