OMG General

We are the OMGODS
Chinese moon right on time in one hour and 20 minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/c/cupandhandle.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

goddamn nice

and i was happy with my 830 :(

450 REPORTING IN. Ready for some pumping this weekend

up we go

Greetings fellow OMGods

As great as these recent moon happenings have been, I think we're at a comfy price range right now. We've found a new floor, and should cruise on here until the next major news drops and we smash through $10

it'll happen - we just need to sit pretty through August and reap the rewards of HODL all the way through Q4

Are you guys selling tonight and rebuying tomorrow?

Soon gentlemen.

this is liable to moon at literally any fucking moment yesss

this is some advanced TA

kek this is serious shit boi

investopedia.com/terms/c/cupandhandle.asp

currently triple-testing support. and to be honest it is interesting how every pump and consolidation has looked period has looked the same

The last three minor moonmissions have happened between 2-4am EST after dipping into the 170k range.

It's probably going to happen again tonight, all of the stars are aligning again.

Also if you want some more. Bollinger Band is getting narrow indicating a trading opportunity and the Schaff (better than MACD in my opinion) is showing a buy signal.

Forgot pic

The gooks aren't going to pump it every night at the same night you hillbilly. They've just done it enough times to make us assume they will.

~189k is our new floor for the time being. we're still in an uptrend, but there's room left in the pennant so we may not see any big moves for a bit. it could even be a week.

however, the pumps, volume, consolidation periods EVERYTHING has been growing at a hearty rate so the next moon pump could be as high as 200k sats.

>OMG BUY IT NOW OMG!
>went down constantly
Last time I listen to you chuckle fucks.

anything under $10 is a fucking steal

so far theres only been 1 moon pump and that was followed by a long dip the rest have been steady pumps.
ohmaigawd is a really good hodl coin, but you wait forever for those gains

lol where the fuck did you buy? pic related

"moon" is meme speak, i'm talking about the 3-4 pumps that brought us to a new ATH when i say that. and all the dips have been healthy consolidation periods following those pumps (the green lines in )

>tfw only 44 OMG

tfw, only 4

Feel a serious dip is still in the way... got out at 194...