Tfw WW1 destroyed a comfy concept of Mitteleuropa

>tfw WW1 destroyed a comfy concept of Mitteleuropa
One single cultural entity made of Germans, Hungarians, Slavs and Romanians. Pittoresque, beautiful towns carefully designed and planned. German as lingua franca. Great art and culture. Franz Kafka. Stefan Zweig. Hugo von Hofmannstahl. Freud. Radetzky-marsch ringing in the ears of dozens of nations and peoples.

This, my friends, is the greatest tragedy of the XX century.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QZjsUrUps-o
youtube.com/watch?v=pMMhfR5i9wA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ge4sxLgiAGA
youtube.com/watch?v=fwDIHKnVevo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>using Roman numerals like a larping faggot instead of just numbers
autism

Fuck off American trash

I am not a burger.
>being this mad

>mitteleuropa was destroyed by the mitteleuropans themselves

really gets the ol' noggin joggin

>Central Europe was destroyed by central europe

this is correct. literally nobody else is to blame with the possible exception of Russia.

>WW1 destroyed the concept of a comfy Europe
fixed

>"Austro"
>"Hungarian"
>"Empire"

GOTT ERHALTE

GOTT BESCHÜTZE

youtube.com/watch?v=pMMhfR5i9wA

One day, mein Kaiser... one day

Sounds retarded to me

>Mitteleuropa
Pathetic rambling of Slovene racists.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ge4sxLgiAGA

this is completely true though
t. Balkanian

Literally none of "Mitteleuropa"'s constituent parts actually wanted to be in it though, the Slavic groups didn't want it, the Hungarians definitely didn't want it, and not even the Austrians wanted it.
AH was a prison of nations maintained only because a bunch of inbreds LARPing as Habsburgs didn't understand feudalism was inappropriate for the 20th century.

It probably was top comfy though

Imagine how beautiful e return of Middle Francia would be

Stay in your designated reservation, Germcuck

Hungarians would never allow themselves to be cucked like that

probably they would have. their choices would to be mitteleuropa's orbit or russia's. pretty easy choice there.

National self-determination is the biggest meme of them all. Who cares what common people want, they have no saying in politics. We got fascism and communism when ignorant little men wanted to play politics.

I'd rather trust an old-style monarchist with divine right than someone who draws his power from the masses.

Way too German.

It never stops hurting.
I can only pray that somehow the world comes to its senses and the dream of holy Mitteleuropa may be realized.

youtube.com/watch?v=fwDIHKnVevo

This fucker gets it.
I think the disasters of both modern society in general and the 20th century as a whole are perfect illustrations as to why a modern form of feudalism is needed so badly.
The common man simply does not know what is best for himself, giving him power only leads to ruin.