Get ready boyos

get ready boyos

Pretty pumped for this desu

Psyched for this
Will easily stabilize at a dollar

Get the fuck in now while you can

At the rate of expanding to other exchanges this will propagate to all of them soon

Marketcap prediction?

Wow, literal shills.

Why don't you fuck off.

From a smart user good way to conceptualize its value:
"As soon as multiple exchanges are built on 0x (ethfinex etc) the exchanges themselves will start to hoard ZRX so that they can automatically sell it to their users each time an user makes a trade. This will cause the price of us early hodlers of ZRX to appreciate astronomically and enjoy our lambos, while you keep sucking succulent cocks."

I would say no less than $500 million in 6 months. Optimism is $1.5 billion if more exchanges start utilizing it say in 2 years time

Trying to help you. If only you had listened the first time. Second time is a charm too. Third time is bag time. Get in now before it's too late. This is an exception to your tried and true "don't buy high" it's not high yet

potential interest here,

where do I buy this? can this be bought for BTC?

Right now, only exchange its on is etherdelta with ETH. There also some OTC's.

No, you're being paid to shill a shitcoin. Or you have heavy bags yourself.

You're a worthless loser and I hope you go broke.

6 months? This is hitting 500M within 2 weeks. The $1.5 billion part I agree with though.

But for what it does and the companies using 0x and coinbase backing, this will easily hit 500m very soon.

It just hit liqio.io today my mans

liqui.io fool

You're a poor fag who picks shit coins.

If you don't own 0x right now, what the fuck are you doing in this market?

Heavy bags? It's 5x ICO price and will moon insanely hard. Guaranteed you're poor as fuck and hold coins like SIGT or DGB.

liqui.io* fuck me

I am doing just the opposite gringo.

>you're being paid to shill a shitcoin
We most certainly are. Quite a bit too!

To everyone who are doubting.

If you realize the potential of this coin you would be holding right now. Its current state doesn't really matter, in the future most eth based exchanges will be using this token. It is basically a guaranteed profit as there is no better alternative on the market for what it does.

Go hold and go gold.

agreed. see it easily passing 500M by end of August.

beyond that it will depend on how many exchanges/relayers start building on top of it.

t.300k0xholderhere

But the 0x framework doesn't REQUIRE zrx tx fees so the race to the bottom will just make the tokens worthless, right?

selling 2441 0x tokens for 2ETH over the OTC DApp anyone interested ?

I was under the belief that they were required in some way. Can you elaborate?

Already got 13k ZRX for 2 vitaliks, thanks no

Yes

Implementation of the 0x framework allows for arbitrary transaction fees applied. Including 0. See: 0x otc app

>No, you're being paid to shill a shitcoin.
you have no idea