Bancor

So it's pretty much guaranteed this coin is going to moon NEO style at some point but the question is when?

Price been floored for days and volume is up like crazy and I haven't accumulated enough yet I'm getting worried Veeky Forums

Will 1500 bancs be enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/generic-tokenholders2?a=0x1f573d6fb3f13d689ff844b4ce37794d79a7ff1c&p=29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's below the ico price. That should tell you something about its value. Don't jump in without researching it.

I have some bitterness because a friend of mine wrote some of their whitepaper copy, and even mentioned Galia like he was a close personal friend. He's now a millionaire of course, and I'm left with the BNT. Glad I only invested $1200.

I expect it to explode to 6-7 dollars by september and probably to 50 by october

>I have some bitterness because a friend of mine wrote some of their whitepaper copy, and even mentioned Galia like he was a close personal friend. He's now a millionaire of course, and I'm left with the BNT. Glad I only invested $1200.
Prove it.

this is a kike scam user... jut invest your money somewhere else... plenty of nice projects coming out.

Don't get attached to the coins.

>50 by october
why do you think it will rise that much?

id say $10 by year's end

of all the great projects to invest in... you chose bancor.

we are the bancormarines

>So it's pretty much guaranteed this coin is going to moon NEO style at some point but the question is when?

You meant it's going to crash at the bottom of the ocean with no survivors right?
the question is when indeed.

Patience will pay off. All trades I made were to increase my bnt stack. Currently sitting on 5k bnt +30k in other assets.

I have 1500 bancs and want more. It's literally the only coin besides BTC I'm interested in accumulating.

I'm not saying I'm right-- only time will tell-- but it's my "get rich" moonshot. If it's not a scam and the team behind it do what they say they will, I think it will be worth a lot of money in a few years.

Like , I am concerned I haven't accumulated enough and that it's going to triple in price soon.

Long-term I see it reaching ETH prices.

nobancs gonna cry to the moongods for it to crash.

Strong jewish hands will not allow this.

ignorant bigotry preventing /pol/tards from getting rich is a delicious form of karma.

I just bought more Bancor. Now I am among the top 1500 Bancor holders. feels good man
etherscan.io/token/generic-tokenholders2?a=0x1f573d6fb3f13d689ff844b4ce37794d79a7ff1c&p=29

Once more of my wrecked alts recover (or fucking coinbase stops being a little bitch about verification) I'll be in the top 1000.

and the LARP goes on, and on, and on

Won't provide evidence, might come back to bite me if I need his help.
It's too lame of a story to larp. I got the pre sale bonus of 60 bancs because he was part of it.

You and many like you are just investing because of the stereotype attached to the jews, this is because of the mindset "if they are doing this i will get rich aswell". If everyone thinks like this then you and they will, most people are idiots so they will think like this, it is artificial inflation on the basis of the premise that "jews know about money ant wont invest unless they can win"

Maybe most people here are happier to be interntet bigots rather brown nosers to the jews who will eventually, as time has shown over and over and over again, steal wealth from people and keep increasing the wealth divide/disparity all over the world.
main idea of crypto was to try to end this divide.

Just goes to show how greedy people can be...

>muh bigotry
I personally plan on making bank with Bancor, but you should still KYS faggot

Bancor is for Kikes
Kys

BACDOR

Wont happen til 99% of people think its dead, the sheer fact that people want it to increase in value will keep it down.
Just like everyone wants another bitcoin crash but will never get it because it's what everyone wants.

Nice, about 9k over here. What are your thoughts on NMR?

Fuck that, it has nothing to do with the jews in specific. It's just human nature.
I simply got some on the dip because the functions and portrayed vision have good utility in my opinion.

Protip: Only retards are bickering for/against the crypto jews. It's so played out it's not even funny.

>of all the great projects to invest in... you chose bancor

Read about kyber network

No, idgaf about jews. I don't believe in conspiracy theories, nor do I think jews are special or chosen or secretly in control. I am if anything maybe mildly antisemitic. That and finding some jewish women hot is the extent of my interest in "jews" as a people. I also absolutely despise Israel.

...But I am in crypto to make money, and I'm also someone who does his homework. I have read the Bancor whitepaper, the blogposts, studied up on what "fractional reserve" is and means-- shit, I just listened to a 70 minute audio interview with one of the lead devs earlier today.

I say all of that to explain that I actually understand what Bancor is... or what it can be, if the devs deliver on their promises. That is the gamble: will the devs do what they say they'll do?

I'm betting they will. Could be wrong. But if they do, me and all other bancbros will be fucking rich.

Someone on their team posted this earlier.

A few examples from projects we're talking to and helping set up:
Farms that will ICO, use funds to do farming, and share ownership of crops with token holders
Tokens to serve as the main currencies for unbanked communities and for nascent governments.
A ton of different ideas for rewards/vouchers
A tokenized asset (with token changers for each, and a token basket that holds all into one) for things like lakes, forests, etc. Funds raised will be used to improve the natural resource its based on, which will in turn grow the value of the tokens. This one is a project that's working with the UN.
ICOs to raise funds for everything from hotels to coworking spaces to community centers.

Bancor will have its time in the sun, its accumulation is key here. Pairing with other currencies will be its strong point, it somehow doesnt have anyone paired even after related to Stox ICO...

this is literally the only coin I have held since ICO and it has only gone down, seriously depressing dudes. I am hodling this shit tight but FFS DO SOMETHING

It was bad news to hold any coin over that time, especially bancor as it released literally at the peak of the eth fomo.

I have no doubt you'll eventually make your money back, but it just goes to show what a great opportunity it is to buy now.. every coin goes up from its ICO price stage why would a coin as big as bancor be any different.. so just imagine the gains being made by people able to get in on a coin at -30% under its ICO price, its crazy but I can't see this accumulating phase lasting much longer

When OMG enables cross-chain oberability Bancor will take over the crypto market with decentralized ETFs and full liquidity exchange with no spread. Screen cap this.

>mfw hodlng bnt and omg only
i hope ur right m8