I don't have one.

why??

I don't need one.

Catholicism

Tengrism

Marcionitic Gnosticism.

Christian

Humanism

Agnostic but I have a love/hate relationship with christianity/judaism and I currently practice idol worship/ancestor worship.

Animist

Scandinavian paganism

I would love to believe in something. But I don't think I'll be able to.

Everyone know that you're LARPing guys.

To be fair religion is pretty much identical to LARPing.

Yahwism/Torahism

How exactly?
The Gospel of the Lord has been successfully reconstructed and other works such as the Gospel of Thomas are quite compatible with Marcionism.

It is not like I'm some silly neo-pagan.
I'm working from extant texts.

Agnostic atheism because masterrace

Islam.
I want to restore the golden age of Islam.

Golden age? What was so golden about invading and force converting poor peasants?

Non Muslims were better off and safer living during the golden age than non christians ever were in christian countries.

>than non christians ever were in christian countries

There were no non-christians, in Christian countries at that time.

This.

Also, muslims did invented many things including mathematics theory which then be used by the west 1000 years later.

There's jews in Jerussalem.

Christianity has a long history of forced conversion that has been at times far worse than islams and the jews have lived in christian european countries for centuries and were persecuted far worse than christians have ever been.

dont worry,i can create a religion for u,,(I posted question)

Islam is religion of piss..

Christianity is not a religion, it's a personal relationship

With someone who ignores you to the extent you can't be sure they exist? Very personal lmao

>muh joos the religion

I'm not some antisemitic pol-tard.
I just happen to like practicing the religion of Jesus and Paul, not the religion of the jews.

>What is your religion??

I am a god - gods don't have "religions."

youtube.com/watch?v=RwCaHT0lcVo

Spam

This. I'm skeptical of the divinity of Christ but think he was definitely a great guy. And I'm sensible enough to know the Jews are basically just larping when it comes to the covenant. (But aren't we all)

Don't forget raping.

Hermeticism.

Oh look his cultural understanding is literally retarded.

all the countries under the islam in its golden age are shit, so have fun with that

>tfw like ideas from several different religions but they all individually say they are the one true path

Hellenistic paganism

christianity/ Catholicism

pic, why you do this?

Just reinterpret the passages. You don't have to take these things at face value.

I'm not part of any organised religion, I'm an agnostic.

Not true, there were still old believers even in the core Christian regions in Europe and Christianity was spread eastwards with force.

Petersonian Christianity.

Alevi

Lutheran Christianity

Christian. I don't know what kind yet, all I know is I'm not a fudamentalist anymore

t. Heretic going to hell

Omnitheism, I believe that all Gods are real.

are they frens with each other?

Most are pretty chill, but some aren't good with each other for understandable reasons.

Nondenominational protestantism

Modern Orthodox Judaism

What role does Yahweh the god of foreskin sacrifice, allah the moon goddess and cuckrist the god of cuckoldry play in the grand scheme of things?

Deism

Islam