Iconomi AMA in 35min

Just wanted to remind you Iconomi is going to post the answers to their AMA in 35min.
If the answers calm down the FUD that has been going on on their sub in the last week then this shit is going to alpha cantaury!

So be sure to log to Kraken and be ready to buy some icn, or if you already hold some be ready to sell if things go bad.

Oh god im souch a good person for reminding you fags....gotta go stimulate my nipples now....

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/iconominet/introducing-columbus-capital-iconomis-first-asset-management-partner-5c64c3bc6abf)
medium.com/iconominet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not to mention the adding of ICN to Binance in the next few days.

yep

Reminder that I predicted all this news 2 months ago.

This coin will be in the $20 range by the end of the year. Someone screencap it so I don't have to keep screencapping and proving my own shit.

I remember reading that thread haha.

I thought they gave the answers live, and not just post the answers all at once

hm dont know actually, well see in a few minutes.
my icn is waiting on kraken - hopefully to be returnet to mew

TFW too lazy to sell, even if everything goes to shit with the AMA.

maybe we could comment it here live?

but youre not to lazy to post about it? it literaly takes the same amount of energy and time :)

Veeky Forums in a nutshell

Are they usually late? They did say "4:00PM CEST sharp".

Questions are being answered now.

CET its now 15:21
15:21 is in american 3:21pm

Hi Nachbar90, thanks for the question. Yes we plan to tokenize other DAA’s, though we will probably have a threshold of around $1m USD before we allow this.

All those fees

yes amen to that! I'm also holding some btc on kraken to possibly double my icn, but will wait for another 2 or 3 answers like this one to buy more.....feeling super-bullish though...

"Hello SwagtimusPrime, yes absolutely. As communicated in our recent Medium post (see here medium.com/iconominet/introducing-columbus-capital-iconomis-first-asset-management-partner-5c64c3bc6abf) Columbus Capital Blockchain.ONE will be a regulated fund based on a Blockchain Index investment strategy and listed on traditional exchanges. We expect this to happen in the next 2-3 months."
OLD MONEY IS COMING IN, BOYS.

Hello SwagtimusPrime, yes absolutely. As communicated in our recent Medium post (see here medium.com/iconominet/introducing-columbus-capital-iconomis-first-asset-management-partner-5c64c3bc6abf) Columbus Capital Blockchain.ONE will be a regulated fund based on a Blockchain Index investment strategy and listed on traditional exchanges. We expect this to happen in the next 2-3 months

still no info on how the fuck are they going to do that? which regulatory agency have they been negotiating with?

Nah, it takes much more time to move around icns from wallet to exchange. Also, I really don't think they can fuck up this nice project just with an AMA, I'm in this for the longterm.

My guess would be the LSE.

yes but they could have said it, would be much more credible imho

nothing they have answered has excited me yet

not eaven the tokenization of the DAAs?

why are they so slow? its not like they couldnt have prepared the answers in advance!!

So when it will moon? I bought 100k.

They aren't even addressing questions by number of votes. This is a pretty fucked up way to go about addressing community concerns. I'll reserve judgement for the end of the AMA but ouch.

I don't care about anything but my ICN.

these guys are fucking strokes

-Iconomi can't comment on ICN exchange listings.
-Iconomi can do nothing about the community's efforts to force the token onto exchanges.

Question:
"Did you apply to other exchanges for ICN to be listed ? If yes, when and which exchanges - please name them and tell us the current status on the application for the exchanges you applied to"

Answer:
"We are fully focused on building the platform out and moving forward with our long term plan for ICONOMI; to build a truly stable, secure and scalable working platform. This is fundamental to our long term growth. As you know, we cannot comment on individual listings and because blockchain is a permissionless technology we cannot prevent an exchange from listing our token."

Fffffffffffffffffff

Great its dumping right now....

honestly might hang myself

price is dropping. fuck these assholes.

If you ever wondered what a dogfucking conman looks like...

the insurance thing is good though
Hi Justinformation thank you for your question. This is absolutely still the plan and is something we are working towards. We aren’t able to comment on the details right now but as soon as we have an update it will be posted on our Medium page here: medium.com/iconominet

what a load of fucking bullshit

they are just stringing you along with a noncommittal answer

they still hold a lot of their tokens so i think they have the best of interests to make them valuable....

If that Binance listing doesn't happen then i will drop my fucking bags on this scam

-Insuring people's funds is absolutely still the plan but they aren't able to comment right now. As soon as they have an update, they will post it at medium.com/iconominet

Why the fuck are they dodging the exchange question again when it's been confirmed that Binance is adding ICN to their exchange

Guys, Blockchain.ONE listed on traditional exchanges in 2-3 months, this is freaking huge.

Literally sigt 2.0 i bet they have a discord full of anime display pics too

who cares? I just hope it's still above $3 by the time I transfer my ICN out of my wallet onto the exchange. I'm through with these fucking asswipes.

Yup, so many retarded short term traders are blinkered and don't see this. They have ICN locked up for like 2 years. It's in their best interest for it to become valuable. Fuck all you short term fudders, I'll see you when ICN is worth $100 this time next year

What about ICN. Everyone has ICN. We invested in ICN. Where the fuck are the ICN gains

This coin is only going somewhere in the near term if the community forces it onto exchanges and shills the fuck out of it. All that without turning the subreddit into a FUDhole. The Antshares community managed to do it, but the core team wasn't shitting on them the whole way.

I'm with you though on the Binance contingency.

why the fuck wont they just say what ICN is actually for

wall street big boys will jump in and obliterate these assholes before that happens

because its only purpose was to raise money for themselves

More money to blochain.one -> more money to iconomi -> more money for buybacks -> amount of icn decreases -> icn price goes up.

Iconomi AMA*

*Ask anything as long as its nothing to do with how any of the tokens work or how investers will see returns on their investments

platform + daa managers + columbus + tokenisation + traditional exchanges, and everyone is acting like a dildo because it is not on bittrex?

They just answer questions in such an irritating way it triggers my FUD sensor.

yeah thats true though..... i have souch mixed feeling towards icn....but the communication is shit, theres no arguing about that

Why didn't they prepare the answers before and just release them all at the agreed upon time. fucking hell

Yes. Because the buybacks don't really matter. They can buy them directly from Kraken or from other large holders without it ever affecting what's in circulation. By the time it does affect coins in circulation, they may no longer be relevant.

ICN could have instant utility if copied Binance's model of reducing fees should they be paid in ICN. Just use it to discount exit fees and let users tack it to their ICNX to slow sell it at a premium against the 3% annual cost of holding a fund. Easy and it turns into a coupon instead of a security. I would probably use my ICN instead of selling it if they went this route.

If they'd even open it to discussion instead of this opaque top-down bullshit, they'd be light years ahead right now.

They are too nebulous.

thats exactly what i asked in the ama but got downvoted, nice community....

MUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BUYYYYYYYYBACKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Say something I'm giving up on you

I have just 126 ICN,hoping that I can make 3-4k out of it. I think that's a realistic expectation. Any opinions?

Scaling out. I don't think this is a scam and I think Binance will bump the price, but their refusal to properly answer questions has weakened my confidence in them.

if they ever tell us whats it use is maybe

placed my sell order. next bump and I am out.

Probably shouldn't go all the way out imo. You do you though.

I have around 400 and I'll be lucky to come out with 2k. Needs to hit a very ATH for you to come out with 3K+.

Everyday you keep telling yourself lies, your bags will end you and your shilling. This shit aint going nowhere

ICNlets, when will they learn

what i cant believe is that is taking them soooo long to answer the questions

the questions were written a week ago for fuck sake

>alpha cantaury

Tick Tock here. I'm disappointed.

Cool story bro just sold 100k

I wish people were buying...

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

for fuck sake, if they just even said they'd know what the tokens will be for in the latest answer it would've been better than just completely curving it

How does it feel
To treat me like you do
When you've laid laid your hands upon me
And told me who you are

I thought I was mistaken
I thought I heard your words
Tell me how do I feel
Tell me now how do I feel

Those who came before me
Lived through their vocations
From the past until completion
They will turn away no more

And I still find it so hard
To say what I need to say
But I'm quite sure that you'll tell me
Just how I should feel today

I see a ship in the harbor
I can and shall obey
But if it wasn't for your misfortunes
I'd be a heavenly person today

And I thought I was mistaken
And I thought I heard you speak
Tell me how do I feel
Tell me now how should I feel

Now I stand here waiting

I thought I told you to leave me
While I walked down to the beach
Tell me how does it feel
When your heart grows cold
(grows cold, grows cold, grows cold)

I'd love to take a bat to their faces

this is the fucking definition of fud

they clearly implies that they dont care for icn holders

im gonna wait and dump on chinese but im out

w-we are t-the ICNmarines... r-right?

I sold a few hundred as it was falling. Also got rid of my Coin For Idiots holdings. Still have over 1100 ICN - next bump and it is gone.... if there is a next bump.

Beyond the horizon of the place we lived when we were young
In a world of magnets and miracles
Our thoughts strayed constantly and without boundary
The ringing of the division bell had begun

There is no pain, you are receding
A distant ship smoke on the horizon
You are only coming through in waves
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying
When I was a child I had a fever
My hands felt just like two balloons
Now I've got that feeling once again
I can't explain, you would not understand
This is not how I am
I have become comfortably numb

It did bounce pretty hard, at least on the ether pair. I'm keeping the ICN because they have ICN themselves, and shooting oneself on the foot is a bad idea.

Also, ICN still represents ownership of the platform. I'll take the gamble.

at last fucking good news

we probably won't see $3 again for a long time

You mean a couple of days when it's listed on Binance & China becomes aware of this great project?

Their commitment to fear/uncertainty/doubt goes above and beyond.

Is the team's ICN at least locked for a few years? Are all of the profits used to burn ICN tokens?

This whole commitment to the platform line they're taking is bothering me. With the complete lack of ICN integration with the platform. FFS.

If the Chinese can read their reddit I'm not so sure. If they look at the graphs of daily values, I'm not so sure either.

In a win/win they'll take the coin and do what westerners did with ans/neo. But who knows once the iconomi team responds to their interest with casual disdain.

>Top button buttoned up
> Those punchable glasses
Sold my ICN bags for MBRS a week ago and couldn't be happier desu

RIP prediction.

the last five questions eliminated the fud for me

thoughts here pls

The reddit ama didn't do god damn shit. The only thing that can help is binance.

The user who said this was gonna go up after the 16th can eat a fat dick.

The FUD doesn't bother me in the first place. The team have proven themselves to be competent throughout. I have no reason to doubt that they will make this thing a success. I'm using it as an opportunity to accumulate whilst everyone else is scared.

These guys have ICN locked up for themselves that they can't spent any time soon. Do you really think that they will let it fail when it's in their best interest for its value to increase?

didn't do shit? come on, let's be fair. It made the price plummet. That's got to count for something.

The AMA answers did clear the air a bit. Nothing incredibly noteworthy but it was mostly reassuring.

They would benefit from having a community manager. I think they are underestimating how bad failing to control FUD can be. People typing iconomi into google have a good chance of hitting a reddit page or a blog post. The responses on their blog posts are pretty nasty. Their reddit is throwing around some scary words.

I think the team really doesn't understand the decentralized, trustless, transparent mindset of crypto.

They've never been about fueling day traders speculations so they typically are quite boring. The only one I remember being exciting was them confirmed that date of the platform launching.