MINISTRY OF FINANCE THAILAND USING OMISEGO FACEPAY

twitter.com/jun_omise/status/898337644022644736

$OMG $20 TONIGHT GET IN HERE

Will this really make the price jump tho

Sounds more like he is making a request of the minister to use our product to me

That English is horrible. I think it means buy though.

Just shorted OMG on bitfinex, can't get home fast enough to close the position

While I am an OMG holder, and think its a good long term coin, keep in mind that Omise and OmiseGo are different. Omise has been a payment processor for a while.

This sounds like gov't is using the existing product, and not the OMG token.

thanks user can you tell me more?

Which is exactly the case.

There is an interesting wrinkle though. The ETH gang was in Thailand a few days ago with Omise which is where all the pictures came from.

If Money Skeleton wasn't at the meeting I would assume they were just using Omise. The fact that he WAS there though tells me that something is happening with OmiseGo.

Do your research, don't take anyone's word.

But from what I understand. Omise has been around for a while, think WePay or Cash - payment processing.

OMG is a token, and they are working on a wallet to process multiple cryptos/FIAT.

So I doubt this news is regarding OMG, facepay has been a thing with Omise already. However, this could potentially be a good foot in the door. If the facepay thing is well, maybe once OmiseGo gets up and running, maybe they can incorporate OmiseGo into the current system.

IDK, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Hes trolling, this is week old news

omise services will use omg

Might get a second-hand boost but not really ground breaking news imo

Even if them using Omise is old news, them STARTING to use it TODAY is still new news

Not Plasma big

OmiseGO with facepay integration coming?

If it's already working in Omise, I see no reason they can't eventually implement it to use OMG.

Dev work takes time, bugs come up, shit gets pushed - it'll probably come, but it might be a while

I can tell it's nothing because omg hasn't moved. Though how many people see some random Asian dude's twitter?

even in the digital age news still takes time to spread user
and takes even longer for people to understand it

It's still something - Omise launched today with the gov't

No one said ALL news is big news

time to sell

Sure you're right.

I own some omg so I'm not fudding the coin here. But it's boring news. Ok some gov't person of a third world shit country is using some product that most people probably don't give a shit about. It's not going to move the price.

Being third world doesn't mean anything, and idk why you bring it up.

There's 68 million in Thailand. Plus, people in Asian countries tend to use electronic wallets more than people in Western civilization.

lol we just broke support, down to .0018 we go

Probably because the average American doesn't know where Thailand is on a map. A lot of Americans probably have no idea its even a country

THANK YOU BASED CHINKS.

ONE MORE CHANCE TO BUY BEFORE MOON

a lot of americans dont even know what crypto is