With all that btc this is probably the safest portfolio out there 5/7

Thoughts?!?

I'd personally put the LTC into BTC

RIP

10btc can't touch.

The rest is trading.

>bitbean

Lol you got got huh?

I'd get rid of that btc asap. I dumped all mine once it hit 4k. When all these normies start selling rapidly the price is going to tank which is when you will buy up again with all your gains from selling now

I like the diversity but there are a few bags here and there you should get rid of

Also R8 me

yah man I got some nice bags from that one haha hodl until death/1sat

Nice

poorfag comming through

moon time bizbros

That's a risk I'm not willing to take. BTC is my pension

How fucked am i?

send me your OMG address and I'll double your portfolio.

I like that Iota but I'm too lazy to open up another account on an exchange outside of bittrex. I think its a good hodl

Please advise me

My blockfolio app wont sync when i try to add currencies.

How long does it take? because its been a couple mins and nothing. thx

Tell me what to change brothers

Oops old picture

thank you user! I appreciate the gesure.

0x15bc8ba009de165b4512cdd67cf5ff92e0368047

Enjoy the 2.54 - I'd have sent more if I had more. Let me know it's gone through (first time withdrawing from bittrex top kek)

Poor user here.
Am I doing something wrong?

help pls idk what im doing. i started a couple weeks ago with a $400 and got lucky with OMG and NEO. the chancoin was free

2.53*
forgot tx fee

forgot the buy in prices, so the change column is not very accurate.

Have doubled my Bitcoin since June

forgot pic lel

How much did you start with?
How do you choose your alts?

still poor, but started way poorer.

Will probably sell OMG and BNB in the next month or two.

Thank you again mate

Started with $10k in 2013.

As for how I choose my alts, it depends on a lot of things. Sometimes I make trades because of technicals, sometimes make them because of rumors, sometimes simply because I think a coin has a lot of potential and are undervalued.

>tfw life problems caused you to have to put crypto aside and not watch the coins
>tfw everything crashed and an even bigger poorfag
>tfw don't even have £5 to my name irl.

What do. what sell. also what fastest way to an hero?

>That's a risk I'm not willing to take. BTC is my pension

>sell at $4k
>price immediately shoots to $6k

Thanks, good to see that incremental progress can make major gains.

Does anyone have an opinion on Ardor? I can't find any threads on it and I dont know if that's good or bad...

check em

>What do. what sell.
No idea what TIT is, but personally I'd get rid of RDD and MOON for BTC. I'd say it's too late to sell DGB, SC and XVG, so I think you might be better off just holding them at this point. They have good volume and if they haven't found their bottoms yet, I can't imagine they'll go that much further down before they do.
>also what fastest way to an hero?
I don't know about fastest, but asphyxia by an inert gas would be how I'd become an hero.

I got lucky with bitcoin a couple years ago and I got really lucky with Ethereum recently
Started with about 10k

I actually don't know the first thing about investing beyond the basic goal of "buy low, sell high", and I also have a very rudimentary understanding of ethereum.

That being said, what are your guys' thoughts on ZRX / 0x?

do you not get worried keeping your entire portfolio in a coin which is inflated by ICOs? Then again I don't think I'd feel comfy with 223k 100% in anything. I'd tell you to diversify but you have 223k and I don't so you're obviously doing something better than me.

I already sold off my SC. forgot to update that whoops. I sold it an hour or so ago same with XVG I think.

I'll sell rdd though.

Risky

I think you're just too new to understand how big ETH was on this board from late last year and its full potential. ETH isn't inflated by ICOs, it's meant to be the smart contract token, which could potentially be far more useful than BTC. BTC is still a store of wealth and gold and always will be though.

See yall at $1

I'm a badass

>xrp
lmao, more like at $0

I have 25k in ETH from about 2900 I invested. I'm not even considering selling it. I took it off an exchange and practically forgot about it since March.

wheres the new logo jared u fucker

no I really meant it when I said I don't know anything about investing.
I know it's not wise to keep all your egg but my reluctance to diversify is mainly because I don't really trust any of the advice on here about altcoins cause I feel it's mainly shills trying to pump up whatever they're holding with technical jargon that I don't properly understand

Wow you just might be the most level headed person on Veeky Forums

I'm fully aware what eth is and I was around when it had the huge run. Everything is speculation at the moment and I'm just concerned how much eth is locked up in ICO funds. There's surely the majority of the current price is due to ICOs, the minority that's left is on speculation about future use cases. I mean tell me I'm wrong and I'll just accept that you obviously know more than me and I'm missing something. Maybe I'm salty I saw the run but didn't invest. What also concerns me are eth devs are also uncomfortable with the price in comparison to the tech.

>BNB masterrace

that ETH is now in ZRX, but shit wont show up on blockfolio so yeah.

I really want some BAT but I have no money in my account lul

Do you believe ubq is undervalued then?

It's curious why you've gone with eth over bitcoin but I can certainly see reasons as to why you would. Longterm I can't see eth ever been a bad investment though so fingers crossed it hits $1k each for you, user.

>he fell for the OMG / NEO meme after the moon trips
meh

Am i gonna make it

OMG all the way.

UBQ is an interesting one, as my heavy bag is the result of both a long-term and a short-term bullish view on it. Normally I hold about 20K coins, but went a lot deeper recently in anticipation of the quarterly report which should be coming out soon. I'll unload my bag on the way up, assuming it keeps going up of course, and hopefully end up with about 20K coins again + a nice BTC profit.

Just started out. I've no idea which altcoin to pick next.

Ark, it even has a biz delegate

you gain free ark by "voting" with the arks in your wallet

I wanna ditch the icn

Continued

Started with 140, tripled my money with neo, now betting mainly on bnb.

Am i gonna make it? $300 loss on tenx and tkn.

how do you diversify though?

I've seen people say it is just a meme.

How do you decide what proportions to go in on different coins?

Tell me I'll make it :(

most in bitcoin, only buy shitcoins for a month to three at best

Am I gonna make it? Bought:
NEO @ $8,
BCH @ 0.06,
DNT @ 600 satoshi
SAFEX @ 63 satoshi,
but
sold MCO @ $1,
Adex @ 4000 satoshi

Am I dumb or unlucky?

You're going to make it.

Also, I lied.

>tfw no doubts that you're going to be rich by the end of the year (at least 100k)

Thank you Binance. Succeed.

I pumped almost $1000 between Omisego, Neo and BNB.

Am I gonna make it? I need 20kish in 6 months.

How am I looking?

also I have an extra grand to spend. Thinking of putting it on either Strat or Monero.

Why in the fuck are Europeans so goddamn weird?

It's done like this:

$1,484.98

Comma's (,) seperating hundreds, thousands, millions, etc. Decimal POINTS (.) seperating integers from non-integers.

What the fuck is with this backwards ass decimal points, THEN using a comma to signify a DECIMAL POINT.

You fucking Europeans are a bunch of Euro fags.

Learn to write numbers.

the only smart people in here holding dat bcc

But the prize

I thought I was the only one pissed off by this commie behavior.

Reminder that the best three preforming coins this year were NEO, PIVX and BitBean

>people have more than $100,000 USD in coins
what the fuck I'm a fucking poorfag

you morons are the only ones who do this btw

Bought Neo at 6$. Pls ignore SIA, I am disappoint.
Is there any point in me hodling the 0.9 ETH or should I buy some MEMEs like safex or XRP?

Buy some zrx or mbrs with it and hodl for dear life

>tfw my 1.56 btc was 4.16 in june, and could've been 60+ if i went all-in on NEO in july

bag-holding is over-rated guys. i'm still at 4x my initial investment but i could be doing much better.

Interested in your rating Veeky Forums

I'm currently wishing I was holding ADX/MCO/LUN but I don't want to sell anything

It is and isn't a meme. All in on the right coin and endlessly repeating would obviously be the most effective, until you pick a wrong coin and lose it all. So in diversifying you are picking a bunch and hoping at least one gets up, even if a few others die completely you are (hopefully) still moving forward.

You have to exercise restraint though or you end up so thinly spread that even though you're catching the odd rocket your progress is too slow (we're on a clock here of some sort), you might end up just treading water or worse slipping slowly backwards.

To decide the proportions its really just about your own confidence, try not to worry about what the market thinks too much, if you're highly confident in a lower value coin make sure you allocate it an amount that pays off if you're right.

This year it's been pretty hard to lose in crypto, but you're still going to have to take bigger risks to make the crazy money. Do keep in mind you need to be able to actually exit at some point, 100k on a coin that went 1 - 10 sat isn't going to make you a 900k profit, you might not even get your original 100k out, so depending on your capital there'll be shitcoin rockets that you can still catch but can only allocate smaller amounts to. The ones you really want to be all in on are those like NEO, these can literally make millionaires out of the brave.

hindsight is 20/20
NEO didn't look like it would do jack shit until it was already mooning, only then was the potential clear to see
You do what's best with what you have, if you could have done better, all you can really do is learn from that and try to do better in the future

rate me

Thoughts? I also have some bitcoin and PAY but it wont fit on the screenshot

Literally every bag in one image except for BTC.

I do have FUN though
Buy SNT, FUN, and TME

You're a wise user.

nice try

fucking kikes