I don't get how to make money off of blockfolio. Can someone explain to mean if I have a portfolio value if $47...

I don't get how to make money off of blockfolio. Can someone explain to mean if I have a portfolio value if $47, how did i do that without linking any of my money to it? And how would I cash out? New here and confused.

its just a simulator senpai

>how did i do that without linking any of my money to it
wut?
>And how would I cash out?
How did you buy?

I bought 100k bitcoins on there but its a difficult process to get verified on blockfolio, waiting to withdraw

How would you withdraw? Did you link a bank account?

So nothing I do on it matters? How would one go about it with real stakes then so I can hop on the pump and dump train?

OP save yourself

When you make a trade on an exchange, you can enter the amount and price for the coin in blockfolio. This means you can use it with real trading or sim trading.

It's simple data entry.

;)sent

Ok so just to be clear, all I did was a simulation and no real money was invested if I just downloaded the app and entered a certain amount for coin to see if I would've made a good trade?

are you fucking serious?

yes

You don't link any accounts to it. You just record your holdings on it. It's just a ledger.

yesssssss... come into the crypto market, sweet summer child. come... spend your student loan money on crypto... come inflate daddy's market cap... yessssssssss

Would you like some Digibyte I can sell to you for a special price. Guaranteed moon!

Different novice user here, I thought it would sync my balances if I buy coin x with y eth and put both on the same exchange. Instead I just manually update the eth balance and it feels like could do this in a spreadsheet. What am I missing.

user place don't start crypto trading you are legitimately retarded and will be a pink wojak within a week

Is there a way I can run more profiles on blockfolio for simulation purposes?

man ur so fucking stupid lol i just started and i didnt have to make a thread to ask these retard questions lol

>Don't understand how neets have 100k blickfolio's within 2 months.
>Turns out they thought they were buying coins in blockfolio.

It all makes sense now.

this

fucking idiots just "buy" 2000 BTC

Holy shit. This may actually be true.

LMFAO YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD JUST ENTER NUMBERS IN ON AN APP STORE AND IT WOULD FUCKING GENERATE REAL MONEY FOR YOU HAHAHAHAHA

>What am I missing.

It's just for ease of use for people who don't feel like editing a spreadsheet. It's like a fitness app that keeps all your numbers so you don't have to graph it into excel yourself

These are the people that browse this board.

I hope your joking.

i dunno does a spread sheet show you orderbooks, graphs %gains, worth in sata and fiat?

does it update automatically?

what the fuck is going on..

FUCK OFF NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lololololololxDDDDDDDDD bet you're new on here too

Spreadsheets can do all that and more.

You're getting trolled really hard here. Any amount you enter is going to be automatically billed to you through the Apple App Store/Google Play store. Blockfolio is a really convenient way to purchase crypto. Most of the time your phone will confirm billing information, but if your phone has already been setup to remember you/your billing password you won't see anything and just get billed automatically.

>Digicucks being this desperate

No, anything you enter in there is a legal contract to buy the coins at some point. The app tracks your location and if you don't pay up they send the digimarines to your door.

>this thread