Is Adex about to crash or go higher?

Is Adex about to crash or go higher?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cCSY-6h20AY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Done for now, keep it tho

>literal retard
It's going to $5

I bought in at 1 dollar yesterday. Sold at 1.30. Bought back at 1.60. Sold at 1.70. And now I'm back in at like 2.10 again. BAKA

I really thought that video of the "team" would kill this coin but I guess not. Only 80m market cap so room to grow I suppose. Plenty of news about it, sensationalized or not.

expect 15-20$ by Christmas.
anyone selling this coin now is a moron

it's mooning now..

coin is not even on Binance yet, more chance to grow!

if you bought when it was below $2 US, sell now and wait for a dip to buy back, it keeps pumping and dumping.

It's meeting a little resistance but it will soon mewn

Why is this mooning? I thought that shitty intro video turned people off? How high can this go?

If that faggot fudder didn't link that video yesterday I wouldn't have sold at 1.50 and I would have made 10 grand overnight. A special fuck you to that asshole.

30-50$ i think in 3 to 6 months

Lol me too bought at 20k sold at 26k as soon as i saw the video now im watching these green candles with blue balls

But......HOW

Its a token for a digital advertising company...why isnt BAT mooning this hard? BAT has a more experienced team too

even shit tier vids skyrocked shitcoins to the stratosphere, BAT coming son

BAT has too big a supply

ADX is getting too high, eventually ADX money will move to ADT for safe keeping

BAT already has like 10x the market cap

BAT has 1.5 billion supply compare to 100 million to ADEX, so the price cannot be as high. so BAT will never worth 50$ a coin.

If you look at BAT, it mooned a bit in the last 2 weeks, the price almost double if im not mistaken.

Because Bitmain/Jihan Wu is pumping it

Besides screenshots of the UI was released today, it's actually pretty professional looking.

Kek witch video

h-hooly dooly, I might make it to 21 btc after all

Sold this at 30k. Missed the moon

this maybe?? youtube.com/watch?v=cCSY-6h20AY

top kek, xave fan comrad

>>russians
>>horrible sound quality
>>walls look like theyre from some low rate warehouse building

I'm holding 2k of these but how is this even mooning lmao

Bwahahahah That was me!

That post made me question my investment. Glad the volume increased and I erased that promo video from my memory.