Laugh at no cashiers thread

>BCC difficulty lowers in couple days making it more profitable than BTC to mine
>Still hasn't bought BCC and instead puts it in shit coins for a chance to moons

Some of you are alright but I hope you don't kick yourself for not buying at 0.11 BTC when it moons

Ami amd mami makes the best faces

Also no threads about this shows how people will always try to chase pumps and dumps. Oh but what do I know? I only made 5k today from doing nothing while you post about the newest shitcoins.

Its been more profitable to mine before... several times now

Fucking delusional newfags buying up chink pumps as usual

Was that before or after everyone was dumping on bcc? Look how the tables have turned. You have the whales ammo to play around with now that they have the bcc they can demand any price they want.

Okay you can have whale support but you will never have the miners support and miners are the ones running this show hence why they have never jumped on it beforehand.

BTC will always be king

> It will never reach $250 and fail
> It will never be .1 again

Now
> It will never have miners support because they hate making profit and hold to a special honour miner code that they will never change to a different coin

You serious?

>less difficult to mine
>therefore more valuable

How does a bunch of miners dumping their BCC make the coin more valuable exactly?

>i made 5k!! :D

Congrats on your pocket chance! Just keep in mind that this was another desperate kickstart event by Jihan and co, so take your profits while you can and gtfo out of there.

Op knows. Bought @ 0.06 when people were laughing at me. Now I'm kicking myself for only buying 12 at that price point.

If people aren't laughing at your purchase, it means that it's mainstream already, so the moon already happened.

Be smart and buy BCH, which will soon be known as "bitcoin".

I was thinking that too. Doesn't make sense. They're probably just pumping it.

I'll wait and hold just to spite you as a reminder you should've bought bitcoin cash when you had the chance

this

I'm already rich, so good luck trying to spite me. Just offering some friendly advice that this is nothing more than a desperate power struggle. Good for you that a high risk high reward investment worked out for you up until now, but don't get greedy.

Not gonna try convince the 14 yr old animu poster.

If you have money in BCC you should be selling its a golden selling opportunity otherwise you'll be holding bags till the next pump, you can take my advice or leave it idc

You realise you're on the wrong side of your own argument? BTC has become unusable garbage. BCC is cheap, quick, and reliable. It's only going up.

Reminder that if you like anime, you need to be kicked in the ribs until you don't want to be a little girl any more.

>BCC is cheap, quick, and reliable.

Digibyte is much much cheaper and way faster, look where it is now.

sell your mother if you want sell

Digibyte is an altcoin with no brand recognition. It cannot be compared.

I meant cheap as in cheap transaction fees but also currently in price.

BCC has no brand recognition either, most BTC owners voiced their opinion when they massively started selling their free BCC as soon as it was availlable. If that doesn't scream brand loyalty, I don't know what does.

Unfortunately the major information channels are all controlled by Blockstream so what you actually saw was misinformed people dumping their hedges due to a concerted propaganda campaign.

This. A rational person would have KEPT their BCC as a hedge. Now they will totally regret it when BCC goes up and possibly replaces BTC as bitcoin. If BCC maintains this price and difficulty adjusts again it's not a good look for BTC.

It doesn't matter in the end, does it?

If the majority is ignoring the coin it won't get any food hold in the market you might have some whales playing with it to lure greedy idiots into buying high but that's about it

I could be completely wrong on that one but i rather stick to my 700% shitcoin gains, thank you verry much for your insulting thread it sure hardened my position on that one

Good BCC desktop wallet that respects my freedoms?