>be me

>>be me
>>started day trading shitcoins in early 2013
>>started with $500
>>added another $2,000 in 2015
>>added another $6,000 in 2017
>>total investments in $8,500
>>currently sitting on $650,000 in cryptos in addition to the $145,000 I pulled out this year into USD.

Am I doing this right?

well post a pic of you snorting in coke on the ass of a hooker then you are doing it right

make it 2 hookers surely you have enough money for that

How much tax did you pay?

P-please s-sir can i has btc

don't have enough money to be blowing it on shit yet... the $145k I pulled out went into other investments to diversify.

Gotta get above the $3-4 million mark before I start blowing it on hookers and coke

most of it is still invested in the markets - my CPA is telling me I'm going to end up paying 20% on the $145k when I pull it + 20% on the rest when I take it out. Long term capital gains

No, you're doing it wrong as fuck. You have to send some BTC here

1G74eppbW38VfRAqYbfPiuRMnWvrQTmSUB

Is biz always right? How do you decide on your coins?

I would assume it's probably 50/50. To be honest I don't spend a lot of time on Veeky Forums. But from what I can see on Veeky Forums there are a ton of coins being suggested, most of which are the hot buzz of the week - so by law of large numbers some people will be spot on, others will completely miss.

I typically invest in coins that

1st. I don't mind holding for a long period of time.
2nd. Have good developer(s).
3rd. Are flying under the radar so I can buy while they are "cheap" and then wait for the buzz to come around.

What coins would you suggest picking up now?

what hodl coins do you recommend for the next 3-6 months?

I can tell you the coins I'm holding give you no better chance of making big bucks than any other shitcoins out there.

After doing this for 5 years I've come to learn it's 50% random luck and 50% timing. Doesn't really matter what you pick - you just gotta time it right and get a little lucky :)

thats really true and honest dude i wish u best luck. i just started buying coins like 1 month ago, made 50% but looking for the real high moons like coins that go from below 1ct to a couple of dollar (lennyface)

yeah there is almost 1 of those each month and I can tell you it just takes hitting 1 or 2 of those to really make it worth while.

If you feel like you found a good project best thing you can do is hodl. the mistake I see people make is they jump from coin to coin trying to chase returns and never give anything enough time.

Gl to you too

youre right i did the same mistake in the first days when i got into crypto, jumping from one pump to another. but if you see how for example eth went from 8$ to 300$ in just 8months - its sometimes worth the hodl and the heart attacks seeing your coins going down

yeah I can tell you the people that I know in crypto that have made the most amount of money (more than me) had a very concentrated position in a coin and then held it for a loooooooong time.

Buy and hold investing makes you the big buck.

One of my positions I'm holding right now, I got in @ 0.00003 and it's currently at 0.00025 and I plan to hold until 0.002 to 0.003 if it can get there. I've been holding for ~9-10 months so far. It almost broke .001 during the alt pump but I've just been chilling and watching.

You'd have more if you just held BTC user....

what do you personally expect for BTC price in the upcoming years?

you are kidding, right? I started with something like 15 BTC

I think there will be the typical peaks and valleys but overall I see the price continuing to soar. I sold out a chunk of BTC this year so that I could free-up some cash for some other investments but overall I do my best to hold onto every bitcoin I can.

I would be surprised if we see $10k then $20k then $40-50k bitcoin over the next 5 years.

What is it user? I promise I won't buy it

sorry man, I don't shill out investment advice. Like I said earlier there are plenty of shitcoins to jump into. There are literally no better odds the coin I mention is going to do any better than anything else out there.

wat.
he would profit from you buying

Ok, user. I do the exact same thing. I've made huge gains on a shitcoin, still holding, and I wouldn't recommend buying it.

I was jw

nah if he told the buzz would get out.

he is a whale, and he is accumulating

folks need to DYOR and invest in coins because you like the projects/developers, not because some random person on the internet said they are hodling it

actually I am buying more... so there's that ;)

>I would be surprised
do you mean wouldn't

ah yes, sorry about that. It's pushing 4am here and I'm tired.

actually on that note I'm probably going to crash

gl trading your shitcoins :)

>Posts no proof
>Won't give any advice
>Won't suggest any coins

Stupid fucking LARP thread

Post blockfolio or fuck off

How do you decide what price to sell at? Would you say you sell at/close to the peaks often? I'm always scared it's going to pump more

good luck trying to cash out

sooo.... Reddcoin? You're saying we should buy reddcoin. got it.

>captcha: exchange avenue

How/where do you do your research? What is your process? I just started and I don't even know where to do research or how to determine which coin is valued, undervalued, etc.

What he said.

Congratulations on your gains!! You must be doing something right, if you really did make that much.

For the gentleman who suggested snorting coke, can you be any more classier?! When you make that much money, I would like to suggest that you invest in your education. Only then would you not treat women like objects and use proper words to communicate your ideas.

Why the fuck would he need more education? He now has the money to buy any bitch he wants.

Simple question: how did you 'pull' the $100k+ ??

Seems all the exchanges only want to let customers cash out a few thousand unless they are a business, then they let them cash out a few tens of thousands.

No memes, just facts from actual experience thanks

So you recommend skipping coins that have already mooned and just buying shitcoins and sitting on them for a while? I tried day trading and I honestly don't get it, and I've lost money doing it. How long did it took you until you doubled you initial investment of $500?

>1,300% profit
>"Am i doing this right?"

Apparently.

Right now I'm in Condensate (RAIN), Signatum that I bought at 600 and sold at 4300 and still hold about 2,400, and Dentacoin that I bought at 5 sats and I'm holding to see what the fuck happens.

And of course a little BTC.

More like 93,000% profit.