Another BTC hard fork - grrrrrrrreat

coindesk.com/full-steam-ahead-segwit2x-reconfirm-bitcoin-hard-fork-plan/

shorted btc eth

hehehehh

i made 20% from the last fork, so yes please. it's essentially a bitcoin airdrop.

Free coins again?

I guess it will take someone to get killed for the corporate fiat whores to stop trying to take over the real bitcoin with their shitty forks.

Free money tyvm

shitcoins are dead! long live shitcoins!
bitcoin forks are the new shitcoins
anyhow ive known about this being possible for moths. whats new? you learned how to something that was the retard forum?

meh, whatever
segwit next week is probably going to make bitcoin soar anyway

>Bitcoin Core
>Bitcoin Cash
>Bitcoin 2
>"Should I buy BCC, BTC or BCT?"
>Normie invasion staved off for another year

wew

Bitcoin segwit coup d´ etat there according to them there won´t be no a single big block, no lower fees, not nothing like that, bitcoin is for people that can PAY the charged high fee. Bitcoin´s name has been overtaken by the same so called owners of the world.

A new revolution is in order, therefore Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Segwit2x !

BCash [*]

Will it be done at a certain date or after a certain block?

>for another year
I'm afraid we don't have a whole lot of time yet
I feel like once BTC hits $5000 shit is gonna hit the fan and people will pour in

This. Easy money.

Whichever one is called "BTC" and gets used by Coinbase wins. It's that easy.

If you think Bitcoin won't go like 10x the current price in anticipation of people getting "free money" again you're crazy.

I don't know, 1k was already a big number and nobody gave a fuck, maybe when 10k?

Forbes was advertising some exchange the other day. Can't remember which exchange, but it's certainly breaking into the normie sphere as we speak

no nigga, 1k was huge in 2013. the second time just isn't as special.

what I've noticed is that normies are aware of it but they either:
tell themselves they're gonna buy but never get around to it, then see the increased price and think it's not worth it
or they don't realize that you can buy part of a bitcoin

still got a while imo, even if normies hear about them, they wont be convinced to put any real money into it anyway.
Girls can barely use computers and some guys barely know how still.
Even less are willing to trade that night out for digital currency that may never do anything for them.
Its coming, but we still have time.

god damn she is gorgeous

does Veeky Forums have a new Queen?

she literally looks like a donkey though.

God fucking damnit it. Is this going to trigger another bear market for the next 3 months? I just started making sick gains

So do you convert your non-legit new coins for BTC as soon as they materialize?

why wouldn't you want a bear market?
you get to stock up on coins cheap and then have them explode after the fork

Bitcoin was on the Snapchat the other day..
The article was bashing the hell out of it though, I think we have time just not much

Because I guess I wonder which bear market will ultimately lead to this huge Ponzi scheme finally crashing everything

I never heard one logical reason why bitcoin should fail

How is a fork not creating wealth out of thin air?

If it forks again there is triple the supply of BTC. There was only supposed to be 21 million. If you keep forking it, infinite Bitcoin so it's no different from any other capless coin

Good luck getting miners to mine all your new forks

>monkey nose
>bottle cap eyes
>horse teeth

>adding BCC's supply to BTC's and calling it the same coin

I swear some of you newcoiners get dumber by the day.

okay BTC might hardfork again but that doesn't mean you're going to get free coins. The only way that will happen is if, for some reason, somebody decides they want the post BCC BTC without segwit, then exchanges would have to decide to support it, and then people would have to be willing to buy it and miners willing to mine it. What's happening with BCC is the protest coin; there's not going to be another coin with meaninful support just because there's a fork. You realize that bitcoin can technically be forked at every block right? it doesn't mean anything unless the alternative fork gets support. As far as I can see this fork isn't going to get support from anywhere so there won't be any free coins.

>how is a fork not creating wealth out of thin air?

because:
1. The fork is not on the same blockchain and therefore is an entirely different system
and
2. The forked currency will only have value if people want to buy it. If people are willing to buy it, then wealth isn't being created but transferred.

This may be hard to understand for dumb no coiners who don't understand blockchain technology but people generally buy forked coins because they believe the fork is actually superior to original. They're making an educated bet. if the fork is worthless, they're the ones who pay for it. If the coin isn't worthless, then everyone late to the party pays for it.

WAIT

sooooo when are all altcoins going to crash again as people withdraw into btc

PLEASE TELL ME

none of this will happen if bcc gets to 0.12 like theyre pushing for at any time before the segwit2x fork. most likely will happen tonight or tomorrow. coindesk is owned by blockstream. this is FUD.

literally a donkey kong character.