gives you a bouquet of flowers

> gives you a bouquet of flowers

what an alpha

>*cries over getting sentenced to death*
for a serial rapist mass murderer, Beria was kind of a faggot

Oh shit.

Stalin used to literally introduce Beria as "our Himmler" to guests. I'd called that an insult to Himmler. Hitler wasn't afraid of leaving Eva Braun in Himmler's presence. Stalin was terrified of leaving his daughter anywhere near Beria though.

There are a lot of unanswered questions about Himmler. No wonder /pol/ exists.

*get raped*

Himmler was a coward too. Other Nazis even trolled him by executing people in his presence and watched him faint.

> Solzhenitsyn describes Yagoda as expecting clemency from Stalin after the show trial: "Just as though Stalin had been sitting right there in the hall, Yagoda confidently and insistently begged him directly for mercy: "I appeal to you! For you I built two great canals!"

>Yezhov, like his predecessor Yagoda, maintained to the end his love for Stalin. Yezhov denied being a spy, a terrorist, or a conspirator, stating that he preferred "death to telling lies." He maintained that his previous confession had been obtained under torture, admitted that he purged 14,000 of his fellow Chekists, but said that he was surrounded by "enemies of the people." He also said that he would die with the name of Stalin on his lips.[34]
>After the secret trial, Yezhov was allowed to return to his cell; half an hour later, he was called back and told that he had been condemned to death. On hearing the verdict, Yezhov became faint and began to collapse, but the guards caught him and removed him from the room. An immediate appeal for clemency was declined, and Yezhov became hysterical and weeping. This time he had to be dragged out of the room, struggling with the guards and screaming.

>Beria and all the other defendants were sentenced to death on 23 December 1953. When the death sentence was passed, Beria pleaded on his knees for mercy before collapsing to the floor and wailing and crying energetically, but to no avail.[40][not in citation given] The other six defendants were executed by firing squad on the same day the trial ended.[41] Beria was executed separately. He was shot through the forehead by General Pavel Batitsky who had to stuff a rag into Beria's mouth to silence his bawling (his final moments bore great similarity to those of his own predecessor, NKVD Chief Nikolai Yezhov, who begged for his life before his execution in 1940).[42]

why were the chiefs of the NKVD such huge pussies?

>german banter

>teleports behind stalin's daughter
>nothing personal, kid

confirmed

>Solzhenitsyn
At some point maybe historians should look back and make a list of things we "know" only about the soviets "thanks" to Solzhenitsyn.

>taking Solzhenitsyn seriously

>soviets dindu nuffin! day wu good boys!

fuck off leftypol

>this is what americans actualy bealive

>pshh, nothing personel kid, let me just invented a bunch of shit about
>also you are a rapist now
t. (((Simon))) Sebag Montefiore

pls no

YOU JUST KNOW

Kek

>nitpicking the source of the smallest passage I posted
wew