How many BTC do I need to get a gf like this

How many BTC do I need to get a gf like this

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ChoosingBeggars/comments/6uec1s/18_yo_looking_for_her_dad_on_tinder_xpost_from/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=frontpage
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IQ above 150? Sub 120 IQ detected

Probably gonna need to be fully invested in some shitcoin to get a girl like her

>beyond genius (140-145) level IQ
>works on cars

>minimum 60k

Like 12 btc my dude

>women
>ever

That profile has to be a joke.

I too browse reddit.

reddit.com/r/ChoosingBeggars/comments/6uec1s/18_yo_looking_for_her_dad_on_tinder_xpost_from/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=frontpage

Women in 2017 are shit. Even my gf, who I consider to be much less cunty than average, is still shit.

The picture is actually pretty mild by Tinder standards.

I sure do hope so.
Or we have some double digit IQ slut who thinks she deserves better.
Anyways:
pic related

>height above 5'3
REEEEEEEE

Dunning-Kruger user

>browsing reddit
>unironically
lol

fag

>must be above 5'3

How will manlets even recover?

Anything under 6'0" is manlet tier, so plenty of manlets have a chance with this fine young lady.

1 million digibyte.

What coin is best for IQ gains?

>baby
nope.jpg

Siacoin.

NMR

>must cook and clean
I assume she cannot do either of those, what a useless woman...

>must be above 5'3
That's actually pretty generous.

yeah that's fucking hilarious. the guy comes home from his 60k a year full time job to do some cooking and cleaning for his cuckqueen

>must be straight

wow homophobic much

Le secret Veeky Forums club xD

my iq is 138.... I work on cars... it's called a hobby, faggot.

feminism was a mistake

we have to go back

this

you fags need to get over yourselves, you're nothing special and you never have been.

>18 years old with a child
>IQ above 150

Topkek, anything above 80 would be a lifetime achievement for her

I would present myself as a neurosurgeon, fuck her and steal her tv when she sleeps.
Seems like easy prey desu

I think the guys above 145 are over the whole idea of hobby. It's too low of a concept to even entertain.
btw. you can recognize them by similiar blockfolio to mine.

>being in the 50%ile, probably below
>only dating people in the 99.99%ile

th-thats not how supply and demand works r-right biz

You dont need bitcoins, you simply need to wear one of these.

oh fuck, I nearly died reading this

I shouldn't browse biz with half a lung of ganj

140 iq and I work on my truck. If i had the interest in fixing other peoples shit for money I would work on cars, you would make more being a mechanic than trading coins.

He said 140-145. Are you sure you're even 138?

>you would make more being a mechanic than trading coins.
But would you make more money than a Canadian plumber?
I guess she'd totally go for a Canadian plumber.

I live in a small town of less than 5k people. There are a few mechanics in town but the best one which has been around for decades, pulls in around 3 million a year. You also have to be pretty smart to be a good mechanic. Any dipshit can change a tire and fuck a soccer mom out of blinker fluid replacement and they do not last.

is that a niglet?

Lots of iq rp going on lmao

Einsteinium, obviously

Well, she didn't list a requisite dick size, so we had to pick the next best thing.

>t. 6.7" length and girth

That's what Facebook told me

Everything I've ever learned in my life that was worth learning, I learned in some redpill cult community. Every Veeky Forums board fits the bill, and so do plenty of reddit subs. Unsubscribe from all the major subs and reddit is filled with redpilled conspiracy haven subs.

about 3 fiddy

That's an 'in' for manlets faggot.
Sub 6 foot is manlet tier these days

The sad thing is she gets at least 20 matches a day anyways. If you use these apps you are below beta begging for the scraps better men left behind.

maybe you're just ugly?

Might be different in the US (though I suppose it has to do with tinders sorting algorithm, meaning that if you are judged as a shitty date by tinder, you'll only get to see shitty dates…), but here in eurocuckland, you can find quite a lot of decent girls on tinder (and a lot of shit too. Entitled fatties (though nowhere near as planetary as in the US), spoiled brats looking for a sugardaddy and girls who only want to boost their ego). You just have to learn how to play this game.

But to keep it Veeky Forums related:
How do tinders financials actually look like? Back when I was using it, there where almost no ads and a premium account did not make sense at all. Not only was it overprized, it literally did not offer you anything that would have been of any use to get laid or find love faster or easier than for free.

>thats only in America haha

I would never want a gf that uses a hookup app.

It's 2017. The guy is supposed to do everything while they father Chad's baby.

Just playing. That profile is definitely fake and even if it wasn't, who care? Plenty of women out there that don't use, or want to use, tinder.

Yeah, I'm obsessed, haha

why not? Plus, a lot of girls believe tinders new marketing, that they are NOT a hookup app and will react fittingly, if you treat it as such.

Who wrote this retardation? This is how I used to write to girls when I was 14.

>Who wrote this retardation?
Was catfishing as a 100% Chad, trying to see how far I could go until I got them to leave ship. Turns out pretty far…

>ywn be this alpha
WAKE ME UP

For (you)

But seriously, though, if you look remotely attractive and are up for it, some thirsty oldies should be an easy lay. Can someone please post that Veeky Forums screencap where the dude bangs the old lady and does not enjoy it, and then does get called out for it by his real life brother who is also on fit?

Man you must be a poor fag for writing this shit to a woman

Nice one. Fast and efficient

Just her tv?
>not ebaying a full moving truck of her stuff while she thought I was preparing a special meal for her
pls get on my level

The profile is not the joke.

Women are.

I hate this timeline.

They are just modern day prostitutes.

yeah your gonna need bcc

Who don't even fuck.
I'm starting to see the attraction to ladyboys.

lmao

I love girls like that, rather, I love trolling and them subsequently crushing them. I send proof that I reach all of her requirements, even entertain the idea a little, then, I drop the stupid bitch and let her know her place. How can a woman like you possibly think that you have any worth to a man like me? I wouldn't even fuck you.

It's hilarious. How they think you're stupid enough to fall for them, so they show interest, then when you drop them, they bitch, complain and call you all the names under the sun.

Who's salty now you fucking rodent?

>tfw conservative values 1st generation westernized qt asian gf

truly a rare find in today's dating market

If a girl is posting all those requirements she better have bigger tits than those flapjacks

Faggot.
Top lad right here, but no need to waste your time with lesser lifeforms.

>:DDDDDD

more like bbc

*tip

>I wouldn't even fuck you.
But then, why even bother?
It's much funnier, when they realize that they just have been played.

Short girlfriend coin, it's an obvious pump and dump, sell now!

It's not like I do it daily, I do it every now and then for shits and giggles. Mainly it's the reaction when they realize how stupid I've made them look, then I'll say something sarcastic and block then, which further enrages them since they can't tell me how much of a dick I am ;)

>must be straight
fug

I see. But still, a vagina is a vagina, and some of them are quite hot (if you just go by appearance)

You're actually being a great wingman because Beta Brad has been on the sidelines for months and she rebounds to him to get her validation back.

Yeah, so? There is a lot of vaginas out there. He doesn't have to settle for some stuck up whore.

So if you buy her shes come with a baby bonus that you'll be able to raise as your son?

where did I talk about settling?
I'm talking about P&D, to make his whole game even funnier, and to make his dick happy.

>How can a woman like you possibly think that you have any worth to a man like me?

T. spent his whole life filled with negative feelings towards people he claimed were not worth his time

>occupation: stay at home mommy

who else gets into a rage when they see this on tinder?

>I fucked like 60 guys
>I don't fuck around

>who else gets into a rage when they see this on tinder?

My wife is a stay home mommy. What's the problem?

t. real macho.

That's still settling. He can pump and dump hotter chicks with less baggage.

>implying this brat knows what 150 IQ really means

If her age was 30 she'd BEG for you.

Because it's on tinder, dumbass. Your stay at home mommy is your wife who is raising your kids. Tinderslut is advertising the fact that she's a dumb worthless slut who couldn't even get her baby daddy to stick around.

nice jewfolio brah

Yes, vagina is vagina. As someone else stated, I don't need to "settle" for average, even in terms of just a fuck, when I can, with less effort, get at the least an 8+ at the push of a button from my phone. Like anything, why settle and pay less for a generic, knock off brand, when you can pay more and get what you want?

Here's my advice to you - to get any kind of girlfriend, you need to let go of your Bitcoins! No girl (and I say this from experience) wants to date a nerd/loser.

You know what, user? That's actually 100% true. But at the same time, it's served me well and got me to this point, so I'm happy. Why would I waste my own time making small talk with someone of know benefit to me?

and yes, that was a type before I get slapped by the grammar/spelling police out there (whatever they go by these days)

I see. If you get plenty of 8+, I can see your point.
But still…
Maybe I just have a humiliation fetish.

>Coolguy McCoolster cares about some animelord nitpicking his spelling

Rly made me think.

What about this gal?