Cloakcoin

saw a guy yesterday shilling this shitcoin saying this was accumulation phase lately and from the charts you could see it was only going up from now on

bought in and lost 10%, ty user. Anyway it does look like we're close to something here, what do you think biz?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EzKCe8mFWp0
ethereumworldnews.com/litecoin-predicted-one-best-investing-options-bright-future-ltc-investors/
explorer.cloakcoin.com/richlist
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i this is potential next big thing

Cloakcoin is stealthcoin, like Monero, may says that Cloakcoin is better than Monero.

And Cloakcoin ath was about 12 dollar few months ago. so its now very cheap

I did some digging yesterday and yeah i actually can't believe it's only 4$ with a 6m coins supply. We'll see

wtf does this coin do?

when new things come from Cloakcoin, it will rise and very fast

last ath rise was very fast

youtube.com/watch?v=EzKCe8mFWp0

do some research

it task is be totally anonyme coin, like Monero, etc. etc.

"private, secure, decentralized and untraceable digital monetary transactions." from their website

basically they have Enigma which makes untraceable transactions. I can't debate about it since i'm not a dev or anything but yeah popular opinions is that it's way more efficient than Monero

please see this
ethereumworldnews.com/litecoin-predicted-one-best-investing-options-bright-future-ltc-investors/
it is stable

"stealthcoin"
explorer.cloakcoin.com/richlist

stealth addresses are implemented so you can hide yours from the richlist..

I've had a bag for a while. It's the best privacy coin out there. I have no idea why it just sits there always. It's a great coin and when more people learn about it it will moon. Acquire and hodl.

bought 1k cloak. How heavy is your bag?

Just a couple hundred. I've been thinking about adding more, but first I'm accumulating veritaseum.

if you are holding for some time a couple hundred is clearly enough with the coin potential to hit 25-40$ in the future

I have bags too and lost a good 15% on Cloak. it doesnt worry me that much because Cloak is a solid coin and Clif High recommended Cloak and said there will be shocking prices for it. Acquire and hold.

In fact I'll probably be buying more.

Just bought some, looks like it can moon if it breaks a .8 BTC wall

I agree. It's a bargain at this price but there are other coins to get too.

We doing this biz? The walls are thin af.

not sure we need PnD on here it will rise soon enough :)

I'd prefer we didn't so I could acquire some more first :)