SALT

I just put 70% of my portfolio into this. Did I just fuck up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1FM-wvE64ZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. This shit will be a top 3 soon

Yes, sell and buy SNT

lol cant sell

depends what price you bought in for

$7.50

you're probably ok. It's a solid project and they are the only ones on that market.

Why can't I find it?

Yes. You should have done it three weeks ago when the buy in was a dollar fifty. Would have gotten three times the return.

worst case scenario, I should'nt lose any money right?

link to site?

Hard to say if you fucked up, but it's going to be a very long time before you see any returns if any imo. I think you can refund it w/ them if you're having doubts.

I like their business plan, but the tiered token sale makes it seem like a scam.

$7.50 as ICO price is just absolutely absurd. Sorry to say, but you're retarded if you bought it for that price.

FUCK THE SPAM BOT

membership dot saltlending dot com slash register question mark r=AmHJo

Probably not.

It's not a scam it's just that the token is literally just a membership to the platform. Once the sale is over you will be able to buy them directly for $10. It's growth potential isn't that high.

>It's growth potential isn't that high.
If you say this it means you don't understand the scope of the project

so once it starts will it take my SALT for membership fees monthly?

I just signed up for an account.
Can you explain wtf this is, and how it is going to benefit me.

youtube.com/watch?v=1FM-wvE64ZA

I watched this and thought it was a good idea, its on their homepage.

Prepared to get dumped on soon as it hits the exchanges. You will recover eventually, but who knows how long that will take. I'm waiting until after the initial ICO dump

I think the growth potential is absolutely massive on the opposite. Their services are clearly going to get required and they are alone on the market.

Not gonna lie, their ICO tiering is quite shady and I hesitated before going in but their project? fucking solid.

Same, but salt is synonymous with good luck in many cultures so I'll buy in once it dumps

I would've got in for $.25 like the VCs did

$7.5 feels like you're just buying out the VCs at 30x

I like their concept too so its a shame

what price did you get in at?

where do i buy salt?

its still privately sold, I posted a link here