What the fuck was their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

cell.com/ajhg/fulltext/S0002-9297(16)30448-7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was too damn hot

They, much like Anakin, did not liked sand

They learned how to farm and out bred their HG neighbors

No one could stand up to the black warrior

Sad realitys of life man. Look at the warlike Zulu. Expanded rapidly and got all the good land. Peaceful neighbours just got railed by them. Then Whitey turned up with boomsticks of christ and that's all she wrote

well it certainly wasn't fear of the black warrior

This and the rent (for cattle land) was too damn high.

Unless they were feeling a blacker warrior

The sad thing is Indo-Europeans had enough time to expand into Africa before the Bantu expansion happened.

They fled their land because they feared the black warrior.

Where do you think Chadic R1b came from? Black warrior: 1, Aryans: 0

I've been curious about that. What do you know about Chadic R1b? Can you recommend some reading?

lmao he means Chad as in Chad Thundercock

cell.com/ajhg/fulltext/S0002-9297(16)30448-7

It could have been spread to Africa by either Chadic or Laal speaking groups. Chadic is related to Semitic and other Afro-Asiatic languages, Laal is most likely a language isolate.

As for the haplogroup R1b-V88 it's thought to originate in Eastern Europe or Anatolia. R1b itself ultimately has origins around Kazakhstan.

senpai

How did Bantus wind up being more related to Nilo-Saharans despite coming from West Africa?

They were part of the same back-migration before splitting

Bantus nearly pushed the Khoisan to extinction.

The weak should fear the strong

The Sahel was densely populated, Cushitics migrated down first and mixed all the way to the tip of South Africa during a drier period of time without malaria or tsetse going through the savanna/miombo.

Later with the adoption of Banana from southeast Asian Mariners and the adoption of cattle (after losing them once it got wetter) Bantu migrations along the same route.

Banana changed the game in the equatorial

Back migration as in Back to Africa? Which particular migration?

They're not.

Yes they are. They're as "close" to them as Greeks are to Iranians.

>True Negroids

Geneticists didn't make this.

>Yes they are. They're as "close" to them as Greeks are to Iranians.
That's weird because Greeks and Iranians don't cluster together or even close to each other.

That's true but Greeks are still closer to them than 95% of Europeans.

That's my only gripe with it. The black "race" is a meme, but there are some people closer to each other in Africa than others.

pygmies too

There were several.
>First Farmers/Natufians to E. Africa all the way down to the Khosian (E1b1b)
>protosemitic to E.Africa (J/E1b1b)
>random R1b indoeuropean group that found its way to Chad.

They genocided half a continent of the poor fuckers, and it doesn't even seem to have been difficult.

The Zulu were a bunch of lowlife peddlers of tobacco until Shaka came along.
>History of the Zulu war by Alexander Wilmot

>indoeuropean

It's not

This is why I can't understand the logic of the Apartheid government giving in to the bantus. Is not like those were natives either. But it's still not as bad as the poor khoisans.

Europeans are mostly descended from Neolithic Anatolians and Bronze Age steppe nomads, so I guess there's no reason we shouldn't all be replaced by Somalis.

Short answer: Iron and Genetics

They were naggers

>tfw the dark skinned, sometimes blue eyed natives of Europe are all gone

An entire race of primitive manlets not easy to push over? Come on now. The Bantus had iron, they had stones.

>dark skinned, sometimes blue eyed
>sometimes

nigger the aboriginal europeans were the bluest eyed.

40,000 years ago they didn't have blue eyes, it wasn't until around 7,000 years ago that blue eyed popped up naturally.

False.
Individuals with blue eyes are known that are over 12000 years old.
Genetic divergence between them suggests that it originated much earlier.

Did some background research, you aren't wrong.

ITT: Right-wing whites trying to equate well-documented, recent, historical violence by Europeans with a postulated migration that would have happened thousands of years ago.

I'm not right wing, nor am I white.

Are Bantu the most evil race?

I am right wing and white, and you know, it's true, all of it, you were just as beastly if not more than white folks.

This is America and you could all be futuristic alpha ubermensch spacenegros yet you still whine over slavery. Sad.

If you're a Khoisan slant eye, yes. Then again, Europeans wiped them out too.

No we didn't.If Europeans didn't arrive in the Cape before the Bantu did the Khoisan would be extinct today.
t.South African

They'll go extinct anyway.
White South Africans luckily have several percentages of Khoisan blood in them as do local Bantus.