I'm tired of losing Veeky Forums...

I'm tired of losing Veeky Forums. I have a friend who has made all the right buys and now he got in Agrello and 5 folded his investments.

First it was ETH when he bought in at $25
Then Stratis at $5
Then NEO at $6.50 when it was still ANT
Now Agrello at .00012

I'm losing money in NEO and OMG. Someone please fucking save me. I'm losing thousands and it does not feel good. Especially when my friend can't help but dance around me like his portfolio went from 14k to $100k in 3 months...

Oh wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.agrello.org/agrello-token-sale-tutorial-65da87b8270
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why not just invest what your friend does

I wish i had an investor friend ):

Buy SNT

This.
Why doesn't he share this with you, you'll be making gains together and celebrate or you can cry on each other shoulders when you go broke.

I'm losing money as well and nobody wants to help.

Agrello a shit.

I do but normally I do it too late or have funds tied up which causes me to buy in late. I still made profit on ETH, but I emotionally bought NEO at $50.30 and bought a few thousand worth in OMG @ $9.20

Guess I just gotta Hodlr and deal with the fact it's going to take me twice as long to make that mil senpai.

He does. NEO was def me just being skeptic and this last transaction I couldn't buy in because I used my extra funds for OMG.

Fuck me

>Agrello
Your friend is going to be fucking rich. I've been shilling Agrello since the ICO

>OMG
Just hodl your OMG, it always spikes at night, and it's undervalued. It's going to $30 user, don't worry.

>NEO
desu i sold that at $55, until they have a working product i think it's going to go horizontal.

Seriously use the catalog and check the OMG thread
People these days have no patience

Is it too late to buy? I see the ICO date ends today for the last tier

It already ended but it's going to moon once it hits exchanges.
>It's literally an entire team mostly of PH.D's in IT and Lawyers with 40+ experience.
>It has an actual working product and a mobile app ready for launch.
>It has strong corporate backing.
>First Blockchain to use A.I
>First Blockchain in the Legal field.

Like how stupid is Veeky Forums i've trying to be the voice of money for weeks now

Also don't miss out on KyberNetwork. ICO in the fall. Money skeleton is working on that

Don't be a nigger.

DELET THIS

Seems I would've been unable to purchase anyway as a US citizen. They require ID verification

Only the ICO, once it hits the exchange it's free for all
We must help our fellow Veeky Forums bros even though most of them can't read a whitepaper

Fuck it guys, i'm out. One .357 Sig round to the dome should do it. My Lambo dreams end here.

it's a mobile app with a blockchain and A.I backbone which wasn't good enough for build an app on when smartphones first came out. Hence first of its kind.

This. Please don't troll

Above 2 BTC only for KYC compliance

blog.agrello.org/agrello-token-sale-tutorial-65da87b8270

What's SNT got going for it?

Do you think it make me turn $50 into $150? I'm a povertyfag and that's my first goal with crypto

Don't do this nigga, there will be plenty of other opportunities. Also be more patient,get smarter. Never give up.

Thanks man

Your friend is probably a greedy Jew rat and doesn't want anyone else to get rich except for himself. I know a couple of actual real life Jews just like this. Fucking slimy, and weak as fuck. Some friends they are...

Well if you read through all the insults and pseudo-hate i think this community is pretty friendly in the end

how the fuck did you manage to lose money on OMG?

Wait I put in like $250 into agrello yesterday it already mooned?

I'm curious as well. I think he's just a buy high sell low moron.

What exchanges will it hit and when? Can't find shit but interested in the concept.

It was at .0015 last time I checked. So yeah it mooned to the next galaxy

Bought at 9.20 last night

It's not on any exchanges yet.
The ICO just finished, they'll announce within the month or next month.

>>It's literally an entire team mostly of PH.D's in IT and Lawyers with 40+ experience.
Thats a reason not to buy in. Let me guess - opportunists who saw a chance to cash big, but didnt even hear about the tech a few years ago. Thats why Vitalik + team wrecked them - real passion and dedication. The guy is worth 100 mils on paper and spends his nights coding.

where the fuck did you check im dumping this shit right now

What is this compared to BlockCat?

Cool I'll keep my eye on it. Sounds interesting. I never trust Veeky Forums but this seems like a solid concept.

when's it supposed to go on exchanges? any clues?

People in hitbtc are already trading but heres almost no volume and the spread is as big as as a black dick

Maybe he is his secret enemy

those are just futures, they arent really the same thing

>invest in shit coins
>failed to time the market

Honestly, you gambled and lost.
Maybe this will be a lesson to you, or maybe you will keep losing money thinking "next time will be different, I will be more careful"

junbi, chinese exchange, imagine the pump

Grab some (AVA)LON on the 25th. There you're welcome, no need to an hero m8

Just ask for 10k
As a matter of fact, I'm asking both of you for 1k
I doubled my btc in two weeks, give me a month to pay you back

>Agrello
Not sure if I should trust Estonians. They did create Skype though...