What the fuck was their fucking problem?

What the fuck was their fucking problem?

They have a shit "emperor"

Extreme feudalism and federalism, just like the HRE

Too unstable, had to decentralize.

The ashikaga were fuckbois

They still were the only people in the world to westernize without the westerners putting their dicks into their internal affairs barring that perry thing. They basically transformed from a feudal soceity to a regional superpower that went on and btfo one of the great powers of europe in an conventional war. I wonder what sets the japanese apart from the other eastern asians.

High IQ, literacy rate, unified nation, martial culture, Opium war news, etc...

lads, who /shimazu/ here?

>btfo one of the great powers of europe
So this is the power of history revisionism

That map looks a bit off.

Shimazu is for cuck arab lovers, Mori, Takeda and Oda are the only acceptable choices.

>Tacucka

They needed the strong hand of a gaijin to unite Japan and defeat the demon Xavier.

>strong hand

Strong DICK

>i rate mori

Feudalism.

>be island nation
>nuff said

Japan won because it was pretty much their home turf and they had an almost insurmountable advantage in logistics compared to Tsarist russia. Not to mention the fact that Japan was in a better position to equip it's armies with firearms and their culture/state was utterly unified whereas Russia barely managed to not split apart every 100 years.

>No Date in the list
Shamefur Dishplay.

Asakura is my waifu, claiming.

Shimazu are the most powerful Clan.

>if you lose a battle, you win.

Do I have to sail out there again?

>without the westerners putting their dicks
Well Americans once put a black dick into their mouth, it's the power of American black dick.

>I wonder what sets the japanese apart from the other eastern asians.
Their feudal society is very close to medieval Europe compare to other Asian countries, also the opium war in China gave them a great stimulate.

Date best clan

Doing things like sending your entire government on an 18 month journey through the west helps. They realized they needed to modernize but made sure to do it in their own way. Some truly expert statecraft.

they managed to have an emperor more pathetic than the Holy Roman Emperor

>Trades with you

They are still semi-fuedal. Toyota and Mitsubishi et. al. were all noble clans in the day. They simply made good investments. Also the relative resource poverty of the nation meant that they needed to actually become productive instead of exporting resources.

Who was governing for those 18 months?

Island monkeys

Uesugi 4 lyfe
Takeda a shit
Oda assassins pls go and stay go