Thoughts on this?

thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xuCn8ux2gbs
youtube.com/watch?v=swe3EOKCbFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cringe fest

what is it

The only cringe I had was the "Christianize" meme image.

A way for people with the maturity of a highschooler to understand history

youtube.com/watch?v=xuCn8ux2gbs

It's mainstream so history hipsters here on Veeky Forums will hate on it.

I thought it was cute.

I thought you were cute

I got excited when it included my country

its pretty good friend.

More like it just gets stuff wrong

how does this shit have 26 million views?

I could write an entire fucking essay correcting nearly every sentence he wrote about Europe, the Middle East and the East if I wanted to.

Because it's entertaining to a lot of people

I personally like it because it reminds me of YTPMVs with the amount of work put into something so stupid.

it has hot memes

>YTMPV
For a second I thought you said, "YTMND" and it gave me nostalgia.

>t. PhD in Wikipedia

It's shit. The video isn't funny in the slightest and it doesn't teach you history.

I guess it's supposed to be hilarious because of random nosies and flashy imagery?
And the author had the audacity to call this video "history of the entire world". It's fucking awful and not educational in the slighest, unless you think that even the basics of the entire's world history can be summarized in 15 minutes..

t. I hate people having fun it should be banned, and even though I am a complete weirdo I am gonna act all hipster smug and talk trash about it

What's the point in arguing history if you're not going to have a holier than thou attitude?

Spends too much time early on shitskin areas like Africa and India, but it gets better.

Should he have focused on snow niggers instead?

It's fun. I enjoyed it.

The holier than thou attitude is for you guys and people who think they know something when they really don't.

It was entertaining but historicallly inaccurate.

Y'all motherfuckers must be fun at parties.

It was fun. Not to be taken as actual history.

It was good for giving history-novices a slightly better grasp on world history.
Even for those who already know most of that stuff probably learned or was reminded of something interesting

its cute

This. Only people who are interested in history would understand what he was talking about. For plebs he was only throwing around the names of various people and events without actually teaching anything. The best possible effect the video could have would be to get a small number of people curious enough about who Timur or Chandragupta were to actually pick up a book about them.

Got 12 seconds in

>going to parties

I disliked his description of the pre-universe, which seemed to suggest the big bang was created out of someone's desire for there to be a universe.

youtube.com/watch?v=swe3EOKCbFI
thoughts on this?

>fedoras are this fucking assblasted
*tip*

His Japanese one is a lot better. The problem's the subject. It's difficult to make anything, comedy, educational, or whatever, about world history because it's not focused and only loosely tied together.

hold the essay, instead just make a series of greentexts about the mistakes

made it until the coral explanation

>getting pissed at a nineteen and a half minute video just so you can look contrarian as fuck on a Chinese cartoon imageboard
you could make a religion out of this.

I mean, they did.

Why didn't you tell them "no don't" then?