BNB going off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get the fuck on board, at least 4 more days of pump, its still early ! Non stop pump till the 24th! $1.40 yesterday, $2.42 today. 500% increase last 7 days. This is your 10x coin, get the fuck on board fags

why hasn't it already maxed out? how is there room for growth?

Is BNB over valued right now? probably. Will it keep pumping till the 24th? probably. Fucken crypto man, get on board. At least rep the rewards till the 23rd then drop your bags

>bought binance by the truckload when i saw that thread here titled "where were you when binance was 60 cents"

best decision of my life. most obvious investment ive ever made

thanks Veeky Forums you guys are alright

I made this, please use it to refer a friend to the next big thing

It will probably dip somewhere along the way

I think $4-5 is a realistic goal by the end of the week

I would be very happy with $4-5, thats still like another 300% left of pumping

Wrong, it's already $2.5 so getting to $5 is a 100% pump.

When you hodl BNB, you essentially own a piece of the Exchange.

You may not get dividends, but you get paid on the value of the exchange because using Binance without BNB for fees is just stupid.

Mate from when I bought in its still at least another 300%

I see a correction incoming with this orderbook

Its 23 on coin market cap when it was 100 a few days ago, its going to top 10.

lol... first of all... no you don't...

and if your not just a larping faggot, show me where in this order book you see a correction?

Someone just placed a one million dollar sell wall

SELL SELL SELL IT'S CRASHING!!!!!

the fuck you mean?

FUUU I just fomo bought in at 60-63k.
This better not be the top!

Its probably whale manipulation

OR someone cashing out their 1000%+ gains

I got trapped at 35k the other day, but this is not the end of the pump. We still got a few more days left. You should've waited for the INEVITABLE dip.

It's a slight correction, everyone needs to chill

$1,251,298 sell wall (292 BTC), what the FUCK??? Can someone explain this?!??

Well i did wait from 65k back to 60k, didn't know it would dip another 5k more, oh well :(

Is everyones plan to dump before the fees are added, or hodl till after?

Jesus time to HODL and whale watch.

you americans fucked it up all up looking for instant gains....pump n dumping bnb....baka

should buy and hold and wait till it 5x ur investment...fucking americans ruin everything

Turns out some people have become absolutely filthy rich of cryptos. Who would've thought

holy fucking shit a 180 btc wall

who /shorted/ at 60+ here?

>50k

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

THIS IS WHAT I MEAN

I have a buy set @ 0.00040333

Call the bottom and we will see who's right.

Guys, fucking be patient. Of course this would happen. Just don't sell at a loss and you'll be fine. This coin still has miles to go

what the actual fuck

>BNB going off!!!
>listen to Veeky Forums
>wanna finally get in on my first moon mission
>bought at 60k
>now at 50k
>Holding my first bags.

Th...thanks Veeky Forums. I have 777BNBs so im holding on for dear life.

1.2 million dollar wall is gone

here come the panic sellers now

I BOUGHT AT 62 AND SOLD AT A LOSS I'M PANICKING SELL SELL SELL

How sketchy do you guys think Binance is?

Gonna go to sleep for a few hours but i wanna keep my BNB in there so i can day trade a little tomorrow since no fees. What do you guys think?

I've been holding for about five days, I think it's pretty solid

I just signed up and it seems alright to me

BTC deposit went through with no hiccups, everything is translated into english, 2FA enabled, very fast speeds.

Although I'd use a different password than all your other crypto accounts just to be safe.

>most people here who got this coin are fucking asleep and when they wake up it will be fine and they wouldnt have noticed.

Just calm down people, this shit happens and corrections happen.

here comes the dump faggots. The devs are unloading. Join the speculation slack.

I'll buy your bags don't worry

I hope you didn't actually do this

Thanks anons

47k and dropping. goddammit. Still think it'll get to $5 but i coulda made better gains

I'm going to buy slowly spend 10% of my BTC stack on this dip for the next couple hours

You guys really have no idea what you're doing do you? Stop watching the 1m chart and go the fuck outside, things go both up AND down.

I just bought in at 49k. Timed it good I think. But then again, biz has been shilling this coin since 10k.

Let's just pretend it's a few hours ago.
WE JUST BROKE 50K SATS, HOW MUCH HIGHER CAN WE GO?!

Sold my stack at 53k, bought the dip at 47k, now it's past 51k.

Is this what it's like to not be a brainlet.

I'm thinking there will be a day or two of downtrend, and then it will break ATH sometime next week. Not FUDing just my shitty prediction, sold near the top, and buying back in at the bottom before it goes to 5+ dollars. There will be another dip after a 24th anticipation boom.

I like you

you are all way too late faggots. buytime was at 3000 satoshi

Niggers, I bought .5 BTC worth at 4000 sats... I'm fucking stoked! I am buying a mansion when this is shit hits 100 bucks. It will. It was still moving up when BTC was blasting off last weekend. It is untouchable. When the crypto market cap is 500 bil and Binance is China's go to alt exchange, I will have a fleet of fucking lambos.

This coin is not going to be worth anywhere near what you guys are predicting unless this exchange's volume picks up massively. They were on a roll with the introduction of GAS. Moved them to rank 10 exchange for a few days. Now they are back at 16. They have few coins and nobody trades ETH or NEO on there anyways. Well hardly anyone. They need new coins. They have a driven team though so I think they ought to succeed in the long run.

Dont forget the panic buyers

Dude they are literally brand new and are gaining retsrded momentum. They are adding coins every single day. Don't miss the rocket or you will feel horrible inside.

made multiple withdraws. last on was completed in less that an hour. .2 btc. Its worth the risk they are trying to be the #1 exchange.

Use keypass

This. BNB is back up to 55k already

Exchange is literally less than a month old and has cracked the top 10 and is now "only" at 16?

Do you understand what kind of crazy fucking momentum that is?

They just added USDT. One less reason to go to polo. Literally the only reason I'm day trading at all is because of this site.

Look at these fiblines

Dude you are going to make me gym. Staaaap.

I meant cum. So hard.

Back to 57k now

where are the whales?

how do you read the fib lines senpai?

omg that shit is was crazy

We're going above 60k again.

If you timed that dip right like I did, congratulations you're rich.

I am in.

I think the main purpose of the coin is to get people to use the exchange (which is nice). It is smart. How many people who have jumped on are going to use the site?

It's very good business. The free trades until the 24th are great

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

anyone else?

Volume is reaching crazy levels. This shit is leaving the galaxy tomorrow.

Me. Their charts are nice.

I reckon 80k, easy

Yes, they created a coin they knew would get buzz. The main business is of course the main business. I like the exchange too and will likely use it. This isn't a shitcoin. It is marketing (and profit/returns for founders/investors).

Just bought about $600 by selling off some OMG.

God help me.

Hell yeah, when BNB hits $10 you'll be comfy as

>Buying high

No thanks

feel free to go buy neo and omg which are crashing rn :)

Just with my luck some big OMG news comes out tomorrow and I'll be fug'd

Well you fucked up selling OMG when it is about to bounce back to a new ATH. BUT WELCOME ABOARD THE ROCKET SHIP BUD!

OMG just got manipulated/accumulated by whales. Same with NEO. I think they are gearing up for the next legs up.

Buy high sell low, wew

Yeah yeah I know... but BNB does look tempting. If news doesn't come out when I think it will I'll probably ditch BNB and move it back to OMG.

Weak hands etc

I'm just fucking with you. I think you're still good to see some upside. And even though this board loves hyping OMG, I don't see it going anywhere for now.

got me good, boy

lol i now got around 75k dollar worth in bnb
i will just hodl this till next year and then its tax free in my country
niceeeeeee

why do people want to drop bags on 24?? when fees start then te coin will be incredibly valueable in long term. imaginr chinese getting into crypto more and more. if you sell you are retarded desu

big dick startin to swing again

Volume's finally frozen around the 11,300 BTC range. If you plan on selling like a pussy now's your chance, else just watch the dip and hold through until the next ATH in a day or two

this shit doesnt look like a healthy grow. beware of P&D

It's going to break the ATH I'm less then 12 hours. It keeps repeating that but not sure for how long. I'm hoping it can maintain it's price after the 24th, they are doing the 0 fees right now to gain popularity for their website which I think is very smart. But I hope people keep using it after the 24th.

What do you mean by that. P&D's last only a day or two. This has bee in going for over a week and has a repeated dip and the correction.

round 2 tonight?

*AHEM* Those million dollar sell walls belong to the Developers. They are utilized by us,,, er..m Them to keep you kiddies from mooning this too fast and crashing . It like you do everything. Steady as She goes, Sulu. Top Ten dead ahead.

Holy fuckin shit boys, this shit is going for it again.

for those accumulating, the RSI pattern repeats very consistently ~ every 20 minutes. there is a run of about 5 in a row on the ETH pairing that are almost identical. wtf i love bots now

Chinks ARE bots.

Is it still worth to buy BNB? Sitting with 4000 BTM :o.

right what the fuck

btw anyone know how long it takes for btc to transfer into liquiio? partially confirmed, does it take full confirmation for it to be able to be used?