Fucked out of money

>Great Great Grandfather marries wealthy and starts largest steel pipe refinery in US
>Great grandfather sells company
>grandfather, harvard MBA, starts oil and gas company and is worth 70 mil.
>my dad gets a couple million from him and pisses it all away on doing drugs and trading foreign currency
>i get 100k to go to college
>grandfather has stroke and step grandmother gets entire estate
>gives nearly all of the estate to her son and a little to her daughter, virtually none of the estate goes to actual family and I get NOTHING
>wagecucking just trying to make money.
>p sure dad has pissed all of his money away
>uncle wont throw me a bone or even give me professional contacts when i asked for them

I mean isn't there some way I can get SOMETHING? that part of the family is so fucking evil....
feels bad man.

>mfw

Minister you satoshi

>I get 100k
>Feel bad for me

fuck you bitch I got $5,000 from my family to go to college and I'm lucky to have gotten that. make your own way faggot

How about you stop looking for handouts from your family and do something with your life?

>nigs gonna nog I guess

Maybe you could write this as an ebook and sell it to the three people that care for $10mil each? Just a thought
>I'll subscribe to your blog

it's not about that. It's about me getting back at people who fucked me over.

That's not a worthwhile use of your time and resources. Don't get dragged down into this petty bullshit, it shifts your focus away from improving your own life.

You're a fucking adult male. Your supposed to be better than this. We were built to reign over the entire animal kingdom and this is the shit you choose to pursue? That money was never yours and your grandfather chose wisely who he left it to. You're just an entitled faggot who can't get over something that happened years ago that you disagree with. You're 100% in the wrong here and you need to let it go before it drags you down like an anchor.

yeah you're right.

>why didn't grandpa leave me ANY of that money!
>I could have pissed it all away on drugs and shitcoins just like my dad!

good for you. seriously.

>getting back at people who fucked me over.
Stamp your feet while screaming "where is my handout" to those people. They will capitulate, guaranteed. Bonus points for using the word "deserve"

you don't know that he chose wisely. possible that after the stroke the step-grandmother got power of attorney or something.

Nothing gets me harder than an entitled faggot crying about not getting his handout... I'm seriously erect right now

nice trips

just hard because my mom and dad had me, then my dad started going downhill. my mom endured abuse by my dad and protected me from his drug problems because she thought it would be worth it in the end for my financial security. Really I just feel like my mom made such a huge sacrifice for nothing, and I have a huge vendetta against that part of the family and especially my dad.

yeah she took advantage of him during his feeble state.

think you could try to get a job at your grandpas company?

imo, money is only a means to an end. what's the point of working if you already have money? defeats the purpose of money to make -working- good in itself (since what are you working for? how does labour get valued without a condition of perceived-scarcity?).

yah, i'm not sure if there's any hope of you showing something like that in court. if there IS hope, you could sue and then have her settle (with the hope that court fees will be more than the settlement. unless she wants to try to fuck you over by pushing you through the legal system when she knows you can't pay, this'll work).

Sounds like your dad realized early on that he had a faggot for a son. He turned to drugs to escape the pain of having you.

This thread went better than expected.

i asked if i could and my uncle said no, then he sold it and started a commercial real estate firm. I asked if i could work for him or if he knew any professional contacts and he totally blew me off. He was such a laughing stock in my city that he had to move to colorado.

my cousin was at a party and someone was talking about my uncle saying "yeah he basically fucked over the rightful heirs to that estate and had to fuck off to colorado to hide his face"

He turned to drugs because he was entitled. I will never do that because I have seen what it does to a family.

you think it went well because some ppl were like 'hurr durr u didn't get wronged sort urself out bruh clean ur room' without knowing any details, and op agreed? the situation is hopeless for op but it's retarded to call him entitled. he got cucked hard

It just feels so sleazy to sue someone. I would much rather ask for a job, but even after asking he wont take me seriously.

And what the fuck do you think you are? You're ENTITLED.

It's not that i feel that it's owed to me as much as it could be owed to me. If it's taking a tiny amount of money from someone with over 50 million that has screwed me over then how am I really the bad guy? I just see it as an opportunity to have some capital and make things more comfortable for the family that has been good to me.

Tell you what. Instead of shitpposting I'll tell you about my dad.

He came home from school at 12 years old and his family moved away.
He lived on the streets until he was 18.
Had a full academic scholarship to Harvard but couldn't afford a bus ticket.
He joined the military at 18 instead.
Then he put himself through school to become a nurse.
Then he became the director of nursing for the largest hospital in the state
Then he died in a car accident. Other driver was an oil exec driving drunk at noon.
My brother became a lawyer and me a software developer making bank.

He made something of himself from literally nothing. You, however, are an entitled faggot.

it's because he goes through life deaf, dumb, and blind. you won't get any help from someone like that.

morally, it's a pretty shitty thing to have your granddad's inheritance siphoned off because he got married to a succubus but i'm not sure how that translates to a legal case.

You know absolutely nothing about what I'm doing right now nor do you know about the sacrifices other people in my family have made.
You don't know my character
You don't know a damn thing about me or what I've been through
I'm not saying I have it rough, I am saying that I have a situation and I asked for advice
it's not a sob story, it's a predicament.
Congrats on you 'making bank,' guy.

Of course that's what everyone who disagrees with where the money will went will say. None of us (including OP) will ever truly know, but we can fall back on the fact that his grandfather chose to marry this woman and if he picked a viper as his wife well so be it. Even if you guys are right, this happened so long ago that there's no evidence or grounds for any sort of case against her.

That is a shitty situation man, but I would just be happy you had money. I don't think there's much you can legally do and I don't think it's worth it to pursue any further action. People get screwed all the time and the successful one's say "gg wp no re" and move on.

>money that was never OP's goes to someone and OP disagrees with who it went to
>"Hey guys how can I get this money that never belonged to me?"
>he got cucked hard

yeah I can see how you see it that way faggot.

Never in a million years expected that.

>grandfather chose wisely
He died and his wife got everything, he didnt choose shit

>hurr i'm a self-made man you should be too
that's dumb. money is only a means to an end; a career is not a thing to be pursued for some sort of moral beautification (despite the fact that it does improve your morals).

she literally grabbed the power of attorney after the guy had a stroke, signed the money off to her line of the family, and you think it's just a matter of 'disagreeing where the money went'? are you deliberately being this dense? that's like somebody coming to your door with a deed for your house, kicking you out, and everyone saying you're a bitch because you 'disagree with who's living in the house'.

sorry to hear about your father. do you intend to avenge him?

>70 million is petty bullshit

how retarded is this board

OP here.
I have shrugged it off for the past 7 years, but now that I'm older I'm realizing how much it would benefit my career and that I'm mature enough to manage it and not be a trustfund fuck-up.
I believe God keeps things from us for a reason, and I can't imagine what a shit i'd be if i had a huge trust fund. Now that I can handle it, I feel like if there's a way I can get what was taken from me then why the hell not? I mean should that estate go towards my shit uncle who has never worked a real day his entire life? If anything I'm surprised y'all don't want to see me fuck over the REAL entitled shits here: my dad and uncle

he went through all that effort just to die in a car accident meanwhile you made millions off his death and talking about being "self made"

my parents didn't give me shit for college. My dad died poor, and my mom is even poorer. We get by, you can too.

>grandparents left me with 30k in debt
at least you got money op

well youre a pretty big retard for holding out that long, you shouldve been fighting tooth and nail for your grandfather's shit as soon as he died

Not the point.
If Veeky Forums has taught me anything it's to take an opportunity when you see it to make money.
I also went through a bunch of really rough shit because of those people.

Well I had that attitude that I didn't want to be an entitled shit like my dad and that I could make it on my own.

Inheritance tax should be 100% all other taxes close to zero. Fuck you and your 100k

>nigger
>wealthy history
pick one

well thats the idiot's attitude, look where you are now

He isn't entitled, but simply talking about inheritance.

So if you build a house for your family it should be taken from them when you die?
Imagine being this much of a faggot

I'm fine now. I don't need the money at all. I just want it for the sake of doing what's right.

It will be taken anyway when you inevitably get dementia to pay for your care. Bad news op, sounds like that's you now

do canadians really talk like this? I thought south park was joking. I guess I do say cheerio and chap though so I'm not that surprised.

No that's something we call people in Texas when they're stepping out of line

Enjoy not contributing to society and your tendies

No need, he avenged his own father. I'm kylo ren in this reality

They didnt got rich signing checks user, best you can do is use the rage to motivate yourself, it's what I do

Dont let the feels manipulate you either, the universe dosebt owe you shit so dont expect it to pat your back

>He isn't entitled, but simply talking about inheritance
Grey isn't grey, it's light black

well yeah they kinda did. My great grandfather just married money and started the steel pipe refinery. all this has showed me is that it's easy to make money by marrying it.

You have to just let it go, man. People suck. Well, not all people, but some people really suck, and sometimes those people are family members that do nothing but look after themselves.

So what you learned is kneepads is not a meme?

Ignore these communist faggots op.

Reclaim your birthright at all costs.
godspeed.

Well, not with your personality, take my advice or be salty the rest of your life

They have the law and money on their side, what do you have? Internet "friends"?

Good luck with life user

Gotta ask you op.
Why do you think you're entitled to get a share of your grandfathers money?
You didn't earn it.You already got $100000. Seems like you're being a bit (((hook-nosed))) about it to me.
Go and stand on your own two feet.

He has 0 chance of getting any of that money which is not even rightfully his, and I wasn't talking about the money I was talking about his desire to "get back at these people" for simply using wealth that was given to them. that's petty as fuck and will only hurt himself in the long run.

Post proof that's what happened. I'll wait.

He chose to marry her.

I guess this is just the millennial generation so eager to side with anyone seeking money that's not rightfully there's.

OP here. I should add i used that 100k for my college and to support my mom a bit while she got a job. My dad threatened to kill both of us, took a gun to portraits of me and my mom, shot the gaming PC I built in highschool, took a meat cleaver to tables and carved things in them, left me a voicemail saying he was going to kill me and horrible things about my mom, was arrested by a swat team, destroyed around $200,000 of my my mom's antiques, china and art. Go to court and my mom only gets $20,000 nothing else. My mom worked as a school teacher while my dad pissed away a few million and abused both of us of the course of my teenage life. When my step grandmother died he got money and a condo, I got nothing. He's now married to a stripper 2 years younger than I am and will probably be dead soon from drugs.

my ambition to work is for my mom and her parents that kept me away from that shit.

>sob story contributes
You're still an entitled faggot and nobody cares. Go blog somewhere else

Tbqh im not sure what you expected for good advice from Veeky Forums try reddit if you want decent answers instead of limitless shitposting

steel pipe refinery? what do they turn into after you refine them?

Please don't leave me op. I need more of your sad story... My cock is going flaccid without your tears

>gives nearly all of the estate to her son and a little to her daughter, virtually none of the estate goes to actual family

...how the fuck does this sentence make sense?

technically sucking dicks for money is no different from wagecucking

kill them.
pussy.

>How to create a Meritocracy, Step 1

You know what to do.
First you need to get your money back with cryptos.

Dude I know that feel. My grandfather owned over 200 patents (very valuable ones) after serving in WW2 as a tank engineer. He left my grandmother, taking all the money and patents to Germany with his lover, he did however leave her with FIVE houses in New York. All of them were sold by my aunt in the 70s. Me and my brother grew up poor.

My brother starved himself through college getting a degree in Archaeology, I studied Engineering. Thanks to Crypto we now have a combined net worth of 2mil.

Don't focus on the past, you can't change it, don't think about the present, it's already here, just focus on the future man.

thank you so much man, really great words of encouragement. I seriously appreciate you sharing your story and I have a ton of respect for that.
You're right i need to just be positive and move on.
I feel like I can relate to your story the best.

You are a little bitch.

Me too. Rock solid.