21 year old neet turned 2.8k into 50k in one month. AMA

>Started cryptotrading since june with 1.5k.
>At the end of the bear market (15july), I had 2.8k.
>Now I have 50k.

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/oiea/investor-alerts-and-bulletins/ib_coinofferings
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well shit how the fuck did ya do it lad

what were your big winners.

whats the area between the anus and penis/vagine called?

How do you plan on paying your taxes?

Explan how.

Me too dude, I started in June though. Until the middle of July all I did was lose money lel, but the past 2 weeks have been nuts, up 15x now

how much for the phat kid

How much shilling have you been doing?

What coins?

I started in March and only turned 2.5k into about 10k. I held through the bear market.

Tell me, how did you do it?

What prompted you guys to start cryptotrading only a few months ago?

What coins?
Are you going to pay the 10k in taxes?

Started with 12k, have 80k now. Fucking with cryptos since June. Being actually smart since mid-July. ICOs are the real thing. Then cash out some from your old ICO's and invest in new ones. Rinse and repeats. I don't cash out completely from ICOs because I want to hedge my bets. Not every ICO is a winner.

OwO do you join every ico ?

Someone posted on r9k

Lmfao

sec.gov/oiea/investor-alerts-and-bulletins/ib_coinofferings

The SEC's comments on ICOs are largely being ignored. It's kinda funny. Who the fuck would actually register their ICO with EDGAR and shit.

>that much in zrx
What was your initial buy in.

Thank you for buying MNE. We're going to moon soon enough.

But seriously, why am I only making baby gains compared to you guys?

2.5k into 10k feels like fucking nothing yet I've been trading since March. What the fuck?

Is it because I'm too diversified into too many coins?

Drives me crazy seeing these examples. I'm only speculating with my mining profits, but I've gotten my ass kicked. Over and over.I do the research, the market acts in ways I can't understand.

Cause half of it is bullshit, he's gonna explain it with some nice hindsight trading.

Im same brother. Dont worry there are tons of larping fags here. The truly rich ones dont even come to biz lmao. Ok maybe a few

good job, how much will you be paying in taxes?

Guys this shit is making me really worried.
This many people making gains of this size isn't sustainable.
Anybody else think we are all in for a huge crash soon? I think cryptos are only going up in the long term, but i just have a bad feeling about this

Too poor to invest in shit, earning 300 bucks a month, need anything done? I could work for some crypto.

Don't listen to people's hindsight on their lucky trades and take it as skill or wisdom. Realize that people are using coordinated PnD's as well, and you pretty much need to be neet to participate in that shit.

You need to buy low sats and be able to get 5-10k+ shares to make big gains, unless you have the capital to go out and buy 50k shares of NEO, ya know?

Low sat coins that hit $1+ = how you make it

He's not paying taxes yet sour no coiner.

>Tfw still no fucking profits because I bought at the peak of NMR and then sold 2/3 of my ants when it crashed. Life is suffering. FUCK YOU NUMERAI

Hmmm...

Basically I usually only put a few hundred maximum into a coin. The last time I put more than that, I got burned badly and lost over 90%. But that only happened once. And I held through July's bearish market...no real buying or selling, and I've since then held onto my longterm holds from before while slowly adding more into coins that look very promising but then selling out after double my buy in or so...but it's only a couple hundred maximum doing this.

When I put in more than that, the coin just stays flat. How do I make the jump from making a few hundred a week to the 50k+ level?

We just had a crash for almost 2 months.
Veeky Forums has literally always been this way. Always. It is sustainable because half of the time its fake and there's a lot of luck involved too. It's not what you think.

Stop posting runeshit it brings back memories long past I didn't come here to feel fuck man I miss those days.

Last time I tried this, I got burned. How do you find such coins?

I have tried buying plenty of coins like that but they didn't go to $1.00 when I bought them.

How is this unsustainable? As long as theres suckers, people will keep making enormous gains

For everyone who has made 1 BTC into 10 BTC there is someone who has lost that much. Know a few in our telegram group who are bagholding pump and dump coins without stoploss and chasing pumps eventually get BTFO

I'm not doing pump and dumps though. I'm holding coins for several months and making peanuts.

I'm extremely bullish on ANT for example...

i'm not a nocoiner faggot. I'm also not a virgin who doesn't understand that if you don't pay taxes you're going to get fucked

You might be extremely bullish on ANT but chart disagrees.
Buying when BTC is on the rise is terrible decision as well.
We are in 'Bull' market but that only applies to USD pairs and king BTC. Alts have all gotten BTFO

I bought it in June actually. I've been holding everything for months and making next to nothing.

I am hoping this stuff moons by the end of September.

I just want to buy something else to leave the 10k level and make a leap to the 50k level or something. But what the fuck do I buy?

Perineum

Should I just give up and go all in on NEO and OMG and hope for the best over the next month?

NEO, not so much, right now forming H&S on 4hr chart.
Bullish on OMG wait for consolidation around low $8 range and resume strong uptrend, easy gains

I literally must be the only person on the planet who lost money on crypto, I don't unerstand this shit. How do you guys figure out what to buy or when something is about to moon? I literally don't get it, do you just buy random shit, hodl and hope for the best?

I've been waiting for stable consolidation on both coins for a while now. What I want is for the hype to die out for like a week and them both to hit a floor.

But then I don't know what the coin of next month will be that take all the hype of these and replace it?

Obviously since March I've seen a lot of coins be hyped like crazy here before dying away after a while.

Lurk. more

>I literally must be the only person on the planet who lost money on crypto
Most people do.

Are traps gay?

Im in this game with like 100 euros and lost 20e~ already.. but i learned alot due to those mistakes

I've been lurking since April, most of the time when someone says a coin is mooning it's just a quick pnd and I get left with holding heavy bags.

I've looked into leaning stochastic an rsi but I still can't make out reliably when a coin is about to moon or more importantly when to exit.

I started in June and went from 12k - 19k riding out ETH and NEO.

Then spent the better part of July just losing my money as I jumped from coin to coin looking for those pumps.

The crypto gods blessed me as I put my last few grand into OMG as it was listed on its first day. Bless the bizfag who posted OMG live go go go .

So now I'm up and chillin. What I've learned to make money in this game is to research and get in on a coin in the ground floor and just be patient.

When I chased pumps I lost way more than I gained.

Also, the coin has to have some sort of real world implementation. Right now OMG shows that promise, and makes sense. They ACTUALLY have a company with 130 employees.

So I'm weary of just dumping money into another ICO with buzzwords. There's an upcoming ICO I'm waiting for that I think will be the next NEO/OMG but it's not for months.

Which ICO
Also should I buy 0x on Liqui?

>started with 40 euro's last year in may
>held one coin for a year and was worth 600euro's may this year
>put in another 400 euro's may 22th
>at 4k~ but expecting way more short term
How did I do?

Liar.

How does it feel to kiss a milf?

KIN

>been lurking since April
Then you know what I mean when I say it's extremely difficult to tell if something like 0x will explode or flop in the first few weeks.
So much of this market relies on hype. GNT was promised to be huge by now, and so were loads of others currently on Poloniex until the hype flat-lined. How do I know?

ANT has a working product and all that too yet it's been flatlining on me.

Someone posted on /pol/

Nah man, I research them and pick the good ones. So far they've all returned positive, but I was really iffy on District0x and I'm sure in the future there will be one that will get the better of me

>1 post by this ID

and everyone falls for it

He got a good discussion going, doesn't matter if he was talking shit.