New cryptobeak video

My new video is out fuckers. Ty for the support you cunts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6TbxJw3mo8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good shit Cryptobeak. Love the humor. REALLY love the headsup.

Appreciate it man.

*blocks your video's path*
youtube.com/watch?v=6TbxJw3mo8Y

I dig this shit.

Np bossman

Good stuff. I would subscribe if i could be fucked to sign up to youtube but here have my views.

u fukin wot m8s

Nice one boss

i'd like that video on the shit that's gonna change our lives or whatever too.

Yeah it will take me a while to make though. If a load of cunts want it I will make it and shill it on here for ya

either way mayne. good shit.

Would like to hear your views on some of the popular biz coins like neo omg 0x etc

Ty user. Top man.

Yeah, some other people said that. I don't think omg and neo are free money anymore but if you lot want me to make a video on them who the fuck am i to argue

No. Don't do it, keep doing what you're doing. It's great.

If I didn't just put all of my money into 0x and BTM, I'd be jumping at this shit. Good job OP, I'll sub so that I don't miss future shit, and hopefully I've cashed out enough by then that I'll always have something to throw into your suggestions

Don't tell me what to do u cheeky kunt.

Thanks for the support friendo

Great vid Cryptobeak, i know you said in your binance vid it could be worth million one day, but do you honestly have a solid guess as to how much it would be worth next week?

Looking forward to your next vid

I like the video. unfortunately i'm a burger and i cant understand what your chav english accent says is the "most important mathematical concept" is. What is it exactly?
Also i found that i can talk just like you if i fill my mouth with marbles and try to have a conversation. CHEERS