SIGT mooning hard

Why are you not buying Signatum when it's going up? We've seen this exact thing happen twice in the past and it always went to 5k. It could easily go up to 10k this time with the release of the signatum marketplace, not mentioning that bittrex will most likely add SIGT this week.

So what the fuck are you waiting for user? It's still only at 2k. Will you be a cuck like always and buy at the end of the pump at 10k?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shilling at a high

lemme guess..........nobody loves you?

>Why are you not buying Signatum when it's going up?

because that's when it's time to sell you twat

management problems have all been resolved, product is about to enter beta, potential listing on bigger exchanges, great fundamentals, listed on whattomine front page.

We should see a good spike here. Only the truly loyal deserve the rewards coming up

LOL @ buying a coin ran by Adam Guerbuez.

>currently at 1800
>previous ATHs were 5000
Wow user, look at this high.

Buying Burst 2.0 lmao. A coin that is so similar to Burst, that even Crow and Adam are in it. Literally a repeat of history.

Don't forget about the switch to PoS, that should spike the price as well.

>100% up

lol come on man

It's okay user, I'll reply to your pink wojak post once you buy at 10k and the pump will end. Might even send a couple siggies your way since I'll be rich enough to afford it.

holy fuck you're pathetic and you don't even realize it

this is you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

I bet I've made waaaaaaaaay more off this shit coin in the past four days

.....because that's how long I've been involved in it

than you have in however fucking long you've been hodling it

I "day trade"

I make, exponentially, more money than you; I guarantee it

kill yourself for shilling this literal shit coin

I bought before the first pump at 800, sold at 4k.
Bough in the second pump at 1100, sold at 4.6k.
Bought in yesterday before the next pump at 1.2k, will probably sell with 4-8x profit again.

Stay poor user.

......what part of "kill yourself for shilling this literal shit coin" do you not understand?

fagot all of you who dont buy SIGT.

I hate you,

Buy SIGT

buy buy buy

they have nothing to do with the project

There are people here that sold under 1k sats kek.

they are though, im not touching this with a 30 foot long virtual pole as long as that scamming faggot is anywhere near it

proof or gtfo

>Binance and BTC100 just started following Signatum on twitter. Bittrex has already been following for a week.
Shit just hit the fan. Get in before the chinks get in and shoot us to the fucking jupiter.

5k/10k is a pessimistic goal at this point

I just bought 100k of these mighty fine siggies. To the m00n!

I'm all in lads, going to the moon

kid the video has been posted many times

Doc is wanted for admitting to being the one behind the burstcoin ddos, he goes to jail if he stops being anonymous.

im not going back to that spics youtube channel for you, go look for yourself, its literally burstcoin2.0

>binance and bittrex both following sigt

Seriously muh dick.

>still hodling 19k siggies but could have had more if I didn't dump all of mine during the panic
>still miraculously up a few hundred dollars on this shitcoin
WAKE ME UP

Once the big money comes in (bittrex, binance potentially), this coin will be pumped to 20-30k easy.

It's insane that the market cap is only $7.5 mil and the price is only 2000 satoshi. Even bittrex adding it would pump the price to like 10k, but Binance and BTC100? Straight fucking moon mission. I only hold 1000 siggies because poorfag, but god damn I won't sell until they're trading for $1 each.

Buy more? Do we think there is "support" at this level? Skeptical because of how the bottom dropped out once before.

There is plenty support. The next strong resistance level is 2200. If it passes 2200 after that the strong resistance will be 2800.