Fill me up why this shit needs its own coin too

Fill me up why this shit needs its own coin too.

It's in a pretty comfy dip now, I just bought some.

Previously bought at 14k, sold at 17.
Then it went up to 40 overnight and down to 25.

Got in at 23 and sold at 30. Got in at 26 now and waiting for it to go back up again.

It will dip even more

>Fill me up why this shit needs its own coin too.
Do your own research, don't blame us when you buy at $30-$50 though.

I lost 25% today, fuck

I said fill me up not dictate me to conduct a fucking research on my own you dumb cunt

ITS MOONIN

lol im down 30%, should shoot up back up on the 23rd though if you can wait till then.

Uhh guys?

This shit is fake and not backed by USD. Cash out all your crypto to fiat now.

pajeet

Whoops meant to make a new thread.

don't be dumb user. whales are driving the price down to accumulate so they can dump on binance next. they'll most likely drive the price down again after it moons hard with the binance listing because in two weeks they're releasing their app.

from what ive heard so far its getting listed on the 23rd, im going to be travelling all that day so wony be next to a computer, it hit around 450k last ight, what do you recommend i put on a sell order?, 500k?

It doesn't. None of these retarded ICO projects do.

It's a way to trick dumb normies into giving the devs a bunch of money for nothing.

hard to say. at least 440k. I believe the wallets go online for deposit and wd on the 23rd and that trading starts on the 24th. It will probably moon over the course of the two days.

sweet, its just the 23rd ill be offline so i can trade on the 24th, thanks for the insight m8

oops. just double checked and it lists on the 22nd with wallets open for use and it starts trading on the 23rd. This is Hong Kong time so. It's 14 hours ahead of the states not sure if you're UK.

Why did monaco succeed and tokencard fail? They're essentially the same thing

token card doesn't even have a fully functioning website.

Monaco is run by fintech business guys that already had a bunch of companies in the Asian market, so they know how to get it started and sell it to the Asians that are gonna drive the price to the moon like they did with NEO, XEM and the rest.

>set a sell order at 32
>it got to 31.98 before collapsing
>my sell order never went through
I didn't think it possible to get memed that fucking hard

shit, thanks for the heads up, might just try and sell it if theres a decent pump on the 22nd, cheers

Just went ALL IN on this shit... all in meaning, bought 50 coins at 8 dollarydoos

DONT DISSAPOINT ME

it's gone over 19$ on it's last surge. it will most likely start going up on Monday as we approach it's listing on binance. then it will most likely dip a little for the whales to accumulate again before the release of the app on 8/31.

Yea man, hoping for the listing to atleast double the price.

patience. it has been tested and will happen again.

fucking lucky nigger

MOON