Using USDT to sleep

So I've been storing my earnings in USDT while I sleep; just asking what everyone thinks about how safe it is?
It seems to have been pretty stable since April.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I bought 5,000 USDT after a few days of analyzing graphs. Stable for so long, a moon is way overdue.

kek

It's owned by bitfinex and they have recently been issuing it in 25 million dollar increments. The board members of bitfinex use it to trade on bitfinex, and use spoof trades and wash trades. The worst part of this is that Wells Fargo stopped partnering with them for banking back in April, and they've issued several hundred million dollars worth of tether since then. There's no way of knowing if USDT is even backed 1:1 by the USD unless bitfinex is audited.

I just let my bot trade while im sleeping.

>sleeping

tether is sketchy

Tether and Bitfinex are going to cause the next crypto crash with this bullshit.

Bitfinex is the largest trading platform, I doubt they're shor of money to back up USDT

short*

Don't do this. Tether isn't backed by anything.

Could use litecoin as well

cool, just bought 100k

Totally 100% safe since it can be printed out of thin air by some guy in Hong Kong with no ties to any real banks

>I doubt they're short on money

"Security breach" while they move money around to cover orders

Dude bitfinex and tether are sketchy as hell

Pic was from a year ago when they got "hacked"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BTC and USDT are FUCKED

>bitfinex gets audited
>mass gnosis that crypto is rigged
>run marketcrash.exe
>kikepanic.jpg
>gas chamber construction begins
?????
>America made great again

I really, really want this to happen

So basically fractional reserve crypto is a thing now?

USDT is an amazing tool for securing gains, but the fact that there are likely more in circulation than have legitimate reserve backing makes me very suspicious.

medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330

I'm up 200% on my initial crypto investment, and I was holding half in tether to secure my principal. After seeing this article published yesterday I pulled the plug and exchanged it back in to good old straylian dollarydoos. Come at me tax man.

If you're the same person posting this on every thread, god bless