ELI5: nostox

Do you dumb niggers really think that this shit isnt going to pump up to a 150+ Million (like GNOSIS and augur) market cap before the fight? Even GNOSIS with its total SCAM coin distribution is pumped up to over 200 million market cap. Normies are gonna jump in with the Mayweather hype, and the team announced big news is about to get released.

>yawn more stox shlling.

your coin is dogshit and is going to crash the second the match start.

explain GNOSIS price and value then

I'm not disagreeing with you that it'll crash when the match starts.

But literally everyone knows it's going to pump like fuck in the run up to the fight, its a great way to 2x 3x your portfolio easily in the next week

right, crash it probably will, or a big sell the news event, but you cant tell me this mothafucka

AINT

FINNA

PUMP

Are these the niggers who think theyre jews? btw bcc gpoing up again, volume increase to 10000 now...

Where do I buy? And what fight will make it pump?

liqui.io has it cheapest.. its gonna be cheap while its on shit exchanges

the fight.. the mayweather mcgregor fight on the 26th. Mayweather has shilled Stox already on instagram. Stox team posted the other day that big news will be released before the 26th.

yea, they'd actually be strongly preaching against this coin since they hate the "fake" ((( jews )))

2.5k Stox reporting in.

What's the strategy with this shitcoin? sell the pump leading to the fight, or hodl for months till it moons 1000x?

one thing i'm realizing is that since all of this is made up bullshit anyway, the things that point to scam are actually good indicators that you can make money in the short term as long as you gtfo immediately

waiting to see how the fomo and market reaction is to the ((( news )))

I think im going to cash out my initial investment on the pre fight pump, and then hodl the rest

I've been accumulating on some little dips on liqui

What is this news supposed to be

this coin is 100% pump and dump material. I still own $150 in it from two weeks ago because it's obviously gonna go up leading up to the fight (and it already has) so I'll make a quick hundred or more when i dump it

OP knows whats up

>150$
>Talking like you know anything.
Kek
Come back when you have some more money invested little kid.

5500 stx checking in

They should actually go full nigger on the marketing like this

Also way better name for normies than Gnosis or Augur

gnosis & augur are jokes. GNO & REP arent even used for bets. fuckin retarded. stox did the most obvious thing possible and are about to completey wipe those fools out

I agree, I can't wait to see the beta at least. Go look at Augur barely used test market.. and market cap still so high!