Was it autism?

Was it autism?

Obviously

>cant afford losing crews
>cant afford mass production

so the idea of wunderwaffes came into play

Everything they did was autism. They were the embodiment of autism. Stop making these threads.

How was it supposed to cross bridges or avoid just being bombed?

Bro, its just a beta

why don't we just make it bigger and put AA-guns on it
t. hitler

Imagine if this thing came to be, the allied bombers would be having a field day

In a world without planes it is a great idea.

Until it sinks into the ground due to it's weight.

Depends on the terrain.
But yeah.

In a world without rivers also.

GUYS
WHAT IF GIANT CATERPILLAR TREADS?

hitler was a manchild that liked big tanks
frankly I'd ask for the same thing

Option 1:
>admit you have lost
>surrender
>suicide

Option 2:
>build giant miracle weapons
>pretend everything is going according to plan
>shoot anyone who says it isn't

Is this game fun? I've seen models before but I've never played it.

The nazi's were an example of what happens when you let autism run freely unrestricted.

The Germans in general are an example of what happens when you let autism run freely unrestricted.

thats true

Any time you have to ask. the answer is always yes.

[discordantly bleeps internally]

>Here's how Hitler can still win

>Rudolph, hold my beer

>they didnt give nearly enough vodka for this Ivan

Guys, lets take the big boat
Okay?
Let's take the big boat, and then make it BIGGER

Don't talk shit about Yamato.

No its not, ww2 era tanks were extremely fuel inefficient and needed replacement parts constantly or they would break down. For instance a Tiger II could only drive for 50km before it would need its clutch replaced. That's why you load them onto trains and get them as close to the front as possible before you start driving. This thing was too fucking huge to move by rail, so how is it going to get around?

>*retreats from small group of light cruisers*
>*gets obliterated*

stahp

were there any German secret weapons projects that actually turned out to be a good investment other than the STG-44? The Type XXI u-boat is quite impressive but it definitely was completed far too late in the war to have had any impact.

The V-1 and V-2
not as weapons,but as progenitors of the rockets that would be used for space travel
the ME-262 was great as well, except H*tler wanting it to become a fighter-bomber

The Tiger 1 based on its K/D ratio

>Behold, a 400 foot long combination submarine/aircraft carrier. The Panama Canal is finished!
>*war ends*

each tiger would need to make up by 20 kills for it to have a good return cost

Its ok really, the design was influential in the development of the missile sub.

those gas guzzlers were a strategic blunder

*wooden structure corrodes cause of plywood glue*
Scheißeeeeeee

Honestly? I think so, yes.

Had wing mounted rocket pods not been invented yet?

>Had wing mounted rocket pods not been invented yet?
Why are you in this thread?

Yeah. That and amphetamines.

Waiting for a torrent to finish downloading and anything other than Veeky Forums saps bandwidth.

I will post the Komet every day until you li- *explodes*

Is that the TB-3?

Hearty kek.

the panzerfaust

The He 219 was an excellent counter to nighttime air raids.

Panther tanks maybe?

They used so much fuel, and the "oooah look, the treads can in opposite directions" thing made them break all the time, also whoever designed the road wheels is a massive cunt

duno where this comes from but if you read german division archives they rarely mention any breakdowns, the kingtiger on the other hand

Unlike the Tiger II the problems weren't the engine (at least after the disaster at Kursk where almost a quarter of them broke down), but shit getting caught in the stupid road wheels and taking hours to clean

What did they mean by this?

Was a pretty cool hotel though

Multi track drifting

It was Nazism

>Du bist like a little baby, Hans, watch this
>Consumes coal

i havent read anything like this during the operations of Konrad I-III, südwind, transylvanian battles, spring awekning, wacht am rhine or the tank battle at debrecen

Where is this guy's bottom half? Or is he maximum squatting?

Seriously, if they didn't crumble under their own autism and gotten buttfucked from every geographical direction, Hitler would have crossed the channel himself and invaded Britain in Megazord.

Once the Big Zam is mass produced-

Just make a giant train you dummy.

the bombs would just bounce off it!!!!! D:

that isn't the aircraft carrier sub

The V1 has nothing to do with rockets and wasn't really that revolutionary. It's basically a winged bomb with a pulse jet strapped onto it and some gyro's for navigation

The V1 was actually sorta worth it if you care about hitting the eternal Anglo, because they were dirt cheap, like 5000RM per piece. The problem was the V2, that program cost as much as the US atom bomb project and did absolutely nothing whatsoever for the German war effort.

oh yeah i never said nor implied the V1 was a bad weapon, just that a lot of people think they're related to the V2 rockets which it isn't really the case, except they're both Vergeltungswaffens

>The problem was the V2, that program cost as much as the US atom bomb project and did absolutely nothing whatsoever for the German war effort.
Maybe some moral effects on the British people who got hit by supersonic bombs, but in terms of impact on the war they were indeed a failure.