Professional historians and archaeologists who found and examined the tool say it was meant to be curved

>professional historians and archaeologists who found and examined the tool say it was meant to be curved
>but I think they're wrong, I think it was meant to be straight and was bent by erosion

>t. dance teacher

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=drd8dQKr-oY
youtube.com/watch?v=xoYj4BZdB1w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How dare he question ESTABLISHED FACT
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off revisionist, the ameture contribution is extremely important.

> The battle of Zama was made up

Literally the opposite of what he says...

he says alot of stupid shit but atleast he states thats its his opinion
which is ok

>That fucking hat

>arming coif
>hat

If its meant to be that, I think he may have padded a bit too much.

>I-its not a mongs arts and crafts pillow

>this triggers the Lindytard

He has a degree in anthropology though. The reason why Veeky Forums armchair historians get mad at him is that they just simply don't know the field, and thus don't realize that there are non-mainstream theories that have some validity as well.

Also most of the stuff ITT are just straight up lies like . It's just some triggered frenchie who couldn't handle the bants

Is he actually a dance teacher?

It all got too autistic for me man. Just like picking on terrible movies and saying they weren't historically accurate.

How exactly does an autistic Corsican trigger him?

He does do dance teaching, but I think Youtube is his main source of income at the moment.

Well I mean what's his boggle really? There's not much to say about most stuff. Its a stick. You hit people with it

Lindy and Skallagrim were a mistake

Ironically I still get super triggered when I see things like Arthur Dayne in GoT though

>Arthur Dayne

The longsword dual wielding ninja fighting alone against 50 people?

Yeah it annoyed me.

anglos will forever be butthurt for failing to demonize Napoleon because most people know Napoleon spread Enlightment and Civil Code, destroyed the last remnants of Feudalism. He is more of a tragic character who's ambition proved too much than a villain. And that makes brits butthurt because they can't claim Moral Highground.

Then you're a fool if the dual wielding annoyed you
youtube.com/watch?v=drd8dQKr-oY

>"Why would anyone use a spear, it's a totally useless weapon. If somebody with a sword comes close to you and attacks, you won't be able to defend yourself with your spear because it's so long and unwieldy, you would have to ditch it and draw your sword. Also remember that scabbards for spears don't exist so you would have to constantly hold your spear with your hands even when you're not fighting, which is pretty inconvenient."

It's a "lindy doesn't say enough stupid stuff already, so we have to make up extra stuff and attribute it to him" episode

But that's what he actually said

And that was the entire video was it? He didn't say anything more?

>And that was the entire video was it?
Regarding that club no. But this thread isn't about the whole video.

>And this is one of my favourite """""""tanks"""""""

Professionals are idiots.

So you're saying you're taking him out of context?

Based Lindy poster.

>black death was good

it actually was
because it afected all stratus of society there was more demand of labour therefore wages rose

>implying that's not an entirely mainstream video which many historians agree with

That´s bad you commie.

* mainstream idea

>commie
do you even Free Market my man?
there is one basis called Supply & Demand
after the Civil War until the 1900 the average wage of american worker rose 40% even though there was millions of immigrants comming in

>being able to set your own value for your labour which someone else can accept or decline, instead if being compelled by force to do it for free, is communism

Free market for """white""" people is a legit thing. Not advocating it but it is a position.

>people stand around attacking one at a time.
>They don't just tie him up and wrestle him to the ground to overwhelm him
ok

youtube.com/watch?v=xoYj4BZdB1w
If anyone actually wants to watch the video. It's quite informative and interesting, and you can see how much OP lies.

>lindybeige
>informative

reminder that Lindybeige claims:

>no one used swords, axes
>no one used horses
>no one used throwing knives
>no one used double strap arm shields
>no one used scythes
>no one used mail coifs
>no one used torches
>Pikemen didn't fight each other
>no one spoke French during the French revolution
>no one spoke Latin during the Roman Republic
>battle of Zama didn't happen
>Romans carried one pilum
>Vikings weren't real
>berserkers weren't real
>climate change isn't real
>stagnant social mobility isn't real
>castles were defended by three soldiers
>butted mail is better than riveted mail
>operation market garden was a success
>Napoleon was literally Hitler
>The Churchill was the best tank in WWII
>The English won the Hundreds Years' War
>british naval guns on Malta could lanuch projectiles into space

but that is all correct? ;)

And then he says incredibly retarded shit like your pic related (a good couple dozen pages on that btw)

The context doesn't change what he said at all though.

Someone who got BTFO by the British?

>Napoleon was literally Hitler
He does claim this, besides for the literally part.

He claims all of these

I wouldn't know, desu.

I dropped him years ago when he claimed that driving on the left side > driving on the right side

protip: it doesn't matter as long as everyone in a country drives on the same side

*Russians

But it's actually better driving on the left side, he even gives the reasons as to why.

He teaches Lindyhop, which is kinda a kinda jazz dance or something. Also has a degree in... I believe Archaeology,

Mostly its just people saying he doesn't have the credentials to have an opinion.

>he doesn't have the credentials to have an opinion.
His credentials don't mean as much as some people like to think. He got a bachelor's in Archaeology around twenty years ago and has done nothing in the field since. He's never done any official work as a researcher or scholar, except for a short stint as a volunteer in a completely different field. It's obvious he tries to keep up some some archaeological work, but it's also obvious he's not engaged with the field directly and mostly relies on pop science articles. He's not an archaeologist, and he isn't involved in any ongoing archaeological work or research. So, no, he really doesn't have the credentials to present archaeological information in the capacity than most people seem to think he does. He's an enthusiast and a presenter of information generated by other people, that's it.

But to his credit, he makes it clear most of the time that he doesn't really have credentials and bases things on LARPing more than anything else. I don't really blame Lindy because his fans assume that charisma is the same as real credentials. Steve Irwin wasn't a zoologist, but he was a good TV host and educator.

I wouldn't call it a BTFO considering it took all of Europe to stop this mad man.

for some of the "no one used"s.
what he really says is, " not extensively used.
although most of these are just fucking ridiculous

This has to be a joke. Surely this isn't that controversial? Why do you even care what he thinks about driving?

ameture contribution, you say?

He has a degree on evolutionary psychology.

He bong pilled the world on how utterly worthless the french resistance or contribution to the war was

HELLO LADS WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD

BY THE QUEEN!

Why is Hannibal black? Carthaginians were the descendants of Phoenicians.

Because the History Channel said so. And Hannibal was also a barbarian, apparently.

The Barcas probably aren't from Tunis. Every other general Carthage ever used was a foreigner they hired.
This doesn't mean they are black, it just defeats your specific argument in that post, since we don't know that he was an ethnic phoenician.

Interesting. From which places could they hire generals? Iberia, Numidia? What else?

Greece mostly. They actually had romans during the third war.

I'm just waiting for the daring synthesis of Rey Carlos/Lindy posting

Everyone is trying to be le GROUNDBREAKING CONSENSUS CHALLENGING REBEL WHO SHAKES UP THE ESTABLISHED ORDER now. Many people will blame Trump for this but the cancer was rising up long before 2016. This constant obsession by retards and hasbeens to be "THE BASTION OF ALT KNOWLEDGE! PRAISE KEK!" to overthrow the "STODGY CONSENSUS" has gotten to such levels of sheer retardation that people are just making bullshit up by this point so they can be yet another le paradigm shifter.

It's the sad result of individualism in a world where the individual has become nigh-worthless. Nobody feels like they contribute to anything anymore, so they try to "CHANGE LE WROLD" from the dim view of their electronic feed all day long.

His degree is in archaeology. He worked/volunteered for the university in evolutionary psychology.

Wait, Lindybeige is francophobic? No wonder. I remember one of his videos on post-WWII Gaullist propaganda where he conveniently forgets to mention nobody in France actually believes that kind of stuff anymore.