GO 10X FUCKING BITCHES BY THE END OF THE YEAR

Guys when do I sell this shitcoin

Last week

~4:30pm. Tomorrow.

Buy it you fucking idiots.

fund my time machine
butt why
I already did it, merchant

Because we are in such a dip at the moment, should I sell some of my Neo and buy more PayX? Or is the ride over

Just place your trust in me, user.
I'm trying to help you out.
Yes, buy more.

PROS CONS TENX VS MCO

GO

Which to buy in to?

4:30 pm in what timezone? I'm in gmt +8

MC
Buy TKN

This coin is severely undervalued at the moment. the combination of Monaco/TKN pumps and BTC booming are absolutely slaughtering the market - heavily oversold

this is an amazing buy in opportunity.

CT

200k Sats next week. Dubs

and it has been spoken, meme magic will make it so

I'm in.

fuck it im buying

considering they all have newly arriving prototypes maybe TKN is the go as its cheapest rn

STOP!!

I'm all in and not even slightly phased. PAY is so undervalued, it's not even funny. Sometimes I do ask myself: "is this the truman show and this is all some elaborate scheme to play with my psyche?" when people just don't see the obvious. I guess that's what geniuses are, people that generate thoughts other "people" couldn't if they were instructed carefully and with the patience paid people have for drooling retards. TenX is taking over the world people, get in or stay sour.

One of TKN, MCO and PAY are, why will it be TenX?

Enlighten me

MOMMY PLEASE

MAKE IT STOP

I'm ditching this shit next time it goes over 100

Look at the market cap TenX has already won. It might not 10x because its market cap is alright high but this is a top coin and will be the leading Credit card crypto

im just salty at their line of "excepting the US..."
about where theyll send plastic for q4.

that said I've still bought a few hundred $ for medium-term, I believe it is undervalued

so theres no danger of them launching in the US in Q4 is what you're saying?

Well for one MCO is a scam. They said they had a Visa partnership and had their logo at the bottom of the page but they didn't and Visa told them to stop saying they were partners.

what a fucking gee up, effff that

We are the PAYMARINES

>sell a bunch of NEO to buy into PayX while in dip
>it keeps dipping

WE ARE THE PAYMARINES

Has a working product, no fees, cashback, noice team, already support btc, eth and dash and plans to continually expand that. I watch the videos of julian hosp, he is heavily involved and just knows what he's talking about. He also makes unbiased videos about other coins/tokens and thus I'm overall very confident. Could totally crash and burn ofc, but I think TenX will prevail while Token and Monaco will get fucking REKT.

dubs again!

I said STOP

Your prayers will be answered NOW

Iron hands, r-right guys?

painful past hour

not a single bounce

WHY? ;(

trips
>checked
I put most my OMG/NEO profit into this coin.

STOP CRASHING YOU STUPID FUCKING SHITCOIN

I WANT TO GO TO BED

Just wait until next week when the beta rolls out

0,0012 in 5 hours

NOW WITNESS WHAT A RECOVERY LOOKS LIKE

but theres a wall at 89 now

>bought at 100k sats

NO AMOUNT OF RECOVERY CAN TAKE THESE BAGS

I thought this shitcoin was actually interesting, are people just dropping it for monaco now?

Was gonna drop like 100 for medium-longterm holding.

150 sat tomorrow our guy is in SF atm and is making new partners

big bids sighted

we did it reddit

back to 95k in no time im sure

Here we go..... strap in.

bought tkn and pay yesterday, have a $500 loss on each, fuck this shit, i just want to break even

sike nvm
that faggot with the 5 btc sell wall is back
he keeps stepping it down but he never just slaps the bid

im pretty sure its the same guy that I watched walk his ask down from 93 an hour ago

Hes accumulating while they are cheap

we are the PAYponies

Lower and lower
-£450

Those are some girthy bids.

ARE A MEME COIN

JUST

LET ME OUT

holy fuck
should I buy this falling knife

Kill me

MCO mooned when they announced it would trade on Binance. TenX has already announced they are talking to Chinese exchanges. It's only a matter of time.

"bittrex tomorrow guys..."

Thank god I only put $40 in this worthless piece of shit.

You idiots are being shaken out. ANS got shaken out before it turned into NEO when it reached $40 from $2.50. ARK got a month long shakeout before it mooned 300%.

The Chinese just got their hands on TenX last week. They are accumulating. This shit will hit $20 easily.

You guys realize the TenX project is still in pre-beta phase, right?

Weak hands will sell, and that's fine. Planning on just holding this btc, and bch unless some unforeseen event happens.

If you buy 10x tokens in order to get a cut if the transaction fees, you are buying a product that is going to have better marketing and a much larger userbase.

Although when it come down to the card use system, I preferred Monaco slightly. The debit card fee is very slightly lower at the end of the year.

I am probably going to be buying tenx tokens, but spending crypto on a Monaco card when I cash out on slight increments. TenX just has better potential because of the developers and potential partnerships by a factor of 10 already, it will be the more versatile platform in the end.

Average biztards can't see the value of hodling long term. Just "hurdur mah moon or nuttin"

lol but will it go back to 60k sats in the meantime?

thats because jumping from moon to moon is superior of you get it right