Pro tips for all the new normies at Veeky Forums

>using (((coinbase)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lcCIjIAqM-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

still waiting for my btc. literally taking a week. why is buying btc with fiat has to be so difficult?

Its not a bad cloud wallet.

Maybe if you made better gainz, the withdrawal fee wouldn't be so painful poorfag.

Use a credit card normie, it's instant.

At least you CAN buy bitcoin. My accounts been restricted for months and I don't know why. Missed out on ether at $8 because of those assholes

they denied it for some reason. is there any good place to get btc for fiat? localbitcoin? that was annoying. didnt realize that i actually had to go to bank and do shit there

Coinbase is decent but have some hefty fees.

Coinbase is literally the only exchange with 0% fees across the board. The only one. You ACH bank transfer for free, transfer to Gdax for free, and make a limit order buy for free. 0% fees. I will never understand why the fuck retards are giving them money.

this. plus you cant get neo or omg moon missions on it

what

>use credit card
>limit is $250/week
>use bank account
>limit is $10,000/week

Is there a better alternative to coinbase? If so, which one?

Wire it

How To Stop Paying Coinbase Fees
youtube.com/watch?v=lcCIjIAqM-4
works if you're in murrica

I got

8k in Ripple
660 Adx
500 TKN

How fucked am I biz

I did a wire transfer deposit on Monday, the bank sent it Monday but still not word from coinbase today and their support isnt responding to my case yet. Fuck this trash I'm never using them again

Whatever you do, don't do a wire trasnfer! Stick with ach deposit only

>Not using coinbase for all its features and using GDAX for actual trading in USD.

Tether is a scam.

You'd give me 1 k in Ripple?. I have $9:(

the fees are also much higher for using a credit card if you're in the US

You need to log out of coinbase and they will increase your card limit after you've been buying a while. They upped mine to £2.5k a week.

>Is there a better alternative to coinbase? If so, which one?

www.gemini.com works mint.

So you can install buy the dip with money in your bank account?

Come again?

bittrex/whatever on coinmarketcaps and breadwallet/bither

Gemini has been down most of today and all day yesterday