W-welcome to the r-retirement club

W-welcome to the r-retirement club...

Up 400% and 200% respectively.

Not big enough to retire, yet... but I'm gonna LTH both and hope the seed money I dropped multiplies over time.

cashed out at .0008 i just wanted that quick 5x. made a solid $9,000 which will help go toward a comfier year at school this year and next years gubberment loans

feelscomfy

im not a FUD though, i don't doubt that it will moon soon but i don't regret it

G...guys? W...we mooning just like OMG r...right?

Not sure if it is too late to into DNT...

I got 13342 ZRX, which I bought at like 0.000362 ETH each,

Maybe I should just go all in with ZRX....

Its been two fucking days and its already up 400% what are you bitching about

What do you guys see 0x topping out at in the next couple months? $.80?

Missed the ICO.

I'm actually just now breaking even from last night. Wish I could've gotten in that damn ICO...

You should ask the anime girl poster for advice, since basically everything she predicts moons.

Including 0x.

Anyone else hodling 0x?

Yea. 500m market cap within 2 weeks. Screencap this.

If you aren't up at least x3 from both of these you are a retard that jumped onto the FOMO train.

Her recent picks are Obsidion and Embers, just FYI

Embers is good coin many treasures for family

She's killing it right now with MBRS:

I love Obsidian because fuck the NSA. I don't get what Embers is tho. Anime girl poster are you here?? Explain please

It's explained in the thread that just linked.

And its shot up 260% or so since she shilled it. She must be making BANK.

>Up 400% and 200% respectively.
that's not correct user.
DNT was 0.00007195 ETH on ICO
ZRX was 0.00016929 ETH on ICO
Your math is way off.
I'm happy that it's holding up there and it seems that all it can do is up, big time.
Still no early retirement but it will pay for really nice things in a not so distant future

stop saying "she". Anime-girl poster is not an anime girl-poster

should i pay liquid prices right now

Seems like a good time to get in but I can't into EtherDelta. Plus I have everything in my metamask wallet and I just don't feel like touching anything right now.

what wsa the market cap when anime man woman started? its at 4million now. still pretty low desu

Huh... so apparently EtherDelta works with metamask... Neat. I came this close to selling all my 0x for MBRS but I have to hold this one for at least a couple weeks. I think he/she's right about the price being 5 to 10, that's one thing I don't like about 0x/d0x is the high number of coins in circulation. Right now I'm banking on 0x performing better short term although I can't say what will happen when MBRS hits the major exchanges. Maybe I'll just throw a few ETH at it...

>when you get scammed into holding bags

Says I need Ether to deposit into etherdelta. Fuck this I'm going to sleep.

Below 2.5 million.

That's the scary thing with anime poster: she (he? whatever) posted her ETH address for everyone to see. If her she dumps her MBRS bags, everyone would know.

She's dead serious. That's scary.

Can anyone tell me when its gonna hit the market? (Zrx)

ZRX IS ON LIQUI! ALERT!

nvm lmao

come on!

Indeed.

These two coins will build my nest egg.