How is this so undervalued?

How is this so undervalued?

How are things like PonziConnect, Neo AKA Digibyte 2.0 and, JUST PREMINE MY SHIT UP have a higher market cap?

Retards can't into Monero with it's current wallet software. Fortunately it's not going anywhere any time soon as it's already widely used by drug vendors, unlike all the other speculation-fueled coins.

I'm going to dump all my OMG and SHIFT gains into this soon.
It's the perfect hedge for the upcoming shitshow.

maybe because its not undervalued?

it's not, BTC and ETH are seriously OVERvalued

it's because the anonimity mechanism they are using is weak

MUH BLACK MARKETS is not an argument for why monero should be valuable

You vastly overestimate how much the general public gives a shit about privacy

there are others better stealthcoins, like Cloakcoin, many says that Cloakcoin is better steathcoin that Monero

People are stupid. Vaporware always attracts more attention that legit coins. Also there was no premine, so devs cannot price manipulate like most of the shitcoins.

Not really. The blockchain is completely opaque which is what matters most.

It is an argument for why it will typically hold some value though. Since fluffypony sperged out and caused that hype and crash back in May, XMR has been pretty stable within +/- 10% of $45.

It may never see normie adoption but the likelihood of it completely tanking is incredibly small relative to the rest of altcoins, fluffyfaggot notwithstanding.

kek

Cloakcoin isn't even open source. It has a rich list and has been around for years claiming to be better than monero.

How does Cloak work? What tech is it using? You can't even answer these questions.

Monero has PHD mathematicians working on new tech. Cloak is a joke and so is Verge.

well a half year ago the price for Cloakcoin were cents, now we are stable in a range from 4-6$

Cloakcoin ath is about 12 $ that was quick rise few montnhs ago

also Clif High say that Cloakcoin is maybe next big thing

/thread

>XMR will inflate 10 whole percent by the time I'm 94
wew, who gives a fuck

No major asian exchanges support Monero. Just look at the where most of the volume comes from for all of the top coins.

Huh? You were talking about better tech. Now your argument is the price?
Monero has a marketcap of 700mil, Cloak is around 20mil.

It was

>being this retarded

look at the current inflation rate you inbred

Other coins (some exceptions):
>Empty promises and no real-world use
>Idiots trying to get rich by waiting for other people to buy in to the empty promises
>Premines or developer fees intended to make the developers rich, no real desire to see a successful coin
>Will die in writhing agony when crypto bubble bursts

Monero:
>Already exchanged for real-world goods, can never fall to zero
>Developers focused on implementing rock-solid technology base instead of marketing to idiots
>Mathematics PhDs from inside and outside the project working on it
>No Jewish tricks intended to make the developers rich
>Price backed by use instead of speculation means it will survive regardless of the rest of the crypto market

>>No Jewish tricks intended to make the developers rich

monero has pulled some of the most blatant jewish tricks I've ever seen in crypto

go on

>be normie, in future where crypto sees mainstream adoption
>use Bitcoin
>don't care that bartender at your favorite place can see your entire financial history when you give him your Bitcoin address
>police see that you're Upstanding Citizen with Nothing To Hide
>decide to try some drugs
>"I'll just trade my bitcoin for a little monero to make an user transaction."
>police note that you're doing something suspicious and prepare to investigate
>meanwhile the bartender guy has finished collecting data on Bitcoin customers, and you own the most of everyone
>goes to your home address (he knows from your ID) in the middle of the night
>starts beating the shit out of you until you agree to unlock your Bitcoin wallet
>you initiate a transaction into his wallet
>the police have been monitoring your house closely for suspicious activity following your unusual Monero transaction
>they saw the man force entry into your home and have now followed him in
>they see the situation and quickly take charge and arrest the man
>you thank them and turn to your computer
>fortunately, your Bitcoin transaction hasn't confirmed even though it's been 30 minutes
>you cancel it
>the day is saved
I guess you're right, no reason to use Monero over Bitcoin.

>that ending

kek. I guess bitcoin really is better.

Look whats happening in crypto guys, this craze was started by Ethereum going up so much, which itself is a platform to create other ICO scams. Literally the first tutorial when you download the Ether wallet is to create your own token. Thousands of idiots are scouring youtube and reddit looking for the next big coin and we have hundreds of ICOs popping up raising literally millions with a website that took 2 days to setup. Read any one of them for 5 minutes and you will know how much bullshit there is, I bet at least 80% are outright fake scams. The government will eventually start going after them, and these guys who made several million in their ICOs aren't gonna cash it out to fiat where the government can seize it. They are probably going to move to something like Monero to hide.

wtf I love bitcoin now

I see your point, but I think it's more likely that we fix bitcoin privacy issues than it is for monero to take over.

>>fortunately, your Bitcoin transaction hasn't confirmed, it's been only 2-3 hours
>>you cancel it without haste
>>the day is saved
FTFY

>Now your argument is the price?
This is exactly why the ponyfag did what he did and the only people pissed are fags like

Fair enough. I just suspect that it isn't quite that simple, seeing how many years of work it took Monero to get to the point it's at, and they still have more to do. And purely optional privacy features within Bitcoin create largely the same scenario, unless lots of normal people decide to use them regularly, which I doubt would happen.

the only reason bitcoin still exists is because autists have been using it to buy lsd and fentanyl online, a currency that just sits on your hard drive isn't a real currency

How are they not using this for Obsidian?

fukken saved

XSPEC > Monero. Screencap this 2 months from now

>tor "government cracked backdoor" integration is a good thing

It's stable against USD, idiot. It's serving its purpose. Why the fuck would it need to be more than around $50 each? It's serving its purpose as an obfuscated method of transmitting value.

It could be 50 cents each and it would still be serving its purpose quite well.

but muh moonlambos

Imagine being so thirsty you actually put up daily shill threads for your shitcoin bags

>shitcoin
>bags

kek, bought them at $12, ready for the pink wojaks when this goes x10

You sold me man!
Sell me all your bags! I'm sure you aren't desperate to get rid of them!

Because people are dumb and pay for shitcoins, duh

As you can see Monero is King of fungibility/privacy

Z -cash, Dash, Piv X, verge, cloakcoin are all junk

>tfw debt collectors subscribe to my payroll wallet

just sold all of this shit spanish coin

lost a little but i dont see much future on this
everybody is dropping it

Future pink wojaker here

Noice

How did you manage to lose money when it sits at the same price for so long
Oh wait
>I bought at an all time high and then sold low and lost money!!

This guy gets it.

It's a traditional FOSS project with zero corporate structure, marketing or any of this shit that comes with all these other ICO-style coins.

It's literally just some guys on github making the best user cryptocurrency currently available.

it's like you don't even understand how PoW is supposed to work.

>PoS
dropped
>ZKP
meme

bought 0.114, sold 0.11
cant hodl it, monero is too depressing

Are you complaining?

Do you have any idea how lucky we are to live in the accumulation phase for this coin?

My crypto master plan is to divert some of my gains from every pump coin into Monero. It's basically my bank account. My retirement savings.

Where is the evidence that the owner is keeping it at 50? And how does he do it?

With fractional reserve exchanges, any amount of money can be made to appear, and any price can be set for anything. It's actually a well played idea, why do you think it's taking so long to get easy to use wallets? Simple, because the longer you keep your money on an exchange, the longer they can run a fractional reserve with it.

>may hype was a joke and creators and whales dumped on speculators
>they will deny it but human nature dictates that at least some of them took the easy money opportunity

Monero is the future. This is like the early stages of Bitcoin. Wait 1 year and see.

I think that was more just a way to say "If you're buying and selling on hype, you don't get it."

I can't help but agree.

Monero's value doesn't exist in "Oh wow we just partnered with iCarly" or "Check out our new shiny bullshit"

If you can't see Monero's incredible value, sans marketing, then you need to do a lot more research.

requesting more of dis puss asap

Normie here
Bitcoin is shady enough, this is shadier even. Looks like the perfect money laundering tool and the one most likely to draw the government's attention. Sure, maybe they cannot crack it, but then again, i dont wanna be associated with criminals

>wanting to move money privately is a crime

This is why we need Monero.

Who need privacy when you have nothing to hide?

Who needs freedom of speech if you have nothing to say?

"Hi dweeb, you want this pussy? You ain't getting anywhere near me until you buy Monero first, love me"

You know criminals take shits behind closed doors, maybe you should pull your toilet door off if you have nothing to hide.

With Bitcoin, some address can be blocked by governments, for good or bad reason. This reduces the value proposition of Bitcoin. For example, gold cannot be censored. Gold is gold, whether it is from Russia, the USA, or Cuba. The value remains. Gold is anonymous. Without privacy, the value of a digital asset is reduced, because it can be censored.

I knew this was coming when i first read your brain-dead comment

"some" implies multiple, so already we know you're full of shit, and of the one example of "jewish tricks" you can come up with, its the same trite whine we hear every time in this thread about you morons thinking fluffypony "scammed" you because he made an example out of people being dumb enough to buy into twitter rumors.

So what else is there? oh right, nothing but biztards biting on every single chinese whisper they come across on these boards and then regurgitating it over and over again until they actually believe they are trading in facts.

it's valued exactly as it should be: as yesterday's news. shady ass people will keep using it, but that's it. some investment.

wtf she looks repulsive
would not buy that shitcoin

Stop spreading this gross BS. Most people in Monero are in it for the Fungibility. Parroting government propganda gets old and tired very quickly

>I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE
>I AM A GOOD PERSON
>YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE SHARING YOUR FINANCES WITH THE WORLD? I'M TURNING YOU IN TO THE THOUGHT POLICE!

Morons don't deserve money, so don't invest in Monero thanks.

Its also relevant that what morons believe or otherwise "think" about something is completely unimportant and has no bearing on reality.

Moreover, even if were true that only "shady ass people" would use it, morons, being morons, cannot see the massive endorsement that its use by those people would propose. Idiots like you say absolutely stupid shit like "only drug dealers and money launderers would use it" without comprehending how much money is involved in these criminal industries.

KYS or go be someone's slave, openly and honestly, because you don't fucking understand money.

It's doing exactly what it's supposed to be doing. What the fuck is your problem? Does every coin need to go up to $5,000? It's a vehicle for relatively fast and anonymous transmission of value. The word "shady" fits this perfectly, because it's not exactly in plain sight.

Nope because I don't do anything shady and find it very offensive when people stereotype me as an investor like that.

Also privacy is a basic human right. I don't want people watching me jack off, take a shit, going through my diary, looking into my house through the windows watching me eat dinner etc etc.

If you're meeting someone in private and not telling anyone about the transaction, giving them $60,000 cash, in exchange for something that nobody knows about.. what do you call that?

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, everyone has a right to privacy, I'm just saying.. You're a little bit delusional.

I paid a friend in BTC once. I then looked at his BTC address and knew what he was worth. That should be considered personal information. That is something I don't like - I don't go handing my bank statements out to friends.

What if you have a lot of BTC, paid somebody and they stalk your BTC balance. If they then found your home address - they could plan to rob you at gun point one day and force you to hand over all your BTC. That sounds pretty shit to me.

Yeah, like I said. That's good. I own monero.

gross im selling my monero