Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-IOC
chainz.cryptoid.info/ioc/#!extraction
youtu.be/vPkvoxv2MJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whats ur asking price?

Ok now write your name

Derek Goldsman

i see people shilling it but it doesn't make sense to me... why is it worth the investment... what kind of return will i get?

wow nice really buy pressure guys yeah wow nice pump coming

>investing based on the order book

>investing in ioscam

so this is a garb coin?

>what kind of return will i get?

lol who fucking knows, it's got a low supply and is relatively cheap, number of new features will be released soon.

It's value WILL go up, not necessarily to the moon, but I think it's a safe bet.

>they don't know about DIONS

Please sell

what is DIONS?

Quick rundown on why you should invest into IOC

>No ICO, POW to POS
>No premine, project is 100% funded from the developers of IOC
>Volume is naturally low given 53% of coins in wallets are staking, thus securing the network.
>Very good distribution, top wallet owns 3.24% of total circulating supply
>Has a established foundation with reputable advisors (ex Mexico IBM CEO, KPMG global alliance partner.)
>Included in IBM's hyperledger project, with potential to use blockchain over API.
>Two or three VC groups have established relationships with IO foundation
>One is Stokens, a VC group that specializes in crypto-currencies meeting the highest level of legality to provide clients a gateway into digital assets without the legal grey area.
>Project Sunrise: Not disclosed but some form of collaboration to facilitate the adoption of and usage of the IO blockchain.
>It is a currency, plain and simple, no sugar coating, exactly what a crypto CURRENCY should be.
>DIONS: Fully fledged enterprise suite for storing secure documents, encrypted messaging and more
>User friendly wallet ecosystem in which people other than speculative neck beards see use in.
>Chameleon: Sidechain project after Dions which will allow for a greater degree of usage among private and public use. 100k tx/ps has been estimated.
>Technology before marketing: Developers are marketing for enterprise grade adoption, not for traders speculative pleasure.
>However marketing is going to ramp up post DIONS release
>All in all DIONS has been a LONG anticipated release for those who have stuck around, this will be huge step for the foundation and a charter into new, brighter seas.

shhhh let us accumulate in peace

cucks that cant do research don't deserve the 100x gains anyways

just look at this graph

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-IOC

and tell me IOC is not building momentum

Low volume and low market cap, one of these will change ;) just bought 100k

Is this thing worth buying?

yes. it might not seem like it right now, but this is the time to get max rewards for an investment. when it doesn't look like a sure thing.

>Quick rundown on why you should invest into IOC
if you post this you are an idiot. Do you really think that wall is real? fucking normie

Been in crypto for a while and it's the best I've ever seen and still very much under the radar.
Buy or not, don't really care, this coin shills itself and I can see it surpassing NEO and ETH the following months.

>tfw Veeky Forumsnessmen rolling around in lambos with our guy joel

Please dip so I don't FOMO at the ATH

This is our dev
Do you honestly need to know anything else? (There's plenty more but this should sell you immediately)

IOC keeps going up lol. It's so cheap people.

THIS GUY FUCKS

I do declare IOC to be the hottest coin of the post NEO season!

This is the only coin that is immune to any FUD

>Scam coin!
It's been around since 2014, no ICO, fair launch, distributed wallet with no single one own more than 3.5%

>Jew coin!
Joel is a Puerto Rican rapper, wtf you talking about.

>LoL no volume
People staking 54% coin supply, beat that shit.
chainz.cryptoid.info/ioc/#!extraction

>LoL pajeet coin
Clearly doesn't know shit about IOC

>LoL no product
DIONS will be released in 1 month

>B-b-b-but it's expensive at 60K satoshi..
Will you think 60K is expensive when it will inevitably reach 600K sat within one year?

Don't forget the fucking meme magic... LAMBOS

youtu.be/vPkvoxv2MJI

I thought DIONS was the next week or two