Bitcoin Cash Mars Mission

Some of you guys are missing out on serious gains. This little beauty is taking off right this minute but you still have time to get on board. Why aren't you all in on BCH at this point?

>The hype is growing
>Its a great short AND long term hold
>You probably already got free BCH so now is the time to get more

Dont get left behind in crypto history.

Because I'm a greedy stupid kike that thought he was fucking a rabbit but turns out it was a bear.

BCC lowered difficulty/profitability will lead to Miners switching over, this will spark slowdowns on the bitcoin chain. A feedback loop will lead to the Bitcoin chain grinding to a halt as BCC flourishes.

Screencap this post

What makes BCC transactions faster than BTC?

Bigger blocksize n shiet

BCC are worse than normies and jews put together multiplied by nigs.

BTC price had been stagnant since this started.
Any ideas when BCC will moon again?

Sold all my LTC yesterday for BCH. Woke up to see this. Post your comfort levels.

Blocksize is 8x larger in Bitcoin Cash meaning it has 800% more capacity for transactions per block. This means your transactions are going to confirm in 10 minutes everytime.

Also you'll be paying substantially less in transaction fees because you're not competing with everyone else to be included in a block.

You know that just makes the blockchain grow 8x as fast? BTC with its 1mb is already almost unusable, that's why the actual bitcoin team is fixing it by implementing the lightning network.

>since tuesday all in OMG
pretty comfy

>You know that just makes the blockchain grow 8x as fast?

And?

>BTC with its 1mb is already almost unusable

Yes?

>fixing it by implementing the lightning network

Fixing it by moving Txs to a different network. Really brilliant stuff.

Sit back and relax boyz

Thanks. Just tried to send ~0.05 BCC to an exchange, first confirmation in 5 minutes. Three confirmation in 10 minutes. I picked the lowest fee (0.0001 BCC) as well.

>also lets take out the signature data and make transaction validation optional
>t. blockstream

Actually the block limit has been raised before and was proven to be fine look it up loser that's why you gone be broke gimme ur money

> Remember to use our offchain solution where we issue you tokens "backed" by Bitcoins on chain to transact with.

satoshi will be spinning in his cryo tube when he hears that the jews are fractional reserve banking on top of bitcoin

>also let's buy a satellite so starving african children can download the blockchain in their shit infested village (once they purchase a satellite dish and all the necessary relay equipment)

He's not dead, he started a thread a little bit ago.

He must be spinning in his cryotube really hard since the first thing he do after coming back alive is to post on biz

I'm worried for this coin. They are using face pay in Asia where everyone looks the same... It's gonna bomb hard.

That's why it's entering freefall

It's already too late to buy BCH isn't it?

I'm a no-coiner who only this week became aware of the potential for the flippening. I'm still waiting on my verification to be processed.