Will Bitcoin Cash supplant BTC as king at the end of the month?

Rumors, rumors everywhere

>BTC price is being propped up by Goldman Sachs/Jews/Bankers/CIA to make it profitable to mine
>Blockstream has made backroom deals with Jews and plans to make Bitcoin tied in with off chain transactions
>BCH is run by the Chinese Government
>Roger Ver and his supporters can crash Bitcoin anytime they want
>Once difficulty adjusts in BCH's favor, BTC is finished
>Once Segwit locks in BCH is finished
>Segwit will be a massive success
>Segwit will be a massive failure

I dont know who to believe anymore, please help me out Veeky Forums. What the fuck is going on with the bitcoin civil war, who will win?

Other urls found in this thread:

themerkle.com/unknown-bitcoin-cash-miners-control-almost-97-of-the-networks-hashpower/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-08/russia-launches-100-million-bitcoin-mining-operation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You already know, and everyone else knows BTC will always win in the end.

However it'll be exciting to see what actually happens in the coming days

i dont....know

Does this mean I should have 80% bitcoin 15% bcc, 5% the other alts... ?

>>Roger Ver and his supporters can crash Bitcoin anytime they want
How?

100% BCC since it's the real bitcoin and will continue as such.

whales are super unhappy with blockstream/segwit

you wanna cite some of that information?
this one if anything
>BTC price is being propped up by Goldman Sachs/Jews/Bankers/CIA to make it profitable to mine

My god you're so fucking retarded that I just can't even..

>>Once difficulty adjusts in BCH's favor, BTC is finished
This is just so fucking retarded..LIKE WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK? Are you a fucking paid shill or something? It will adjust, yes. No fucking shit, genius! That's how it works you idiot.. but has nothing to do with price you retarded fucking moronic piece of shilling shit.

You guys realize that BCH has been at values above .12 multiple times right?

Look at 8/8, literally 9 days ago

This is impossible to say but there is going to be blood.

>You already know, and everyone else knows BTC will always win in the end.
until the moment it doesn't.

The idea is that if BCC becomes more profitable to mine the Miners will switch over. This could cause longer wait times on the Bitcoin chain.

I see that you're probably not a shill, but what you heard is just wrong, sorry.

My god that's not how it works, educate yourself

BCC is the real bitcoin, BTC is an alt and will die.
I can't say if it will take a month though, but it will happen.

The more miners switch.. guess the fucking what? The less profitable it gets! But it doesn't even matter. IF MINERS SWITCH FROM BTC WHAT HAPPENS? IT BECOMES MORE PROFITABLE TO MINE SO OTHER MINERS SEE THE HUGE OPPORTUNITY AND JOIN IN.

BCC will win once China gets pissed off enough. Rumors are people have been moving money into BCC lowkey just in case shit hits the fan in any agreements.

Either way shit is pumping to 500+ tonight. get the gains

point the mistake..

have you taken your hypertension medicine yet? you seem a bit angry

>>BTC price is being propped up by Goldman Sachs/Jews/Bankers/CIA to make it profitable to mine
Its actually plausible. GS has been shilling BTC for quite a while now, along with how quickly it got pumped to 4k+ recently.

>>Blockstream has made backroom deals with Jews and plans to make Bitcoin tied in with off chain transactions
BS's been trying to push a solution to the backlog with their "Liquid", which if you read its basically some tokens issued by them, "backed" by Bitcoins. Sorta like a bank. This sounds shady imo.

>>BCH is run by the Chinese Government
Those miners mining BCH has been doing it pretty much on a loss. Whoever doing it is probably not fucking around.

That's retarded. Nobody can crash Bitcoin by selling them.

>>Once difficulty adjusts in BCH's favor, BTC is finished
It depends. Its more like if hashpower jumps fro BTC to BCH, BTC will be fucked. BTC doesn't have some sort of short term readjustment, so if enough people jump over after the adjustment in BTC, BTC will grind to a halt and transactions will not be confirmed. Just take a look at what happened to SIGT after all the miners left, bags so heavy you can't even send them to an exchange to sell them.

>>Once Segwit locks in BCH is finished
>>Segwit will be a massive success
>>Segwit will be a massive failure
These 3 however, nobody knows for sure. People's just been basing this on "LTC Segwit -> LTC Mooned", which is retarded because every other coin which locked in Segwit recently hardly moved up or down anyway.

There is a possibility that once Segwit locks in miners would switch to BCH (because thats the only other thing their ASICs can mine anyway) as Segwit blocks would be less profitable. This only works if BCH becomes profitable enough to mine however. So its possible the current pump is done by some group who wants to attract hashpower to BCH and possible kill BTC.

yes it is you numbnuts

I can't stand these fucking reddit faggots spreading that fucking cancer here. It's retarded. It makes no sense. No, BCH won't replace BTC, obviously. There are 100 reasons for it.

hi all i am from china. i work with mining group. very well structure with other groups. we ready to switch bcc at all time.
blockchain companions try control bcc after fork, but we have more strength. we dumped to hurt their profit.. you can see it worked.

keep eye on bcc

>What the fuck is going on with the bitcoin civil war, who will win?

Um, the coin thats ten times more valuable and has a larger circulation and volume

BTC has more inertia...and?

look at that price bounce back hard

$500 soon

>The more miners switch.. guess the fucking what? The less profitable it gets! But it doesn't even matter. IF MINERS SWITCH FROM BTC WHAT HAPPENS? IT BECOMES MORE PROFITABLE TO MINE SO OTHER MINERS SEE THE HUGE OPPORTUNITY AND JOIN IN.

Not exactly, BTC doesn't have EDA (emergency difficulty adjustment), if it loses a significant amount of hashpower BTC's chain will slow to a halt. Imagine the price crashing without any transactions being processed, people wont even be able to sell their BTC. I'm all in on alts until their is a clear winner, i feel unsafe holding BTC with all the sketchiness around it atm.

>inertia
LOL Doesn't mention network and lindy effects, billions of $$ in infrastructure, segwit, LN improvements, brand recognition, the original fucking coin versus retarded mutation that bring NOTHING NEW to the table situation is just laughable. 100 of other alts are more interesting and inovating than BCH and I mean at least that.

0.104! Moving towards 0.12!!

actually segwit is the mutation...

>tfw all in on BCC

It's "core" for corporate. Bcc is truer to satoshis vision more than segwit will ever be

>Segwit
The thing that makes it less profitable for miners to mine.
>LN improvement
Offloading transaction offchain so to make it even less profitable for miners.
>Brand recognition
Lmao
>Original coin
BCH is the original coin though.

No, that's the innovation that helps hardware wallets, scaling (a bit) allows safer LN, fixes other issues and runs on Litecoin and DOZENS OF OTHER ALTS with ZERO.FUCKING.PROBLEMS.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

how many blocks left until BCC diff adjustment?

BCH doesn't have all the things that the kikes created to profit off it.
bought 100k

name one thing that LN can do that i cant already do with alts?

oh fuck off with your shittier-than-4-years-ago shitcoin, at least then i could send money and not have to pay 6$ for a transaction or wait a day for it to arrive... every altcoin speculator should dump evil block-the-stream coin.

if it wasn't for this dragged out bs scaling debate putting a damper on the price we would be at 100 000 $ for a bitcoin already. end message.

noone uses segwit transactions on litecoin

>Offloading transaction offchain so to make it even less profitable for miners.
Your random Joe Public doen't give a flying fuck (and actually only knows about BTC) and when he will able to buy a coffe ;) instantly without fees, why would he go buy some fucking alt? Well let's say he will buy alt. WHY WOULD HE NOT BUY ANY OTHER OF 100'S OF SOMEWHAT INNOVATING FUCKING COINS?

Trustless, nearly instant and cheap transactions in the most secure and censorship resistant blockchain on the planet.

technically they could hard fork an EDA if it comes to it

You really cannot see the irony here?

i'm a noob. just sent $190 in etherium to bittrex so i can buy BCC.
What do i do?
Am i supposed to buy BTC with etherium then buy BCC with btc?

what is monero alex

Bittrex has a market for btc, eth, and usdt.

so now we moved from ''o shit it's fucking dangerous and will kill the coin'' to ''no segwit transaction have been made'' ? It is fucking retarded and not true, but funny at the same time. I'm not going to give you obvious proof that you're telling shit and why it will be used a lot more on BTC, I'm out. Do what you what, go all in. I don't give a fuck.

Your figures are already out of date :^)

use shapeshift ffs

Ok one last.. Name one thing I can do with BCH that I can't do with BTC or as you say what I can't already do with alts? (which is part of my argument here that BCH is just retarded and boring)

Oh look.. ''ETHERIUM'' guy is buying ''BCC''. This place is going to shit.

Have dirt cheap, fast and secure transactions completely onchain free from jews with all the previous history of bitcoin.

People use it because it's faster to get it to the exchange

i used to pay for my coffe at a place i myself got to accept bitcoin. that was before blockstream removed 0-conf because (((insecure))). that's like visa not allowing instant transactions because someone *could* do a chargeback on their fucking coffe...

afaik its already possible to insure yourself against chargeback, im sure a service like this could be offered for bitcoin instant trans too. im sure sidechains could be developed too but not a fucking sidechain that you HAVE to use because the (blocks are limited to a floppy disk), or else pay 100$ in fees...

Nope. Just more FUD

themerkle.com/unknown-bitcoin-cash-miners-control-almost-97-of-the-networks-hashpower/
>BCH is 43% less profitable than Bitcoin itself.
>But an unknown entity has been mining close to 95% of all network blocks for quite some time now.
>Whoever is mining these blocks on their own could easily perform a 51% attack against the Bitcoin Cash network at any given time.
>With the vast majority of block rewards going to two addresses, things only get more confusing. Perhaps the most peculiar aspect to all this is how neither of those addresses shows an interest in selling coins for the time being, but merely collects BCH coins as often as possible.
>These two addresses combined have a total balance of over 10,000 BCH right now, which is worth around 720 BTC at current market prices.
>This it still means 10,000 coins can be dumped across exchanges at any given moment.
>An unknown entity mining nearly 9.7 out of every 10 network blocks represents a whole new level of uncertainty.

legit scam shitcoin.

>fast and secure transactions completely onchain free from jews
????---

Are you completely unaware of the situation? Is that why you've been making an ass of yourself in this thread?

Because these Joes are too fucking retarded to know that there are 100s of other more innovating shitcoins. Brand is strong, just like why everyfuckingbody drinks Starbucks despite its shit.

Oh my my

im fucking cumming right now with my 28 bcc

Those sell walls are getting torn apart.

I hope those whales buy back in.

Bitcoin hardforking into 4 different coins cannot be good for bitcoin.

BCC, the one true coin. Devoid of all blemishes, with brand recognition.

500 dollarydoos

Blockstream didn't remove anything, confirmations are required because businesses require them. LN isn't a sidechain.

Chink shills are increasing every day now this board is truly becoming shit

>he didnt buy BTC at 500
>he didnt buy BCC at 500

will you miss it two times?, you are going to fucking regret it

BTC is IBM, I can't wait for it to get replaced. Jews infiltrated it

No, profitability depends on price and difficulty ONLY. The problem is in how bitcoin core difficulty adjustment works. It takes two weeks worth of blocks ot adjust. The problem is, if 50% of hashing power disappears it takes four weeks and you get 2x less capacity.

If 90% of hashpower disappears you get 20 weeks.
If 99% disappear you get 200 weeks. That's more than 7 years.

That's how bitcoin core can die - enough mining powers disappears there are close to zero blocks for days, which causes everyone to dump everything on the exchanges, making mining even more unprofitable.

Bitcoin Cash is immune to that, because it has EDA - Emergency Difficulty Adjustment - built in. Difficulty can adjust 25% down just after 6 blocks if there's a very large drop in hash power.

CHYNEEESE MAYNERS!!!1111

My prediction - all this forking and ridiculousness is going to come to a head and permanently erode societal trust in any decentralized currency.

Visa, Amazon, Facebook, or some government will come out with a payment system claiming to have the same attributes as Bitcoin. In this 'winner take all's economy it will be the last coin of value.

ITS HAPPENING

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-08/russia-launches-100-million-bitcoin-mining-operation

If bch replaces btc and trades halt how the fug am i going to buy alts

It would've been better had BCC died immediately out the gate. Proof of work is cancer.

Why would a company or government make something that they don't 100% control?

i have no idea. but there's already been some exchanges giving bch pairs, like bitflyer, one of the biggest japanese exchanges. hopefully everyone else comes around. they should already have the infrastructure in place as lots of exchanges offer eth pairs for example.

It would be very easy for them to implement bcc trading pairs.

.12 NIGGERS

going to .12 then .2 then .3 then .5 then 1.0 you fags this is obvious, why dont you want money?

holy shit bcc haters getting BTFO

this shit is lit

We just overtook the second biggest coin on bittrex in volume. only neo bigger vol right now and closing in.

Fuck, it always goes up after I sell.

to btc niggers
fuck your mother if you want fuck

well, at this rate itll hit miner profitability before the difficulty reduction aug. 19.

>muh one or other option
They're both the original coin. That's the problem. Altcoins don't have the benefit of having a widely used fork and a premade schism in the community.

I have a sinking feeling though that Bitcoin in whatever form will be corrupted by the state. It may not be now, or in five years, but human nature inevitably fucks over any and all good intentions.