Monaco jumping now

Indicators of Monaco look good right now. Can buy in at 270000 and sell at 320000 for a quick profit.

Jump in, right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbtc.com/2017/08/16/monaco-mco-token-list-binance-com-chinas-fastest-growing-exchange/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks, I literally just bought 300 mco a few minutes before you posted this. Are you using the MACD indicator?

See you on the other side of 300000

Hmm
might buy in soon

>tfw can only afford 4 monaco

I have 42 of these. Do you think this will go to $1m usd? Then I would have $42m usd. That would be awesome!

No.
300000 is a realistic gain right now. Next week it'll boom. But its testing the upper limits and will keep going. If it breaks 280000 shortly it could go to 320000.

What is monaco even used for if you can just buy the card for $450

No idea, don't care, the charts look good and it'll be listed on Binance in China next week. That news alone is a good reason to play this.

Broke 280000 sats, here we go.

You retards can't even explain what this shitcoin monaco is used for and you expect /biz to buy you're bags you bought @ $19 cuz its going on a chinse exchange in a week? Kek

Median may cross the bollinger bands. If you bought at 270000 or less you can sell VERY soon. Not gonna hit 300000, but you can still get out with a 4% move.

If the median cross the bollinger band middle, get out.

It never hit $19 on bittrex.

OP again, GTFO out now, dump.

Wait for the median to go below the median of the bollinger again.

> But my visa
Visa never said they work with monaco.. the logo isn't even on the card. Monaco dev gets their 30% supply at the end of the month read the fucking site Prediction: Monaco will be like $2 in 2 weeks enjoy your fucking bags.

This is based on what exactly? What site?

>You retards
>you're bags

OP what should I do if I haven't got out by this point?

how do you do that cloud thing on bittrex?

Are you above your buy? Use these indicators and bag hold until you're out above. Don't short yourself like a retard. When the moving average price crosses the bollinger band median at a soft angle it changes direction.

Studies, MACD, Moving Average, Price Volume Trend and Bollinger Bands.

Set a target exit price. Make sure you're above the 0.25% fees on Bittrex.

Thanks op.
I'm 2k sat below my buy rn.

My exit price will be a little over 280
Do you think it is viable or I should get out now (275 ish)

Then wait a bit. It just did that cross again. So soon is good. Volume is supporting it too.

What was your buy in price?

Have you checked out TRIG yet??

Holy shit, now THAT is going to go up. Look at the same indicators on monaco before it mooned earlier. Same stuff on TRIG right now.

Shit! I'm a bit stuck into MCO ATM.

Is this shit actually gonna jump? I just bought in at like 27600

Sell at 282 or 285 if you want to chance it.

>It never hit $19 on bittrex.
Why lie? The information is right there it went over 19. Don't worry about your bags this gets listed on binance next week (8/24) and then the app is scheduled to be released on 8/31.

I bought in at 167000...

Sold the ATH when the median hit the lower part of the bollinger then bought in at 280000.

I'm in until at least 300000.

theres also some shit happening on 8/21

I'm now officially a bagholder

This coin is being seriously manipulated. I made a bad decision on my trade. I got in 159k and jumped out at 325k. But then fomo'd myself back in for a small stack try to ride another spike at 340K and the bands converged for the downward turn. I'd rather not lose my profits. Just trying to decide a good time to scoop some more to average down that last buy in. I'm still pretty new at this.

What is this user? Please share this news op? sauce? I do have this pic from the whitepaper confirming the 8/31 as the app release date.

I bought in at like 313k, i kno never buy ath..

Should i try to sell at a slight loss or hodl these bags?

You have to wait it out.

See what being listed on Binance does. You should always post a stop loss...

Also, don't trade on your mobile, I made that mistake on my last buy. Stupid UI is so slow I couldn't trail it correctly.

Stop loss means what you're OK with losing on a trade. Stopping your losses. I go 5% under my buy in. If it goes up, I trail that price by 5% under it.

I think all coins will go down hard on the 21st.
if many coins line up, there is a much better chance of them going down the shitter than them all going up significantly
sell now

I could be wrong but I feel like an upward breakout is about to happen.

Gotta watch the MACD indicator too.

But yes, you're right, about to go up again for a bit.

I'm working on it. I think I have figured out how to understand the MACD for the most part. My problem is trusting it. I'm not really worried after seeing the impact that the announcement of it being listed on binance had. I can only imagine what happens when it's actually ready to be traded.

Monaco is gonna be HUGE
hodling strongly to this one, and commited since the beginning

better off buying TKN and PAY for the imminent moon

MACD.

Black and red line are both below 0 and the black line crosses the red, you can expect a jump.

That is IF the moving average price is crossing the middle of the bollinger.

You should buy in then.

For example, look at those indicators on the 5 minute GEO Geocoin graph.

That's going up.

Then look at GEO's 1 minute graph, same indicators.

now it's indicating that it's going to dip again after one more green candle?

What? GEO? Nope, gonna raise a bit more.

I'm in at 60000, selling at 75000.

Actually, fuck that 90000 now!

guess not
see. I haven't quite figured out exactly how to read it. nice good job user. thanks btw.
madman. do it.

TKN MOONING NOW

Look at the deviation between the moving average price and the bollinger median. It's following but trailing. Fuck candles.

HOLY FUCK!

THIS A GEO THREAD NOW.

when you set your bollinger bands what do you select for the moving average type? I'm using bittrex for my charting too, btw.
no way user. it's a MACD and MCO thread now. just a little side chatter is all.

CN you explain this?

Studies, Moving Average.
Studies, Bollinger Bands
Studies, MACD

Busy trailing my gains with stop losses. Read back in the thread.

looks like the next 5 minutes and we see some
action on MCO?

Moving average above Bollinger median. Nope, sorry that's going a little bit more downward.

:(

what timeframe charts do you normally trade on?

Right now I'm watching the 5 min on GEO. I'm flexible.

The 1 min is looking sketchy but I'll have to think more like a game.

that seems like so much noise to me. i'm more of a 1hr scalper but i'd like to be able to read 5min charts better

Maybe. But once this sell goes through I'm back in at 60000.

I think I get it now. The moving average is above the median of the bb's on OMG too. Thus, the price is dipping. Correct, user?

Kinda, Gotta use the MACD too.

Whelp my GEO sell went through, back in at 60000 or less...

Why did Monaco pump earlier?

News that it's going to be listed on Binance.

newsbtc.com/2017/08/16/monaco-mco-token-list-binance-com-chinas-fastest-growing-exchange/

guys monaco is about to fly to the moon RIGHT NOW

buy NOW

yes. like a satellite to the surface

I sold at 33 now waiting for a dip.

bought in at 29 and dont feel like selling at a loss, this is surely going above 30 again after it hits binance,r-right?

So when does it hit Binance?

supposedly the 22nd or 23rd of this month, im going to be flying to the states on the 23rd and wont be near a computer, any ideas on what i should put as a sell order?