How did we the so called "jews" became so cukcs?

I was born so called "jewish", although I hate judaism and all other religions. I am 100% atheist.
It has always boiled my blood to know what the germans did to us the so called "jews".
But early on in our history we used to be a nation of proud and strong warriros.

First Jewish–Roman War - we managed to kill some 10,000 Roman soldiers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Jewish–Roman_War

Kitos War - we massacred hundreds of thousands of Romans and Greeks.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War

Bar_Kokhba_Revolt we managed to wipe out an entire Roman legion.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish–Roman_wars#Bar_Kokhba_Revolt

Heck I am sure at that time the Romans were more afraid of us the "jews" than from the germanic tribes who were the ancestors of later germans who massacred us.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/RAREDESU/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

We used to be a nation of pround and fearsome warriors.
We were stronger than the germanic tribes who were the ancestors of who later became the germans.

Fuck off Hans. You aren't Jewish. I am a Mizrahi Jew. Only the European Secular Jews are weak, because they stopped paying attention to the Torah. Menachem Begin killed tons of Arabs, my Grandfather killed tons of Arabs. I mean we finally decolonized our homeland from the Ishmaelite occupiers not too long ago.

Another case of WE WUZ KINGS

>Mizrahi Jew
so basically a sandnigger with a smattering of knowledge about judaism?
>Only the European Secular Jews are weak
the same jews who forged the state of israel and then, LMAO, they bargained with arab countries to get you kicked out of your homelands into the new israeli state because the ashkenazis couldn't get enough white jews to settle in that shithole desert. talk about Stockholm Syndrome hahahaha

He's neither Jewish nor German. He uses images with Czech filenames.

Nice try eurotrash. My family aren't recent immigrants. We were already here. You think it was just European Jews against Arabs? 1929 turned every Palestinian Jew into a Zionist. Without us, Israel would be destroyed because the naive Ashkenazi leftists would vote into power secular idiots like Yitzhak Rabin who don't care about the Jewish people.

>My family aren't recent immigrants.
fair enough, iirc your the one who had family get massacred in hebron, which is sad. native palestinian jews are fine in my book i had more in mind the yemeni and morrocan jews (and i think the tunisian ones) that got sold out by their governments in some underhanded deals with israel for trade deals or something. but the fact is that in the first decades of israel the arab jews who immigrated in the wake of independence were treated like trash economically and socially. the reason they voted for Begin in the first place was not really cause they wanted to remove kebabs but because it was a big "fuck you" to the ashkenazi political establishment. Begin in return treated them well with human dignity but the fact of the matter is is that it was historical circumstances that are behind your attitude toward the muslims

Without Ashkenazim the west wouldn't give Israel foreign aid or feel bad about the Holocaust.

nice

It was the Iraqi Jews who were sold out i'm pretty sure. Yeah you're right, they were treated like complete shit those immigrant camps were awful. Mine were fine because we were already a huge family with property around Palestine. No I didn't have family die in Hebron, but I did have family that were expelled afterward and lost their land just like the Arabs did. And that event did turn my family into Zionists in a sense because they were religious and Hebron is the 2nd holiest city. It was the equivalent of if Muslims were massacred and expelled from Medina.

speak for yourself, eurocucks

Kavkazi's still hold on to their warrior traditions while living next to the worst of the worst Dagestan has to offer.

Is there any good books on them? sounds interesting

I doubt it unless you know Russian or Azerbaijani.

Kafka was a Czech Jew. They exist.

Kafka spoke German in a multi-language city. He was a German Jew.

They're also the least "Jewish". not even outsider parasites, not trying to arrest the destiny of their host country and reform it to better profit themselves, as outsiders and guests in the country.

Take for instance a Georgian Jew, inseparable from their Georgian-ness, patriotic of Georgia. and its culture. A far cry from the multi-national Jew, spouting critical theory and deconstructivism, here in the US, or in western Europe.

He was born in Austria-Hungary. He learned (and spoke) German at the behest of his father, because it was the language of social advancement in Austria-Hungary. His language was Moravian (Czech) and he spoke with a Czech accent all his life.

He also actively reconnected with Judaism later in life, despite only attending temple on high holidays, again, at the behest of his father, who some of his iconic literary themes were actually just whining about.

>t. never met a mountain jew

Please fuck off. They are doing all the bullshit the other Jews do. Here's Putin with a Russian Mountain Jew. They make up a huge percentage of the billionaires around there and steal money from the people just like the other Jews do.

>steal money
So you hate when Jews are capitalists but are okay when goyim are capitalists (or "steal money?")

>Take for instance a Georgian Jew, inseparable from their Georgian-ness, patriotic of Georgia.
>inseparable from their Georgian-ness
>inseparable

They seem pretty separable to me based on their current demographics.

Sleazing for gibs, like the Poles, the Ukrops and so forth, but are those people Jews? No. The Georgian Jews differ from the typical Jew in that they are not leftists nor internationalists. They're very nationalistic in their Georgian identity, which has allowed them to inhabit the area since (the claim) the time of Nebuchadnezzar. If they were like the typical Jew, and outsider yet active participant in national politics, they'd have been run out and killed by now. This sets them apart. This little detail made all the difference, and it's the one thing none of the other Jews seem to grasp.

Yes, they returned to Israel en masse, but remain Georgians. all of them are returning to Israel, save the most international of them. Occasionally the ones that went to Israel temporarily leave to US, for money, then complain about working hours, then go back to Israel, then complain about taxes and CoL, then leave again, so on and so forth.

>They're very nationalistic in their Georgian identity

Then why are they all in Israel? Why are there more in the US than in Georgia? You're wrong. Georgians treated Jews with respect because they are humans and didn't feel the need to burn entire families at the stake for "host desecration."

They didn't become, they always were. Hence all the murders, pogroms, ethnic cleansings, diasporas, enslavement, massacres etc. coming from every single civilization they encounter, whilst always dividing further and futher into more insular tribes, a process that continues even in the State of Israel today, just ask the Haredim. Even in their own mythology the history of the Jewish people is one of incessant blunders and failures amidst impotent fantasies of vengeance and genocide.

>we managed to kill some 10,000 Roman soldiers
The article you link also says 35,000-50,000 Jews were killed, the Romans won and a certain temple was lost.

>Then why are they all in Israel?
Because they're Jews.

>Georgians treated Jews with respect because they are humans and didn't feel the need to burn entire families at the stake for "host desecration."
Everyone treats everyone with respect so long as they understand that they're guests in the national house, or that they agree to fully assimilate. The Georgian Jews must have accepted the first until they completed the second. The other Jewish groups acknowledged neither, and paid for it all throughout history.

>he doesn't know about Judah Maccabee
>he doesn't know about Bugsy Siegel
>he doesn't know about the Hasmoneans
>he doesn't know about the Sicarii
>he doesn't know about the Zealots
>he doesn't know about the Bolsheviks
>he doesn't know about the Irgun
>he doesn't know about the Stern Gang
>he doesn't know about the Haganah
>he doesn't know who created modern terrorism

You're clueless. Jews assimilated when given the opportunity, but then were stabbed in the back. The only ones who didn't were the Kabbalah nut cases.

Own religion, own ethnicity, close-knit communities, distinct phenotypical features compared to native populations. That's not assimilation. That's being a hermit on the outskirts of town, waiting to be accused of witchcraft the first time a child is born deformed, or a sickness sweeps the town.

The Georgian Jews look Georgian, because they assimilated and inter-married. Their communities were culturally Georgian, as opposed to closed off. Their traditions were Georgian. Just living their and speaking the language for commercial interaction with the locals is not assimilation.

Ummm, I'm actually a georgian Jew who now lives in Germany because of the 2003 revolution, feel free to ask me anything neko.

Georgian jews are (this is what I know) really traditional in their religious way, my Dad is always angered about how the jews here (Germany) treat the religion. He was raised really traditional. I always thought I was "Georgian" but my Parents always told me otherwise. It's not that we assimilated into their culture, we just live with each other, we learned alot from them and vice versa.

Ashkenazi or Sephardi?

don't really know, we didnt really call ourselves anything from where i came from. We just lived our lives in a jewish way and tried to go with time.

Ummm I just asked my Dad and he said that we're Mizrahi Jews, but he said that it doesn't really matter all that much since we all belive in the same religion...

If you guys need more info feel free to add me on steam, pls ignore my ideology:
steamcommunity.com/id/RAREDESU/

They say the Ashkenazim all look down on the Sephardim, and that the Ashkenazim speak their Yiddish language "So people don't know what they're planning." The Ashkenazim say the Sephardim are stupid, and that they look down on the Sephardim because they're "better educated, and white."

This is my experience with Jewish ethnic division. They never seem to argue over (their) religion, just argue over everything else. That being said, you'll get a more mystic sense from the Sephardim (muh evil eye, muh coffee grounds, god curse them, etc.)

Beria? Not Stalin? Beria died like a bastard, and lived like one. Every Georgian ?Jew I've met claims one tenuous relation or another to Stalin, but Beria?

>Judah Maccabee
The agreement with Rome failed to have any effect on Demetrius' policy. On receipt of the news of Nicanor's defeat, he dispatched a new army, again commanded by Bacchides. This time the Seleucid forces of 20,000 men were numerically so superior that most of Judah's men left the field of battle and advised their leader to do likewise and to await a more favorable opportunity. However, Judah decided to stand his ground. In the Battle of Elasa, Judah and those who remained faithful to him were killed.
> Bugsy Siegel
No one was charged with the murder, and the crime remains officially unsolved.
Jewish gangsters hostile to the idea of cooperation with non-Jewish rivals gradually receded.
>Hasmoneans
>Sicarii
>Zealots
As we already covered, all this Jewish nationalism amounted to a destroyed temple, massacres and a colossal diaspora
>Bolsheviks
Endless divisions, then Stalin lmao
>Irgun
Terrorists according to Jewish Agency, World Zionist Congress, Israeli Government, etc. An ultimatum was issued to the Irgun to liquidate itself and integrate into the IDF or be destroyed. The Irgun accepted the ultimatum, and shortly afterward, its fighters began enlisting in the IDF and turning over their arms.
>Stern Gang
Attempted to contact fascists and nazis lmao, it's like they never learn. Dissolved after 8 years.
>Haganah
the Haganah sabotaged the Patria, an ocean liner being used by the British to deport 1,800 Jews to Mauritius, with a bomb intended to cripple the ship. However the ship sank, killing 260.

Holy shit, it's like I'm reading the Baltic fleet.
>who created modern terrorism
Terrorism as we know it today requires mass media. Terrorists do the killing, which would remain an isolated case if it wasn't for journalists and mass media to make sure every house knows. Mass media do the terrorism.

That said, there is no international definition of terrorism, most deal with civilian killing, which Jews had been on the receiving end of for a long time

Anyway giving the birth of terrorism is nothing to be proud of, it's the only weapon left in the hands of conquered people, who get cucked to death so hard they no longer give any value to their own lives anymore.

Lost all of those wars, and the only victory in the second one was massacring unsuspecting civilians.

Stronk.

I do love Daddy Stalin yes, but i just used Beria to trigger some trotskyites a while back