Nobody is buying this fucking garbage

You delusional idiots thought you could 5-10x flip a coin just cause you registered for the ICO. Well so did everyone else and their damn dog. Nobody actually wants to buy this coin. You greedy kikes should have sold this coin at 0.0008 on etherdelta when you had the chance. Now 0.0005 on liqui. And it's only going down from here. Feel bad for anyone who got shilled into buying this shitcoin. Do you even market cap?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethereumworldnews.com/litecoin-predicted-one-best-investing-options-bright-future-ltc-investors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Do you even market cap?

yes, it's at 50 when it's obviously a top 25 coin at least. still appears that I'm up around 5x too, so no idea where your post is coming from to be honest.

1) No one thought that

2) $5,000,000 in volume, plenty of people wanting to buy this coin considering its only being traded on a few small exchanges

3) It's not going down, just correcting to the right price

4) 0x is not nearly done climbing, its just begun. DNT and OAX are building upon its protocol. It's going to be the next ETH/NEO

5) I feel bad for you considering you're so salty you missed out on the ICO gains you made a thread whining about it

6) You can still make gains

>6) You can still make gains

Not if he buys this shitcoin.

Low quality FUD. More ZRX means higher transaction processing power for decentralized exchanges. Imagine what the Chinese would do to lay their hands on your precious ZRX to establish their own platforms on top of the 0x protocol?

Ethfinex, Radar relay, district0x. So many people building on it and you still wanna FUD. Just neck yourself pajeet.

>he thinks Chinks care about decentralization

lol

If you buy ZRX right NOW, you will be thanking me 1 month from now. Guaranteed.

Of course they care you disgusting idiot, they live under a dictatorship. Use your fucking brain.

Look at this coin's position on coin market cap. Now look at the coins above it. If you have done your homework you will realize that a great many of the coins that exceed its market cap value will not be ahead of it come two years pass. Good speculators will see this in the next coming months and invest in it in similar ways to ANS and OMG. ANS plummeted after it first mooned and then stabilized a lot lower than it is now. Do your homework. This shit is on the up and up and you'd be the fool not to buy in now. Of course the ICO gave people a ridiculous deal but that means that it's true value and price is a great deal higher. Much higher than it is now.

Their govt doesn't of course, but if only you knew all the efforts by the Chinese people break through censorship? You think they like getting cucked? No, cause they're not Americucks spreading their buttcheeks for 3-letter agencies.

ethereumworldnews.com/litecoin-predicted-one-best-investing-options-bright-future-ltc-investors/

I bought "late" and am still up 100%. The fuck is wrong with you? Did you FOMO buy at 5x ICO?

Right NOW it's getting dumped hard. When it reaches a saner price I might think of it.

Matter of fact, I hope you bought at .0009 and then spaghetti fingered at .0005 because you hate money.

Actually it's not, it already hit resistance. But do what you want, not my problem.

Do you legit think that this is a bad coin? Is this your first day trading?

Read his post you blind rat, he clearly said if you buy now you'll be thanking him in a month

What's wrong with being a blind ass bitch ass nigga dumb ass rat? You wanna go?

>mommy's brainlet

>so did everyone else and their damn dog. Nobody actually wants to buy this coin. You greedy kikes should have sold this coin at 0.0008 on etherdelta when you had the chance.

man, I love this kind of threads, making 95% worth my time spent on Veeky Forums

Stupid coin with retarded holders.

I dont get it, it shows as 0.2 usd value in the coinmarket when people are actually trading it at 0.9 in the hitbtc

Someone didn't get into the ICO. It's ok bb

lmao.

24mill market cap @ ico.
litteraly free money